Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Set posted:

The hate symbol avatar joke... please... explain it... I need a last... laugh... before freezing to death... the russian gas... cut off...

please...

it got... fuzzy...?

he's never going to respond to you man, once he lets the mask drop once that's it for the bit, and the bit is more important than anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Jesus christ the brigading is getting super annoying. This is great info thread if it wasn't for the I MUST OWN MY POSTING ENEMIES posts

Criss-cross
Jun 14, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
What "great info" are you getting in this thread, lmao. The latest Twitter rumors and Twitter threads (1/73) by people that know nothing pretending to be experts?

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
https://twitter.com/olex_scherba/status/1571459047932719104

Set
Oct 30, 2005

Gwaihir posted:

he's never going to respond to you man, once he lets the mask drop once that's it for the bit, and the bit is more important than anything else.

I know, I just want him to feel followed by his grotesque actions for once. If it is something fascists can't stand is being put on the spot for their horrible beliefs and stupid actions.

...fffFFuuzzyy....hhhatee sssymmmbbooolll....? Jjjjooookkkeee....? Ffffreeezzziinnngg.... Ddddyyyiiinnggg...

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Somaen posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/boringbaby7/status/1571167982222467082

Good lols from our good pal the genocide denier and budding Wendys shooter forum IK

No restoration of Manchuria, 4/10.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Criss-cross posted:

What "great info" are you getting in this thread, lmao. The latest Twitter rumors and Twitter threads (1/73) by people that know nothing pretending to be experts?

I mean that and people making fun of those experts. I'm dumb as gently caress and it feels good not to be the only one. It's why I post on SA.

Set
Oct 30, 2005

Criss-cross posted:

You seem a bit unnecessarily negative.

KitConstantine's news/map/boat-summaries are great! And others too collect this info so we don't need to dig through the literal corpses and photos of war crimes, to get a good oversight of the situation.

I at least appreciate the effort they put into this thread.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Set posted:

KitConstantine's news/map/boat-summaries are great! And others too collect this info so we don't need to dig through the literal corpses and photos of war crimes, to get a good oversight of the situation.

This too. It's just when we start posting about that other forum (where I started my posting journey, I still don't get how it went so crazy so fast) it can get a bit...uh...chaotic? It's not the correct word to describe it but I can't English at the moment for some reason.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Set posted:

This is why I read this thread. Also Power Khan.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Randarkman posted:

I'm unsure who exactly you're talking to, but since I was the last to make a post about it, I would like to be clear that was not my intention at all. I think the point I wanted to get to is that no matter the UN legal definition fits or not, if you have people trying to justify or excuse, or worse shifting the blame to victims, of one the most horrible atrocities in the 20th century, that should be unacceptable here no matter if it fits a specific definition for a specific crime against humanity.

I really appreciated that effort post. hopefully that clarified the distinction and we don't have to entertain its defense anymore

An insane mind posted:

This too. It's just when we start posting about that other forum (where I started my posting journey, I still don't get how it went so crazy so fast) it can get a bit...uh...chaotic? It's not the correct word to describe it but I can't English at the moment for some reason.

it's been a wild 20 pages but be the change :justpost:

https://twitter.com/uaweapons/status/1571531776178245635

I imagine we already know how the crypto system works so all we'd get there is an ephemeral key but maybe getting a sample of that radar absorbing material is of interest.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

tiaz posted:

I imagine we already know how the crypto system works so all we'd get there is an ephemeral key but maybe getting a sample of that radar absorbing material is of interest.

It's just standard tarps (stolen).

Set
Oct 30, 2005

tiaz posted:

95% chance it is just a foil blanket bought from some camping store.

edit: stolen from some camping store

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

I could see these people actually getting in to this since it guarantees them power over their fiefdoms at least.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Set posted:

Same. Kit's morning mixes honestly make my day. Like a hot cup of coffee

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Man middle schoolers will sleepily snicker even at fascist occupation. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Vaguely unsettling at how many more girls than boys there were, like exactly how young might we be seeing men/boys get press ganged into occupation militia?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Criss-cross posted:

post on ur main

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Calibanibal posted:

Same. Kit's morning mixes honestly make my day. Like a hot cup of coffee

'Sorry Calibanibal is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.'

*sigh*

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Bald and Bankrupt's interrigation in Russia before they kicked him out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKsjLlVpMLA

Set
Oct 30, 2005

thoughts and prayers posted:

'Sorry Calibanibal is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.'

*sigh*
They were too late in explaining the joke with the fuzzy hate symbol avatar, so I froze to death in the European winter. What a shame.
Maybe someone else will ask them about the funny and fuzzy hate symbol avatar? It would be a shame if his legacy on this site, would be to explain what is funny about the fuzzy hate symbol avatar. Such a real shame!

Edit: for your info he is just a IK lol. Paul Blart driving his mobility BMP-1 around the forum.

Set fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Sep 18, 2022

Criss-cross
Jun 14, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Drinking a nice hot cup of coffee out of my sonnenrad cup & reading the daily Twitter roundup.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Please tell me that's not a link to the for profit youtube channel of an MRA and all-but-confessed rapist.

