Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo
'ethical cannibalism' comes up a lot in (almost entirely online) vegan circles and boy is it every bit as bad as you imagine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Extra Credit hates learning to read.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I've finally gathered the courage to listen to the vore episode, and I'm glad Frank West is here to make the experience just a bit more pleasant

(He's really funny)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
The newest EC episode was too much for me, had to tap out. It's like reading Susan's place as an egg all over again

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

tokin opposition posted:

The newest EC episode was too much for me, had to tap out. It's like reading Susan's place as an egg all over again

Gods. It was so full of self hating trans talk points my first trans peer group had.
I didn't tap out, but I should have.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Reading between the lines, if I don't have the courage for the vore episode I should probably give this one a pass.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Just in case anyone forgot, Garbage Day is starting in about 45 minutes: https://www.twitch.tv/thefplus

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

TRASH TIME https://twitch.tv/thefplus
Reading about how terrible Australian supermarkets are

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Hell yeah

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Managed to come back to the stream precisely when the cspam hour came on

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
cum-spam

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012
This is one of the best hours they've ever done

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo
I left to do chores during the Harry Potter Jesus thing and only just now got back for Pooner & The Snizz coming up, what'd I miss?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Dumpmaster General posted:

I left to do chores during the Harry Potter Jesus thing and only just now got back for Pooner & The Snizz coming up, what'd I miss?

Erotica about Kissinger and Nixon for one

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo

Shame Boy posted:

Erotica about Kissinger and Nixon for one

gently caress, gonna need to watch that when it's uploaded, I need hot jowl on fold action

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Dumpmaster General posted:

gently caress, gonna need to watch that when it's uploaded, I need hot jowl on fold action

Everyone in the chat was collectively imagining Futurama Nixon and Venture Bros. Henry Killinger during it and now you will too

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

This 7am slot was loving BRUTAL to wake up to.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I won't be donating this year because of money issues. But I'm sending my moral support! Which is good for no monies. :sigh:

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
We have now passed $22,069 for the NNAF, and there's still time.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Ending the marathon by ruining Achilles Heelies’s life

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Mmmbop

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Final amount of $27,169.00. The Achilles Heelies catchphrase poll raised a bonkers amount of money in the last hour.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Mega64 posted:

Final amount of $27,169.00. The Achilles Heelies catchphrase poll raised a bonkers amount of money in the last hour.

An anonymous person donated $1500 in the last seconds, Ia Ia Garfield Fhtagn!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Couldn't make it this year, but glad it went well! Or "well." Looking forward to catching up on my comically gigantic backlog of content.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Mega64 posted:

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1571532536915836930?t=aLDHafxqSCDSCd4cAYio9w&s=19

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Which episode has someone deciphering the riddle of "b4ifu4u18"?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Arrhythmia posted:

Which episode has someone deciphering the riddle of "b4ifu4u18"?

The jelqing episode, it's when they go to a PUA forum

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

has every garbage day raised more money still? poo poo rules. Hope the VOD versions come up soon, i had to miss a bunch due to other obligations and sleep

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.
It's still up on Twitch right now, but as one huge chunk. That'll probably go away in a few days, and the hours will be on YouTube in a few weeks if history is to judge.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Thranguy posted:

It's still up on Twitch right now, but as one huge chunk. That'll probably go away in a few days, and the hours will be on YouTube in a few weeks if history is to judge.

Someone (djeser?) usually rips the audio and puts that up too.

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

tokin opposition posted:

completely understand

wish i could've tapped out too. something that didn't make it to air was just how angry julia and i got

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

ShellGame posted:

completely understand

wish i could've tapped out too. something that didn't make it to air was just how angry julia and i got

Did you go beyond apocalyptic? I can't imagine.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

ShellGame posted:

completely understand

Which is wild because y’all seemed PRETTY loving MAD on the finished episode.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I dread asking this question; why was the episode recorded if it just made the readers upset?

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo

RandomPauI posted:

I dread asking this question; why was the episode recorded if it just made the readers upset?

Its funny

To steal a TikTok meme, not funny “ha ha”, funny “I’m going to have a mental breakdown”

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

RandomPauI posted:

They've had it too good for too long.

Though it is a good point and yet this isn't even the first time it's been like "wow no one is having fun here." I think at some point Victor said he nearly straight up quit the podcast forever mid-recording of the original Sissykiss episode, even...

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I would guess that they were surprised by just how bad the whole document got, and once they were halfway through recording they figured they might as well finish it.

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

RandomPauI posted:

On occasion we like to "challenge" ourselves. We have some very specific rules about what we won't read but it still leaves a lot of room for a spectrum of bad things. Also there's a sort of urge some of us feel to not look away from the gorgon. some of us further feel it's important to highlight this kind of thing to say "okay but seriously folks, this kind of stuff is still going on."

Lots of reasons, but i guess mostly its just "we like to read bad stuff and sometimes it ends up being worse than we realize." Dijon honestly did an excellent job lifting what wasn't fun from the edit and making it entertainingly enraging.

Also Dijon and Heave made it explicitly to antagonize Julia and I and we aren't simply going to back down from such a challenge. ;p

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Well, if the gang can challenge yourselves that way I can challenge myself to give it a listen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I ended up finishing it after taking enough edibles to not take it personally