Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Baltimore so salty about a correct call I almost thought we were in New England.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Jets are the only team to ever have a lineman downfield on a 3 step drop.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Garrett Wilson appears to have it

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
The Patriots are winning the Super Bowl

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
These motherfucking refs man.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

That is just not holding. It's just loving not holding.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Greg the Leg!

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

RedZone isn’t even cutting to the Jets game at all. What the actual gently caress.

I need to watch Baker Mayfield every other play?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Tie game. Defense going to poo poo the bed?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I would not have trusted Greg to kick a 57 yarder after last week but it worked out.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
These refs are trash. Baltimore doesn’t need your blatant bias here boys they’re winning anyway

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Conklin catch on the first series and that holding call were egregious screwjobs by the refs. Just as bad as it gets. And typical for Jet games.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Amy Pole Her posted:

These refs are trash. Baltimore doesn’t need your blatant bias here boys they’re winning anyway

that tripping call lmao

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Would like to see McDaniel go for that. What do we have to lose?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

jesus the entire defense misread that

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Lol.

Lamar is my fantasy QB so like, bittersweet.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Also thats why you go for it McDaniel

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Dolphins defense has 0 sacks, 0 QB hits, and 0 PDs.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
⚰️

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Refs imposing their will on this game.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

mcmagic posted:

Refs imposing their will on this game.

You've let Brissett go 20/24 you deserve to lose.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

TheBizzness posted:

You've let Brissett go 20/24 you deserve to lose.

The old "if you suck you deserve to have every call go against you" gag.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

mcmagic posted:

The refs have also sucked in this game but we suck and deserve to lose.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Awful drop by Wilson now ugh

That is what loser teams do. They just make the clutch mistake every single loving time.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Waddle is so Fn good

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I really enjoy that it seems like Waddle cheers on DBs who tackle him because they always laugh and high five or some poo poo

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

mcmagic posted:

yeah it's called Jordan Rules

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Great pocket presence and move by Tua

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Tua has actually played pretty decently outside of that pick before the half. I'm sorry Tua.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

indigi posted:

yeah it's called Jordan Rules

Why do the dogshit Browns and their practice squad QB deserve every loving call?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah if he drives it down again we kinda have to eat crow.

Hell have been exactly like the rest of our team. Solid with flashes of pure stupidity that give the ravens 7 points each mistake

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

TheBizzness posted:

Tua has actually played pretty decently outside of that pick before the half. I'm sorry Tua.

Me getting off the Tua Train:

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Could be worse, we could be Indy.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
At least they never quit.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Flacco missed a wide open Corey Davis. Then the Jets aren't paying attention when the ball comes out and of course don't recover it.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Waddle nooooo

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Come on Reek

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
LOL they reported that Flacco was going back and forth with the offensive unit telling them "We're going to get it back" before that drive. So of course they immediately go 4 & Out.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Holy gently caress yessssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
YEAH BABY GUNSLINGING TUA