Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

fr0id posted:

I’ve said it before but he looks like he and his bumbling cohort are set to kidnap Beethoven the dog.

ma beagle has a plan to get felix inside scrooge's vault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Smythe posted:

oh wow the makerspace how cool. how about you 3d print yourself a clue and gently caress off

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol look who made the new yorker

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

cool they wrote a line about shane, but who's in the caricature

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
it appears to be a man with down syndrome, odd

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
If they were a great artist they'd be in a museum.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it appears to be a man with down syndrome, odd

monitor, etc

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol look who made the new yorker

This is what every white guy looks like though.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

This is what every white guy looks like though.

jealous?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

If you walked down a street in South Lake Union, Seattle you'd see hundreds of guys exactly like that.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

jealous?

Every couple I see is always a dude that looks like that and a smokeshow 10/10 partner.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

AnimeIsTrash posted:

If you walked down a street in South Lake Union, Seattle you'd see hundreds of guys exactly like that.

can confirm

Smythe posted:

jealous?

no. shut up and transition

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Every couple I see is always a dude that looks like that and a smokeshow 10/10 partner.

little thing called white privilege. check please

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

little thing called white privilege. check please

When women look at me they don't see a project they can fix. They see a man trying to learn spanish so he can watch a fistful of dynamite in it's native language.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

When women look at me they don't see a project they can fix. They see a man trying to learn spanish so he can watch a fistful of dynamite in it's native language.

when they look at me they see a huge fatso with greasy hair, false teeth, a limp, moldy fingernails, and smegma slime leaking off my dick and into my socks and also gross turd water flowing into my colostomy bag which bubbles like a jacuzzi

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

when they look at me they see a huge fatso with greasy hair, false teeth, a limp, moldy fingernails, and smegma slime leaking off my dick and into my socks and also gross turd water flowing into my colostomy bag which bubbles like a jacuzzi

thats fixable

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

thats fixable

lol

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

anyone listen to the kojima podcast?

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Shipon posted:

lol he looks like the YouTube guy who does videos on random household stuff like washing machines and EV charging and TVs

Funny you say that since both he and the Technology Connections guy are both from Illinois.

Maya Fey posted:

anyone listen to the kojima podcast?

It's alright. His English VAs change a bit thru the episodes and so far its just him talking both games and movies he watched. Him getting excited about a Killer Clowns From Outer Space game was interesting.

Kunster has issued a correction as of 18:29 on Sep 19, 2022

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://vimeo.com/751274448

Oh sick, the new TrueAnon project was about Synanon

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

exclusively on vimeo pro-tier

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I’m not great at walking I’ll admit that

One time I was walking to get lunch and just fell for literally no reason, like my legs just spontaneously decided to stop holding me up and I saw everything tilt to the side and the ground rush up at me. Never happened again and I still don't know why it happened.

The fall bent my left big toe back and it got all swollen and has been stiff and vaguely uncomfortable ever since (when I curl it inwards I just get this vague sense of wrongness, almost like the feeling of scraping styrofoam; doesn't hurt at all, but sends uncomfortable chills up my spine).

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
a friend of mine once broke his leg tripping over nothing but all the tequila we had drank

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
dasha nekrasova red scare podcast Catholic girl trad wife aesthetic fawn bambi coquette Russian bimbo core slavic girl

https://twitter.com/roselyddon/status/1571911277793927168

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

dasha nekrasova red scare podcast Catholic girl trad wife aesthetic fawn bambi coquette Russian bimbo core slavic girl

https://twitter.com/roselyddon/status/1571911277793927168

Missed the first one that makes it one big ol tag

#lolita dasha nekrasova red scare podcast Catholic girl trad wife aesthetic fawn bambi coquette Russian bimbo core slavic girl

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmfao and eastern orthodox catholicism

taught by uncle

not yet graduated private school

hash tag lolita

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

bedpan posted:

coquette

this is what i call the clit now

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

this is what i call the clit now

yo whats up cocks and coquettes

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

i say swears online posted:

lmfao and eastern orthodox catholicism

taught by uncle

not yet graduated private school

hash tag lolita

I mean it is not wrong, sort of. Eastern Orthodoxy did consider themselves to be the true "Catholic" party

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

What is a coquette clean girl anyway besides "clearly some weird trad thing". Aryan?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
it just means flirting but i'm p sure the dogbrain thinks it means something like "cute/sexy"

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

yo whats up cocks and coquettes

Lol where I got my degree they sometimes called the woman’s basketball team that but usually it was the equally funny lady cocks

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

What is a coquette clean girl anyway besides "clearly some weird trad thing". Aryan?

she's filipina, and can do rites in both western and eastern churches so i'd guess Arianism closer than Aryanism lol

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

she's filipina, and can do rites in both western and eastern churches so i'd guess Arianism closer than Aryanism lol

dying of laughter right now irl

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

lol fair enough

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

bedpan posted:

I mean it is not wrong, sort of. Eastern Orthodoxy did consider themselves to be the true "Catholic" party

There are also Eastern Catholic churches, though I think we've already put much more thought into it then they have

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
The paulicians had some good ideas

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
here's a pod blast from the past.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1571956460371722240?s=20&t=hUVTIPiy6Yxd2LE3ScsI3w

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

He is going to marry the serial lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Mr Hootington posted:

He is going to marry the serial lady

would be funnier if he murdered the serial lady