Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
I'll need tua in shorts pics to confirm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Where is Metapod? we're all with you tonight, buddy.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Imagine not getting massive separation on fade routes.

https://twitter.com/BenFennell_NFL/status/1571901467765936130

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Tag urself I'm dan orlovsky making fart noises

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

is pepsi ok posted:

Tua: I know I've faced some adversity but I'm working as hard as I can to get better. I stay out of trouble off the field and I'm always trying to be a good teammate. Look, I baked cookies for everyone as a gesture of good will.

Every human on earth outside of Dolphins fans: You motherfucker. You little worm. I'll curse your name til my last breath. You sit at the children's table, do you hear me? The loving children's table.

Important to note that dolphins fans does not include ownership or former coaches

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Diva Cupcake posted:

Imagine not getting massive separation on fade routes.

https://twitter.com/BenFennell_NFL/status/1571901467765936130

Drake London has had a pretty good start too but Wilson is twitchy in a way that we haven't seen before with the Jets. Even the good WRs we have had were all big body guys like Keyshawn and Bmarsh/Decker.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I hated Tua for a while, and then I saw 740 increasingly-unhinged posts from toot the instant Tua finally has a good game, so now I like Tua and hope he gets the contract Lamar wanted

While I hope the Bills win the division

https://twitter.com/RossTuckerNFL/status/1571829462655721475

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Drake London has had a pretty good start too but Wilson is twitchy in a way that we haven't seen before with the Jets. Even the good WRs we have had were all big body guys like Keyshawn and Bmarsh/Decker.

I’ve seen a few of the comps like Calvin Ridley and DJ had him comped to Stefan Diggs. Maybe a bigger Santonio Holmes. I dunno but it’s someone we really haven’t seen in a while.

I really thought Moore would be the clear WR1 this year and he still probably will but Wilson is already so good with his route running.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Are the Titans loving serious?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
gently caress what a drive. It was actually boring ...

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
LOL that was a ridiculously obvious catch.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Jesus McDermott lol
Wisdom of the crowd is a thing not the wisdom of drunken Bills fans mob
I admit our faults in objectivity!!

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Yay you didn't fumble this time cook

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Could have used a timeout there instead of a pointless challenge

Also zack moss is loving useless

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Remembering Zach Moss wonderful preseason

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

fsif posted:

I doubt I've ever been half as drunk as the median fan's BAC in the Highmark Stadium parking lot is right now.

Have you ever dared to dream what the tailgate at a Bills home AFCCG would be like? Caligula himself would be repulsed by such debauchery.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Have you ever dared to dream what the tailgate at a Bills home AFCCG would be like? Caligula himself would be repulsed by such debauchery.

As a fan of Greek Mythology I prefer to think of Bills Mafia as like a cult of Dionysus

But yeah it's debauched

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The bounce pass lmao

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Tua and Josh have switched bodies

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Lmao the old tricksy falsely

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lol at just “no.”

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

fsif posted:

Tua and Josh have switched bodies

:haw:

https://twitter.com/ftbeard7/status/1572016654812610561?s=46&t=kFrTfVf_tvyderZTNM6WOQ

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Tua peed in the water fountain at the same time as Allen eh

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

They’re clearly uncomfortable. You’d have hoped they’d ironed that poo poo out last game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The Kih-ritical stop

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Holy poo poo Von is amazing

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dorse with some weirdo plays today

Holy poo poo knox

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Why are the bills running when passing is free yards???

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Metapod posted:

Why are the bills running when passing is free yards???

That’s a great question, Metapod.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Weird game

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Luv u diggs

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Wish edmunds had a brain in his head

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

The dude is down, idk why he thought he needed to keep diving into him too. loving moron.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Josh Allen must be the one because he’s on pace to be half a Tua.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Well that guy is out

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Jesus Dane...hope he's ok
Obviously Tremaine didn't mean to do it but ironically that is such a dumbass Tremaine play...

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
On the upside, the Von Miller-Groot double act is working out well.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Surprised Hyde didn’t get flagged

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
https://youtu.be/2ODurCh5RgA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Jesus that Dane Jackson hit was brutal to watch. I thought I saw a murder.