Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
^^^^ E: Also yes.

LifeSunDeath posted:

do people really crank it to star trek?

Depends who is on screen.
Cmdr. Riker and say Captain Kirk and Captain Sisko are like Space Chads.

But Picard, Chekhov, O'Brien are space Beta cucks.

Troi, Uhura, Dax (both) are space Staceys AKA "Spaceys"

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

LifeSunDeath posted:

Well, there is literal proof that a large amount of pedophiles are star trek fans. Not the other way around though. Just to be clear.

edit: also yes, Jeri Ryan and all of the sexy aliens they've made over the years

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

^^^^ E: Also yes.

Depends who is on screen.
Cmdr. Riker and say Captain Kirk and Captain Sisko are like Space Chads.

But Picard, Chekhov, O'Brien are space Beta cucks.

Troi, Uhura, Dax (both) are space Staceys AKA "Spaceys"

Excuse me, Picard was NOT a beta anything. He was a strange awakening in many women and girls for short, bald, intelligent, and cultured men. It was a little unsettling to be a teenager with a thing for Picard until I realized I was far from alone

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

Buddy, do you even remember the Antedians? Hachi machi, A-WOOOO-ga!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Well, there is literal proof that a large amount of pedophiles are star trek fans.

Mods knew

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I’m more of an Ezri Dax type of guy

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
it does say cranking and watching, implying they are separate activities happening at the same time.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

The only thing that can get me off is that scene in Voyager where the goo crew melts.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Light Gun Man posted:

it does say cranking and watching, implying they are separate activities happening at the same time.

Are we sure that wasn't Dr. Phlox's car? With his little peep show slit into the decontamination gel room? Wouldn't put it past the man...err...Denubian.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
The trick is to pop off in that scene where the holographic Kira has Quark’s face. That’s a super hard O right there trust me

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

LifeSunDeath posted:

https://i.imgur.com/GNgNJ5V.mp4

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Wow. So it was the words of a goon. Not a screed on a car.

be the change you want to see in the world

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

This episode was filmed at a waste treatment plant just FYI.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

This episode was filmed at a waste treatment plant just FYI.

They were already thinking about getting rid of Wesley huh?

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Looks like Eric Trump and Hillary Clinton

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Vashro posted:

Looks like Eric Trump and Hillary Clinton

Was just about to post that looks like Hillary lol.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Florida pretty much has no regulation when it comes to cars because muh freedum.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

this is getting really horny:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

this is getting really horny:

Be careful, you might get the thread closed for posting what is your obvious fetish /s

:jerkbag:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

oto loving hillary clinton nice

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

DicktheCat posted:

Be careful, you might get the thread closed for posting what is your obvious fetish /s

:jerkbag:

I'm almost certain the mods were mad cause we were making fun of THEIR fetishes. I miss that thread it was hilarious.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Saw a filthy Lexus a couple days ago with a bumper sticker reading 'My Other Car Is A Domestic Supply Of Infants'.

Which I had no idea what to make of at first, confusedly thought maybe they were a proud babysitter or something, but eventually concluded that it must be some batshit q crap.

I got a picture but I'm too lazy and it doesn't add anything

Play fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Sep 25, 2022

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Play
Apr 25, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

gently caress yes:

I'm sure in real life this guy is a big lovely pain in the rear end but I find myself enjoying his nihilism

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Play posted:

Saw a filthy Lexus a couple days ago with a bumper sticker reading 'My Other Car Is A Domestic Supply Of Infants'.

Which I had no idea what to make of at first, confusedly thought maybe they were a proud babysitter or something, but eventually concluded that it must be some batshit q crap.
I believe the Dobbs decision mentioned abortion being bad because we needed to secure a domestic supply of infants for adoption, instead of having to tap other, browner nations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Play posted:

I'm sure in real life this guy is a big lovely pain in the rear end but I find myself enjoying his nihilism

Nihilism is easier to deal with than people who think it's ok for them to rape and murder because the "rules" say they're the "good guys" for "reasons".

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I don't know, but at least I'd be out of Ohio :downsrim:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yaldabaoth posted:

Nihilism is easier to deal with than people who think it's ok for them to rape and murder because the "rules" say they're the "good guys" for "reasons".

hittin a little close to home, eh?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Hirayuki posted:

I believe the Dobbs decision mentioned abortion being bad because we needed to secure a domestic supply of infants for adoption, instead of having to tap other, browner nations.

Oh guess I judged wrongly, that's good to know. Still don't really get the 'My Other Car Is' part but that's okay I'm still much comforted. A Domestic Supply Of Infants is def an incredibly creepy phrase

Play fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Sep 25, 2022

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Play posted:

Oh guess I judged wrongly, that's good to know. Still don't really get the 'My Other Car Is' part but that's okay I'm still much comforted. A Domestic Supply Of Infants is def an incredibly creepy phrase
The prototype of those were something like "My Other Car is (something cool or associated with something)" so this is just the old saw starting to degenerate into total incoherence.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Nessus posted:

The prototype of those were something like "My Other Car is (something cool or associated with something)" so this is just the old saw starting to degenerate into total incoherence.

Yeah I know that much just struggling to connect the old joke with the new phrase that's all. Would be more effective as just block letters A DOMESTIC SUPPLY OF INFANTS although maybe that would just get you pulled over during amber alerts and the cliche is there to denote :joke:

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Footed Booby posted:

The only thing that can get me off is that scene in Voyager where the goo crew melts.

really what about when janway becomes a lizard and makes baby lizards with tom paris?

also the very special episode when 7 of 9 sexually harrass harry kim.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Nessus posted:

Well, it got us to discuss the phrase "a domestic supply of infants," which I had never heard before, so as long as it inspires people to look up that phrase, it's successful

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Knormal posted:

I don't know, but at least I'd be out of Ohio :downsrim:

""You are far from being a bad man—go, and reform—or, mark my words—some day, for your sins you will die and go to hell or Hadleyburg—try and make it the former." "
Substitute Ohio for Hadleyburg and you're golden.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

shot

chaser

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Always reads like projecting.

E: Guilty Gear has ruined me, because in my mind "Heaven or Hell" is always followed by "LET'S ROCK!"

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Dudes who do "pedophile stings" in their free time are unhinged psychopaths.

Like, maybe if your own child went through something, I can understand it but I think most of them just have violent revenge fantasies about things that haven't actually happened and proposed kid touchers are just carte-blanche ok for thrashing, but honestly i feel the same way about people in oakleys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
What are you talking about? The Pizzagate shooter and arsonist are both lauded as heroes and saviors of children, honored members of society who totally weren't sentenced to 4 years each in prison.

Edit: Now that I think of it, one of them has been released from prison, and QAnon has only gotten worse. :coal: