Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/stephentotilo/status/1571532523389308928?t=c-2WyLQHQMd2vnqO-zG3oA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Hollow Gaunt posted:

Huh, from Brandon Sanderson. With GRRM having been tied to Elden Ring, I wonder if we'll start seeing more games with "from the author of X..." or "...with [insert famous author here] writing the story/world..."

From Tom Clancy, acclaimed author of Rainbow Six, comes the latest evolution of first-person shooters: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think the Tom Clancy games would've sold exactly the same without his name attached but maybe I am underestimating his power level

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

His power persists beyond his passing

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Rockstar/Take Two is absolutely going to find this guy and sue him into the ground. LOL that he thinks he can extort them like this, what the gently caress

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
Scuttlebutt is that it's the same guy as the Uber hack, which is happened also via Slack.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

They can't keep slacking off like this

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

FirstAidKite posted:

lmao godspeed bradley o7

late to the party on this, but gotta get in on it

rebel against your overlords, bradley o7

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

You ever look at your Steam profile and feel like you have to lay down for a bit and reflect on life or whatever?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Whizzing Wizard posted:

You ever look at your Steam profile and feel like you have to lay down for a bit and reflect on life or whatever?

Oh neat it's old enough to drink :)

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Thank you for your service

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Oh poo poo someone on the infosec side hosed uuuuppppp

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Rarity posted:

Oh neat it's old enough to drink :)

Not in the States. Not even old enough to smoke anymore.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

wild that the anodyne 2 dev put out a new game this year and literally stux and I are the only people who have talked about it on this forum if you search the game name (sephonie). the only other results are one person gifting the game to someone else in the steam gift train thread

like the themes in the game, sephonie is a special onyx link between our (two) consciousnesses.... it yearns for more connections!!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

its ftw

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
how's the shooting feel

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

E: Tweetus got deletus

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Perhaps if Stux had promoted Anodyne 2 more...

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

E: Tweetus got deletus

Was it the Mario movie rumor?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Runa posted:

Was it the Mario movie rumor?

It was about a guy who supposedly bought the GTA source code for 100k but it was not the hacker so the dude who paid got scammed.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

It was about a guy who supposedly bought the GTA source code for 100k but it was not the hacker so the dude who paid got scammed.

Lol

Lotta deleted games rumor tweets today

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Omg gently caress off mady

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/kobunheat/status/1571588577490010112?s=46&t=tP7anbYx3x-vro9FgZyz9w

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?
Have started my third ever Planescape: Torment playthrough, the last time being about 15+ years ago, and yeah, it still owns hard. Loving everything about it.

Anyone here tried Tides Of Numenera? It got extremely mixed reviews iirc.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/glupshitto97/status/1571021499129274369?s=46&t=7fjYQhduoiEjgLSctBWUsQ

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Gross.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

I don't think that's in Splatoon

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Probably misheard lyrics? There is that song that goes “suck my loving octopus yee!”

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I don't think that's in Splatoon

In the comments they figure out he's talking about this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBr6GqyuWnA

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

it is definitely this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT7BM6sKIUE

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Gripweed posted:

In the comments they figure out he's talking about this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBr6GqyuWnA

That is hosed up. I hope Nintendo apologizes for this filth

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Maybe it wasn’t the best idea to get Wesley Willis to do the Splatoon music

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Playing Crash 4 for the first time and I'm not enjoying it anywhere close to how I hoped I would. I loved Crash 2 and 3 growing up but this game feels like they wanted to make you suffer for wanting to find everything in a level and it's bumming me out.

Coco's Tubular skin looks really cute at least.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl57zJ9IFPU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Started up Bravely Second last night for the third or fourth time. Everything about this game is my jam but I always get distracted with chompcraft or I struggle to find good synergies between the classes.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

die freak

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Walla posted:

Started up Bravely Second last night for the third or fourth time. Everything about this game is my jam but I always get distracted with chompcraft or I struggle to find good synergies between the classes.

That reminds me that I need to get back to Bravely Default. Think I was at the point where you fight the Salve-Maker.

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

what is it about splatoon specifically that makes folks lose all their marbles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

who knew that millions of people wanted to gently caress a squid this whole time