Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

joe football posted:

Pretty sure no matter who you elect that the us Senate will do absolutely nothing that impacts the reasons people murder each other in any way

In conclusion, vote for the ogre

the philly pd has been been denying block party applications to black neighborhoods under the guise of “crime control” despite the block parties having a positive effect on violent crime (assault and murders)

but its impossible that the police can be making the situation worse. definitely the ogre and his friend josh the donkey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Dr Oz directed inhumane experiments on puppies and allowed substandard euthanasias . Fetterman has no such history of torturing and murdering puppies as far as I am aware

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

the philly pd has been been denying block party applications to black neighborhoods under the guise of “crime control” despite the block parties having a positive effect on violent crime (assault and murders)

but its impossible that the police can be making the situation worse. definitely the ogre and his friend josh the donkey.

Philly police have completely given up on being liked by anyone and have been throwing a tantrum for the past few years, and are happy to blame all the results of this on the libtard communist pro crime krasner

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

AOC lost it all when she folded over that israel vote and fell in line

Fett won't have that problem. He'll be sponsoring bills to lock Palestians in kennels.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

SorePotato posted:

Philly police have completely given up on being liked by anyone and have been throwing a tantrum for the past few years, and are happy to blame all the results of this on the libtard communist pro crime krasner

if there's one thing that the police, republicans and democrats can agree on in Pennsylvania is that they all hate Larry Krasner

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

The Nastier Nate posted:

if there's one thing that the police, republicans and democrats can agree on in Pennsylvania is that they all hate Larry Krasner

the public reason being he is a grooming communist crime lover

the real reason is he came in and fired a bunch of ADAs cutting off the bribe train

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

SorePotato posted:

My neighbor here in far South Philly talks all the time about how he's friends with every cop in our precinct. No outward chud indicators otherwise- is pro-union, pro-vaccines and masking etc.

Also when we first moved here he told me not to call the cops on my neighbors, and then this past summer called the cops on some guys we hired to redo our basement lmao

E:

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

There's been one per week in my ZIP code over all summer. Guess why!

C-Euro has issued a correction as of 01:13 on Sep 15, 2022

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:hmmyes:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1570874813841051648

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Fetterman should challenge Dr Oz to make a left turn and pump his own gas

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

The Nastier Nate posted:

Fetterman should challenge Dr Oz to make a left turn and pump his own gas

lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I have never heard a positive thing about new jersey

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

quote:

“They asked if they could come in and just meet, and it was fine by me,” Foreman said.

Asked about the race, an ebullient Foreman first joked that he was voting for Oz.

“Nah, I’m just messing with you,” he said

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The social media game right now is "Fetterman is mentally disabled and should have been disqualified from the ballot based on that."

Someone's social media team clearly hasn't taken a good look at the people currently serving in the Senate.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

dumb guys unite

https://twitter.com/mattholt33/status/1571830647836278784

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDUa8Sz6tW8

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Der Meister posted:

I have never heard a positive thing about new jersey

good things about New Jersey:

gas is about 20 cents cheaper a gallon
legal weed

end of list

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

It's amazing how stupid he is

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

The Nastier Nate posted:

good things about New Jersey:

gas is about 20 cents cheaper a gallon
legal weed

end of list

noice

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I'm a country boy, not some sort of big city... preacher.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Vox Nihili posted:

just a regular country boy who played 12 seasons in the NFL

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Düne

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
my duney...

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

He's talking about Trump.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1571912448432640001

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

are y'all loving ready

https://twitter.com/SamWoodIII/status/1571903704785383426

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

very organic

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Oz gives people cash to buy heroin?

How can Fetterman compete with that kind of voter outreach?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Uh oh, Fetterman may finally have fallen out of step with his voter base

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Did he hire Warren's staff

Apr 7, 2003

Big fan of these Oz ads going around right now that imply that prison is a one-way door and once you're in the system you should never be released for any reason ever.

They understand that prison sentences are usually for a fixed period of time, right?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Big fan of these Oz ads going around right now that imply that prison is a one-way door and once you're in the system you should never be released for any reason ever.

They understand that prison sentences are usually for a fixed period of time, right?

Oz voters would rather prison sentences weren't finite

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Vox Nihili posted:

Uh oh, Fetterman may finally have fallen out of step with his voter base

Hes running in pennsylvania, not alabama.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Tankbuster posted:

got bad news for you about what happens when you get any more than 15 miles outside of philly

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Tankbuster posted:

Apr 7, 2003

Well known Appalachian university "Cornell"

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Well known Appalachian university "Cornell"

it was originally called “corn whisky well”

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers...ingawful.com%2F

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fetterman is bullying Oz! VERY sympathetic figure now in polling, election day will be brutal to Oz in the end though.