Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
TUA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
What a throw!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He’s so loving fast it’s seriously insane

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I’ll be damned

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Jets are such loving losers. Of course they give it up there.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
If there’s ever been a time for the D to not suck, it’s now.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Diva Cupcake posted:

RedZone isn’t even cutting to the Jets game at all. What the actual gently caress.

I need to watch Baker Mayfield every other play?

Look when the Giants and Panthers are playing a total trash can of a game, you just have to make it the centerpiece of Red Zone

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
You let a piece of poo poo practice squad QB throw 4 incompletions against you. What a bunch of complete loving losers. Just a bad loving team and a bad coaching staff.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

feels like i haven't seen a lot of wilkins today but nice stop there

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
I mean they shouldn't be letting him drive like that but jake briskett is a perfectly serviceable average backup not a PS guy cmon now

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Perhaps punting and relying on the defense that had managed to only get the Browns to 4th down TWICE the entire game was not the right call. What a poo poo way to end the game.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Sooooo close

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh my god almost had the tying pick 6

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
X dropped the tie :(

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

You lost to a mediocre team with their awful backup QB by 2 TD. Fire loving everyone.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

They're a team with a pretty good run game and the kind of normal backup a team should have who can take what the d gives him. Should've won but it's not like that

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Man Saleh is going to get COOKED this week. I’m just catching up on twitter and what a cowardly way to coach the end of that game. Gross.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Not in love with 3 yard Full back passes at this juncture.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

holy poo poo

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

QB who gives the Best Chance to Win is now 0-9 btw.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Lol WHAT

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
HOLY loving poo poo

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Wait what the gently caress

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

:stare: is this really happening?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
TUA
GUNSLINGER

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
TUA WTF

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I tuned out for a while and Tua's got five loving TDs?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kawalimus at 1:12 PM EST posted:

We're definitely losing.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Reek rules so much

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

429 yards Holy poo poo

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Tyreek is so good but now imagine if Tua could hit him in stride

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Crow has never tasted so delicious

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Phobeste posted:

Tyreek is so good but now imagine if Tua could hit him in stride

:cry:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

THey got it. Christ

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Cant even get there with 6 holy gently caress

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The defense line should have to donate their game checks to charity.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

GARRET loving WILSON

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

OMG

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Unbelievable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
JOE FLACCO