I'm not clicking it to find out

Criss-cross
Jun 14, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
nvm, misunderstood the point

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Strategic Tea posted:

Please tell me that's not a link to the for profit youtube channel of an MRA and all-but-confessed rapist.

I'm not clicking it to find out

It's not his channel, but I can't vouch for whoever's channel it's on.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Oldsmobile posted:

It's not his channel, but I can't vouch for whoever's channel it's on.

Happily it's only baldy I'm aware of - thanks!

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

sebmojo posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor_genocide_question

As I understand it, this is where we are at. It obviously, definitively, horribly happened, there is legitimate debate over whether if it was deliberate genocide or managerial incompetence and terrible destructive policies. If there wasn't we would treat it like the Holocaust.

Interesting points. How do you feel about the Rwandan genocide? Many historians are asking questions about that one as well!

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Set posted:

They were too late in explaining the joke with the fuzzy hate symbol avatar, so I froze to death in the European winter. What a shame.
Maybe someone else will ask them about the funny and fuzzy hate symbol avatar? It would be a shame if his legacy on this site, would be to explain what is funny about the fuzzy hate symbol avatar. Such a real shame!

Edit: for your info he is just a IK lol. Paul Blart driving his mobility BMP-1 around the forum.

Yeah, in the big picture it's really pathetic.

I'm just the type who likes to close a window if the noise outside is annoying, but 'forum mods abusing whatever infinitesimal power they have' just comes with the territory.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Upgrade posted:

Interesting points. How do you feel about the Rwandan genocide? Many historians are asking questions about that one as well!

Some ancient, shrivelled and largely entirely discredited academics think the khmer rouge were actually cool and good, are we still allowed to call what happened in Cambodia a genocide?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Upgrade posted:

I've just checked and have some bad news - there's a wiki page on Holocaust denial. So according to our moderation standards (i.e if it's on Wikipedia, it's legit, btw don't read past the opening paragraph) it means it's fine to "teach the controversy" :thumbsup:

jazzyhattrick posted:

Some ancient, shrivelled and largely entirely discredited academics think the khmer rouge were actually cool and good, are we still allowed to call what happened in Cambodia a genocide?
Yes, but you also must nod politely and applaud if somebody starts yelling that actually killing everybody who wears glasses is not just good, but also not going far enough.

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Sep 18, 2022

Set
Oct 30, 2005

thoughts and prayers posted:

Yeah, in the big picture it's really pathetic.

I'm just the type who likes to close a window if the noise outside is annoying, but 'forum mods abusing whatever infinitesimal power they have' just comes with the territory.
It is a time honored tradition online, sad to say.

SPERMCUBE.ORG
Nov 3, 2011

Space commies are th' biggest threat t' red-blooded American Freedom we got in th' future. So me and my boys got to talking over a few hot dogs the other day and this is what we came up with...

Cugel the Clever posted:

Gee, what's the word again when the occupier trucks in teachers to suppress national identity in the victim state, with the explicitly stated intention of extinguishing it?

Oh! I know this one! It's managerial incompetence.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

How have the mods not threadbanned Calibanibal yet? We can’t add them to ignore, and they just poo poo up the thread with disingenuous bullshit.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

tiaz posted:

https://twitter.com/uaweapons/status/1571531776178245635

:catstare:

Thats supposed to be the real deal there. I mean :lol::lmao: conscripts filled tarps with leaves to fool people targeting them / stay warm, but if its actually the :airquote: Stealth :airquote: T-90m.... :catstare: Thats like China capturing a B2 :catstare:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Vampire Panties posted:

:catstare:

Thats supposed to be the real deal there. I mean :lol::lmao: conscripts filled tarps with leaves to fool people targeting them / stay warm, but if its actually the :airquote: Stealth :airquote: T-90m.... :catstare: Thats like China capturing a B2 :catstare:

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Flowers for QAnon posted:

How have the mods not threadbanned Calibanibal yet? We can’t add them to ignore, and they just poo poo up the thread with disingenuous bullshit.

This is a comedy website, and nothing is funnier than laughing at war crimes apparently

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

I honestly thought based on those images that it was just tarp trying to conceal the tank with the high-tech paintjob, and clicked to twitter to check this miracle paint. And then it dawned to me that the tarp IS the miracle paint.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:golfclap:

Der Kyhe posted:

I honestly thought based on those images that it was just tarp trying to conceal the tank with the high-tech paintjob, and clicked to twitter to check this miracle paint. And then it dawned to me that the tarp IS the miracle paint.

As I understand it, the tarp keeps the miracle paint in.

Set
Oct 30, 2005
Awesome! I got my very first angry (?) avatar change! Anyone recognize what it is supposed to be?

Lol someone paid 10 bux and hosed up the code on the yellow part of the text!

The "Paul Blart on a mobility BMP-1"-thing must have hit a nerve lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Mods are posting cops and the thin blue line stands strong.