Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress the...
This poll is closed.
Cowboys 82 42.05%
Commanders (really, that's the name?) 38 19.49%
Giants 29 14.87%
Eagles 46 23.59%
Total: 116 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

yea ok posted:

Dallas Cowboys

gently caress 'em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Eagles will lose tomorrow but 15-2 is right there

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

euphronius posted:

Eagles will lose tomorrow but 15-2 is right there

Is that the score tomorrow?

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Cowboys can only win when it seems to be at the most dire.

That being said, they're definitely losing to the Giants. There is no way Dallas can win

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

If the eagles win tomorrow 17-0 is defiantly on the table

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

MrMojok posted:

https://twitter.com/nflmx/status/1571642414368165888?s=46&t=d9hP1ibxEciEe4L5BaFLuQ

You can see it just barely sneak in beside the upright. I sure thought it would hit the upright or go just outside the upright.

It snuck in high up and I was looking lower at the time

drat that was close

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

yea ok posted:

Dallas Cowboys Suck

Been saying this

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:siren: The Cowboys will not go winless :siren:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Looks like I missed the wrong day to attend a funeral instead of watching football.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Shinjobi posted:

:siren: The Cowboys will not go winless :siren:

drat, that sucks.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/lions/status/1571826688152977408?s=46&t=Uvg7BMSj_VNcwpqMD0ww4g

TFW the Lions are dunking on you

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Lol that owns. Congratulations Detroit, you’re now tied with the 1 and 1 Commanders.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Mr. Nice! posted:

Looks like I missed the wrong day to attend a funeral instead of watching football.

We Commanders fans did both

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Wentz will play well enough to be traded for diminishing draft assets, this time a 5th and 7th rounder from a team that barely even has a backup QB.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Wentz will be kept at this rate next year unless we’re able to get a high first round QB in the draft. Good free agent quarterbacks will never take Snyder blood money, they know better.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Cartoon Man posted:

Wentz will be kept at this rate next year unless we’re able to get a high first round QB in the draft. Good coaches will never take Snyder blood money, they know better.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Cartoon Man posted:

Wentz will be kept at this rate next year unless we’re able to get a high first round QB in the draft. Good general managers will never take Snyder blood money, they know better.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Cartoon Man posted:

Wentz will be kept at this rate next year unless we’re able to get a high first round QB in the draft. Good scouts will never take Snyder blood money, they know better.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Wentz is bizarre because there's a decent QB in there somewhere but nobody can bring it out and get him to cut the poo poo.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He’s a horrible person which makes it hard as QB is very much an intangibles position.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

(eagles are 17-0 going into January) "well jalen hurts still hasn't proven himself and this will be his first real test"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m feeling now : 18-0

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I need a gif of that pose jalen just struck for the haters. Holy loving poo poo i SCREAMED (and scared my cat)

Edit:
https://twitter.com/SGPNNFL/status/1572031494314401793?t=

beep by grandpa fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Sep 20, 2022

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Hell maybe 20-0

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Can we go back to when Hurts sucked?

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Congratulations to the 2023 NFC East Champion Philadelphia Eagles

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
When Hurts doesn't suck the Eagles super team is a super team

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Congratulations to the 2023 NFC East Champion Philadelphia Eagles

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...84724917795.mp4

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

(those two are alternate history versions of euphronius and blarzgh)

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
A hearty congrats on beating primetime Kirk Cousins

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
No greater player in the NFL than Kirk Cousins' agent

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
#alwayshurtsinphiladelphia

Wait...

I'm trying very hard not to get drunk on Eagles hype, but drat. I discovered online football enthusiasm (I'm talking about y'all) during the Iggles' superbowl run, and I took it as read that offseason that the Eagles would immediately return to ineffectualness. And I was right!; but I never could have guess how fast things would turn around again. Or seem like they have, anyway; I'm still kinda waiting for the other shoe to drop.

In retrospect, that trade for Big Play Slay feels like the turnaround point. Howie may not be able to keep a team together, but the motherfucker can nonetheless cause a team like few others can.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Lol Eagles are good. But can they hold up to a clownball Commanders match next week?

Yeah we’re getting destroyed.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Iggles are good.

e:

MrMojok fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Sep 21, 2022

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That was the hardest game on the eagles schedule .

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
You will never convince me the Eagles have anything better than a coin flip of a chance in any NFC East game. It's a statistic completely independent from the quality of any team involved.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Is he saying "Go Bears"?

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Does an easy schedule mean they will go into the playoffs healthy and rested or get decimated game 1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Toaster Beef posted:

You will never convince me the Eagles have anything better than a coin flip of a chance in any NFC East game. It's a statistic completely independent from the quality of any team involved.

Yeah. And as has been pointed out already, there's always that one, maybe two games that they inexplicably drop for no reason. Even after last night I think that the ceiling for this team is like 11-6 and wouldn't even care to venture a guess for playoff results.

The Bananana posted:

Is he saying "Go Bears"?

Goooooooo Biiiiiiiirds!