Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Chamale posted:

Line cook is now among the most dangerous legal jobs in America, thanks to the pandemic. Right up there with loggers and fishermen

my favorite statistic is that it's more dangerous to be a pizza delivery driver than a cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

ArmZ posted:

my favorite statistic is that it's more dangerous to be a pizza delivery driver than a cop

They keep getting murdered when cops come home and catch them with their wives

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
When I worked at a cinema, the scullery was the room behind the concession stand where all the bulk popcorn and big boxes of fountain drinks were stored. They made me mop the scullery a lot TBH

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

hooman posted:

3. Do coke

i should have clarified as there's only 2 reasons cooks will leave the kitchen to go out on the floor.

they're always going outside to smoke, the walk-in to hook up, or the bathroom to do drugs

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Orange Devil posted:

The term "soda fountain" elicits visceral disgust.
just wait til you hear about the soda guns

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Chamale posted:

Line cook is now among the most dangerous legal jobs in America, thanks to the pandemic. Right up there with loggers and fishermen

Is that from a study?

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

grab your pitchforks and light your torches!

https://twitter.com/zillowgonewild/status/1571981165828907008

https://www.serhant.com/listings/theoneaboveallelse

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
What is an 8.555 bath?

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

What is an 8.555 bath?

It's a half bath but it has a bidet and 4 sinks.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

What is an 8.555 bath?

That's European for 8,555 bathrooms

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

What is an 8.555 bath?

Took a bit of google, but it appears to mean the number of half bathrooms. So, like, 1.5 is one full and one-half bathroom. 8.555 is eight full and three half bathrooms.

edit: that does make me wonder why you need eleven bathrooms. That seems like a lot.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

FFT posted:

just wait til you hear about the soda guns

Are they as unregulated in America as real guns?

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Regular guns get cleaned.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

What is an 8.555 bath?

Twitter says three half-bathrooms. The website lists 9.5 baths.

It's great that a quarter billion dollar condo doesn't even have a private pool, because it'll be a lot easier to drown the fucker who buys it.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That is a dumb loving way to list half baths.

greazeball posted:

Twitter says three half-bathrooms. The website lists 9.5 baths.

It's great that a quarter billion dollar condo doesn't even have a private pool, because it'll be a lot easier to drown the fucker who buys it.

It's in that tower that shakes in the wind, and the condo comes with outdoor space. Don't need a pool when they have a patio 1500~ feet above the ground.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Orange Devil posted:

The term "soda fountain" elicits visceral disgust.

The coke museum in Atlanta used to have a literal soda fountain, as in it would shoot the "soda" in this big arc into a funnel and then dispense it into a glass. It wasn't actually the soda being shot, just water made to look like it was the soda, but was still fun to watch.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

That is a dumb loving way to list half baths.

It's in that tower that shakes in the wind, and the condo comes with outdoor space. Don't need a pool when they have a patio 1500~ feet above the ground.

Get a load of this guy talking about things you don't need in your $250,000,000,000 condo

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

the X.5 bathroom system does kinda assume you max out at 1 half bathroom. 9.5 is simply 8+0.5+0.5+0.5 which doesn't reflect that there are 11 bathrooms

I like 8.555 - its good

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

a better system is the number before the decimal is the full bathroom count and the number after is the half bathroom count. so 8.3. but that's got legacy issues if you have 5 half bathrooms, people might think you're using the old system and only have one

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Let's just build condos that are all bathrooms. Put a shitter in the dining room, now it's also a half bath. A shitter for the study! A shitter for each bedroom! A shitter between the fridge and dishwasher! America! gently caress yeah!

I loving hate rich people.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slćgt skal fřlge slćgters gang

Antonymous posted:

a better system is the number before the decimal is the full bathroom count and the number after is the half bathroom count. so 8.3. but that's got legacy issues if you have 5 half bathrooms, people might think you're using the old system and only have one

just do 8+3 or something

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
8 + 3/2

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
Adamantine Bathroom of True making GBS threads +3

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Antonymous posted:

the X.5 bathroom system does kinda assume you max out at 1 half bathroom. 9.5 is simply 8+0.5+0.5+0.5 which doesn't reflect that there are 11 bathrooms

I like 8.555 - its good

:catstare:

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

We're discussing optimal numbering systems to accommodate for obscene amounts of bathrooms in a residential single-family space.

The capitalism is coming from inside the thread.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Carthag Tuek posted:

just do 8+3 or something

what about 3/4 baths then

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

What the gently caress is half a bathroom anyway? Just say 5 bathrooms 3 toilets.

Next you'll be seeing 3/5 bathrooms are toilets for servants.

Anyway, here's something dumb.
https://youtu.be/j2b-wTJ8x3E

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Half is shitter and a sink, 3/4 adds a shower, full has a tub.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

BonHair posted:

What the gently caress is half a bathroom anyway? Just say 5 bathrooms 3 toilets.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Ahhh, Russian olympic facilities.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Warmachine posted:

We're discussing optimal numbering systems to accommodate for obscene amounts of bathrooms in a residential single-family space.

The capitalism is coming from inside the thread.

Every 2 half bathrooms is one guillotine for free!

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Look at the amount of effort that went into that though. Cutting tiles, fitting the drywall and so on, that poo poo is high quality "you said you didn't pay me to think" poo poo.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Half assed accomodations

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Is this art?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

It's from the Sochi Olympics village. It was in one of the housing units.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Antonymous posted:

I like 8.555 - its good

As someone who got scammed by multiple open houses listing 2 bathrooms when they meant 1 bathroom + 2 half-baths, I agree.

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

a lot of goons in the cspam capitalism.png thread know a little too much about real estate industry terms

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Unless posted:

a lot of goons in the cspam capitalism.png thread know a little too much about real estate industry terms

bougie rear end guilotine

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

It's from the Sochi Olympics village. It was in one of the housing units.
Wowee, and here I'm thinking it's supposed to be Dada or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Oglethorpe posted:

bougie rear end guilotine

it’s spelled “bourgeois” u philistine