Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I keep trying to get any AI to make four baal on the edge of the cliff,

Four Ba'al clones from stargate, played by Cliff Simon, making it even harder to try and get. It is the dumbest joke and I don't think I have anyone to even share it with but I just want to make it. Maybe one day soon. I've thought about doing some photoshop work to guide it probably should, but I also need to update my install because img2img does not like multiple focus in the version I'm running.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
So in the official DALL-E you cannot so much as use the phrase "Florida golf resort" without triggering their content policy :lol:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

At some point we may need a make fun of monetized AI's restrictions thread. Along with posting screenshots of fans defending it and working around it and finding that these are in fact good unlike that vile open sourced Stable Diffusion and related projects.

They fear their own creation so much.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

"Open" AI

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I only use the monetized versions because I do not have an nVidia card, and I really don't want one.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I only use the monetized versions because I do not have an nVidia card, and I really don't want one.

Google Colab is free and they lend you pretty nice hardware, basically 8-12 hours a day most of the time (nothing guaranteed). I've had multiple months in a row of borrowing a card for at least 8 hours a day with no days off to do AI stuff. There's SD notebooks that will run on the lowest end cards too (you can never tell what you'll get until you connect, even if you are paying them). Basically how the thread was running DISCO Diffusion right before Stable came out and killed that movement. Still think a Disco Notebook with some SD mixed in could have some amazing results.

If you like Dalle / MJ because it's easy and you don't want to deal with the technical mucking about that's fine. If it's just hardware though there's other options. Also Hugging Face has an SD model that currently has pretty short queue times now https://huggingface.co/spaces/stabilityai/stable-diffusion. It used to require you smash submit then wait 15 minutes as of right now it's instant to add to queue and about 5 minutes long.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Super sorry for posting a Facebook link but has anyone seen the A.I. Cronenberg tribute?

My friend posted it with the sentence, "AI Gore Cronenberg tribute" and I was like "Al Gore is into digital art?"

https://www.facebook.com/696108860/videos/758977355184569/

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

i could describe to someone "oh yeah it's a sexy vampire lady emerging from a pool of water with roses on it, walking right towards the camera like an old bond film or something"

and people would know what I mean

now i can tell a machine that learned exactly like a human does, but has infinite skill, memory and patience, the same thing and it'll go "oh like this?"

Demonstrably worse than imagining a picture in your head.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

FunkyAl posted:

You're def not mad

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
The money from AI art should go to the AI themselves, so that they can buy new hardware, eat electricity and take an occasional vacation for maintenance.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

i could describe to someone "oh yeah it's a sexy vampire lady emerging from a pool of water with roses on it, walking right towards the camera like an old bond film or something"

and people would know what I mean

now i can tell a machine that learned exactly like a human does, but has infinite skill, memory and patience, the same thing and it'll go "oh like this?"

Ok wake me up when we have a model trained on everything except deviant art

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Bottom Liner posted:

Ok wake me up when we have a model trained on everything except deviant art

Have we tried putting Deviant Art into the negative prompt? I knew I was planning on doing something this weekend and couldn't remember, it was setting up an updated version of SD with negative prompts.

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

I finally set up stable diffusion to run locally, and after a while it literally rickrolled me? wtf

Some other random dumb poo poo I got from it while setting it up:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Chainclaw posted:

I finally set up stable diffusion to run locally, and after a while it literally rickrolled me? wtf

It loves to troll large image sets. Manatee with red hair for a manatee mermaid? About half the images are women, whoops. Bear stealing a picnic basket classic Yogi! Half the images are basically Randy from Trailer park boys eating a sad picnic alone. The uncensored set is wild sometimes in what it links.

You clearly asked for Rick Sanchez and Rick Roll probably came up in enough images that it linked 'Rick' in general to it. Being such a clear scene likely has to do with a lack of Rick and Morty photo realistic images to pair with the photo realistic Rick Astley.

I think the weird not what I wanted images are actually one of my favorite things about these. It's like an evil djinn trying to taint your wish. I like laughing at the loop hole it found.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Rick astley is the nsfw filter.

I accuse your of attempting to generate a boob.

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

that prompt was just
python scripts/txt2img.py --prompt "rick and morty oh geez rick, vivid, photorealistic, magical, fantasy, 8K UHD, photography" --plms --n_iter 5 --n_samples 1

because someone started posting rick and morty quotes in response to all my spacemen in front of orbs

edit: I'm also trying to figure out if I can run the 4090 SLI because I'm running out of vram trying to use this image generator

edit 2: I ran this prompt and Mr. Astley showed up again, twice

python scripts/txt2img.py --prompt "1970s anime spaceship racing sunset pastel dvd box set cover" --plms --n_iter 15 --n_samples 3

edit 3: vvvv thanks!

Chainclaw fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Sep 20, 2022

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
If your are using stock stable diffusion you can disable it but changing this line https://github.com/CompVis/stable-diffusion/blob/69ae4b35e0a0f6ee1af8bb9a5d0016ccb27e36dc/scripts/txt2img.py#L309

To
code:
x_checked_image = x_samples_ddim
e: Oh hey there regdate buddy.

Rahu fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Sep 20, 2022

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
Is there a good reference for the different sampling methods in SD and how they perform? Every discussion I've seen is several weeks old and I've had trouble finding a good comparison.

The "-A" versions (Euler-A and DPM2-A) seem to analyze the noise and the incremental outputs differently, and they tend to get very different results from the other methods, even with the same prompt/weighting/seed.

Otherwise, using the exact same inputs with the same seed tends to produce an extremely similar result across all sampling methods. Since that's the case, if I'm not using the "-A" methods, should I just use DDIM for everything since it's faster? I don't understand how this part of it works.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

WhiteHowler posted:

Is there a good reference for the different sampling methods in SD and how they perform? Every discussion I've seen is several weeks old and I've had trouble finding a good comparison.

The "-A" versions (Euler-A and DPM2-A) seem to analyze the noise and the incremental outputs differently, and they tend to get very different results from the other methods, even with the same prompt/weighting/seed.

Otherwise, using the exact same inputs with the same seed tends to produce an extremely similar result across all sampling methods. Since that's the case, if I'm not using the "-A" methods, should I just use DDIM for everything since it's faster? I don't understand how this part of it works.

poo poo actually I saw a really good one on reddit a few days ago. I dont remember if it was part of a search or if it's a recent post though :(

Try searching the SD subreddit

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

FunkyAl posted:

Yeah but for people that can visually imagine in their heads now you get TWO whole images. You can't beat those savings grandpa!

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

Rahu posted:

If your are using stock stable diffusion you can disable it but changing this line https://github.com/CompVis/stable-diffusion/blob/69ae4b35e0a0f6ee1af8bb9a5d0016ccb27e36dc/scripts/txt2img.py#L309

To
code:
x_checked_image = x_samples_ddim
e: Oh hey there regdate buddy.

Awesome, now I can make all the topless Donald Trump succubi I want!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

HOMOEROTIC JESUS posted:

Awesome, now I can make all the topless Donald Trump succubi I want!

You can also just make shrek, Watch how many things it thinks are NWS when they involve Shrek. (it thinks he's a big green dildo)

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

pixaal posted:

You can also just make shrek, Watch how many things it thinks are NWS when they involve Shrek. (it thinks he's a big green dildo)

Wow I'm glad and horrified to have full access to Shrek now.

"Shrek with frosted blond tips like Guy Fieri, vivid, photorealistic, magical, fantasy, 8K UHD, photography, render"

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

FunkyAl posted:

Ok?

hey i saw someone teaching someone something and stole the thing they were teaching

try ,((((JPG glitch)))) background, at the end of your prompt

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Rutibex posted:

we should make sure everyone in society can live with dignity. but that doesn't really have anything to do with AI art imho

Yeah just get to the root tbh

Objective Action
Jun 10, 2007

Chainclaw posted:

Wow I'm glad and horrified to have full access to Shrek now.

"Shrek with frosted blond tips like Guy Fieri, vivid, photorealistic, magical, fantasy, 8K UHD, photography, render"

I blame you:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Oh poo poo

E: prompt!?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
transparent fluorite pyramid, (neon magic) intricate detailed, (isometric cherenkov radiation), detailed, datamosh mountains, dramatic lighting, by greg rutkowski, Franz Xaver Winterhalter, octane render, ((((JPG glitch)))) stained glass spiderweb background

Negative prompt: ugly, fat, obese, chubby, (((deformed))), [blurry], bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, (extra limb), (ugly), (poorly drawn hands), messy drawing, penis, nose, eyes, lips, eyelashes, text, crown

Steps: 30, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 3515782401, Size: 704x512, Variation seed: 451900884, Variation seed strength: 0.5

tried without the negative prompt and

:shrug:

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

yeah, these sure do look like fever dream AI art from 90s cartoon Re:Boot

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Have any of you been looking at concepts? It's something you can only do on a local install that supports textual inversion, but you can teach the bot specific concepts or characters.

https://huggingface.co/sd-concepts-library

I believe someone's making a concept viewer or something like that, so you don't have to click on each one, there's 370 so far.

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
I have always been skeptical about all the VR stuff, but if we can train an AI to build huge 3D models of places like these to an arbitrary degree of detail, I wouldn't mind exploring them.

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!

Rahu posted:

Posting is art.
:hmmyes:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mobby_6kl posted:

Try some of the optimized versions. I've been able to do 512x768 and 768x768 on an 8gb 1070.

Optimized what? datasets?

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

echinopsis posted:

Optimized what? datasets?

https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui

https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui/wiki/Install-and-Run-on-NVidia-GPUs

https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui/wiki/Install-and-Run-on-AMD-GPUs

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I'm managing 512 x 576 on a 6GB laptop 1060

Fish Appreciator
Nov 25, 2021
AI art is to art what memes are to comedy.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Anyways figured out how to get soul into art now:

The grim reaper delivering (a soul) to the critics, illustration in the style of norman rockwell, dark colors, highly detailed, intricate detail

Also: Jeff Gerstman was talking about how useless a 4090 is going to be since AAA games are falling off a cliff and the best games are low-rez indie games and no one has the manpower to do 8k textures.

I feel like this is the edge of a solution.

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
https://twitter.com/minimaxir/status/1572272628504883200

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDeer
Jan 13, 2005

I just updated my local installation (went ahead and did a clean install via hit so I could do the ‘git pull’ update) but now when I use the “send to extras” option, if I use anything other than Lanczos to try and upscale (I did pull down extra ESRGAN models linked from the AUTOMATIC1111 page and place them in the appropriate folder) I get this error:

AttributeError: ‘Options’ object has no attribute ‘ESRGAN_title’

In looking at the cmd prompt output it looks like … well, like basically what that error says. Appreciate any help.