Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
alternatively: mortal police

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Mike Lindell has failed to learn a critical thing about Shut The gently caress Up Friday.

It doesn't just apply to Fridays.

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1572394106370027523

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgWHrkDX35o&t=34s

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
So Alex Jones just got kicked in the legal dick. Turns out bankruptcy lawyers don't like you setting up blisteringly obvious shell corporations, charging yourself $50+ million through them and claiming you're so totally broke you just have to be poor oh woe is me how will I ever pay these fines now guess I'm bankrupt.

Jones' lawyers are fired from the bankruptcy proceedings, Infowars ownership is getting handed over to an unrelated third party and for some reason that person has to spend Infowars' money suing Alex Jones himself. I don't understand the legalese on that last bit honestly but it sounds funny as poo poo.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

bird food bathtub posted:

So Alex Jones just got kicked in the legal dick. Turns out bankruptcy lawyers don't like you setting up blisteringly obvious shell corporations, charging yourself $50+ million through them and claiming you're so totally broke you just have to be poor oh woe is me how will I ever pay these fines now guess I'm bankrupt.

Jones' lawyers are fired from the bankruptcy proceedings, Infowars ownership is getting handed over to an unrelated third party and for some reason that person has to spend Infowars' money suing Alex Jones himself. I don't understand the legalese on that last bit honestly but it sounds funny as poo poo.

Is that actually happening? I saw mentions of it on Twitter. Is he busy fending off multiple lawsuits/court cases and one of them finally bit?

I knew he had the TX case and the ongoing CT case, but those were both civil suits and not the bankruptcy stuff.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Zamujasa posted:

Is that actually happening? I saw mentions of it on Twitter. Is he busy fending off multiple lawsuits/court cases and one of them finally bit?

I knew he had the TX case and the ongoing CT case, but those were both civil suits and not the bankruptcy stuff.

The TX case with the phone dump blew his bankruptcy proceedings to hell. Now its well established he's funneling millions of dollars out of his company to avoid liability.

Bankruptcy courts are usually lenient if you don't make it a big deal. He made it a big deal.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
I actually completely forgot those were still going on because of the TX/CT cases, so that's a big hearty :lol:. get hosed jones

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

bird food bathtub posted:

fukkin rekt

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Lol someone pegged the billionaire Browns owner with a water bottle

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1572281744832827393

His Wikipedia is obviously professionally scrubbed, no mention of his net worth but lots about philanthropy and awards.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Get your boosters ASAP, because you're all getting varying cocktails if the finest new hybrid strains sent back into your country courtesy of the Oktoberfest in like 4-8 weeks, because we live in plague inc. reality.

(:cripes:)
It won't be me. I'll be in isolation before I redeploy.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Should have been a rock.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

"Could have been a dangerous situation"

K

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Why goodness gracious can't have violence in our bloodsport that targets management. Utterly barbarism

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Hyrax Attack! posted:

His Wikipedia is obviously professionally scrubbed, no mention of his net worth but lots about philanthropy and awards.

Water bottles are very dangerous. They cause cop riots.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Should've been a Pepsi

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Should've been a Pepsi

he's a billionaire, not a cop :rolleyes:

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

He's a cop to me :gritin:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Well see if he was skiing and the water bottle was frozen he could have literally died!

Stay up in your box you old stupid poo poo

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

The Haslams are categorically awful. Good on the fan.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

SquirrelyPSU posted:

The Haslams should be pelted with bottles wherever they go. Not just in the stadium, mind. Anywhere.

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I interpreted your first sentence very differently before I saw the video. I really need to log off.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Sacrist65 posted:

I interpreted your first sentence very differently before I saw the video. I really need to log off.

With this thread title who can blame you?

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Biden talking live re: Russia’s war against Ukraine.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

SquirrelyPSU posted:

One more thing to hate the Steelers for.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
NY AG suing Trump and his three kids that work for him for $250m.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Link to the first article that came up: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/21/new...-penalties.html

I came to post the same thing.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Mr. Nice! posted:

Man, some of this poo poo is Peak Trump

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1572626901331750914?t=0b1NIS469YLHYWjHfvxr_w&s=19

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
It's a real shame he didn't get a team. It would have been hilarious, hurt less people, and he would never have become president.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

A.o.D. posted:

It's a real shame he didn't get a team. It would have been hilarious, hurt less people, and he would never have become president.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States, Daniel Snyder."

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

"Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States, Daniel Snyder."

I started screaming inside, but then I thought you know he probably wouldn't have been as bad.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/AWeissmann_/status/1572401952012599297?s=20&t=c7DtOFrvnavUA9jI6XEpYQ

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Today is turning out to be quite splendid.

Possible revolution in Iran, Trump getting screwed, war protests in Russia, Trump getting screwed again. I'm drinking the good bourbon tonight.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ASAPI posted:

Today is turning out to be quite splendid.

Possible revolution in Iran, Trump getting screwed, war protests in Russia, Trump getting screwed again. I'm drinking the good bourbon tonight.

Same, but weed.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Same, but weed.

Oh, that is also going to happen.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Drinking whiskey to celebrate such a good day. What, it’s only 3? Oh well.. already started.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

I got one of those 5L mini-kegs from Costco over the weekend. Time to tap that baby.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I'm a cold warrior child.

I see Russia step on their dick?

Shots.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Wasabi the J posted:

I'm a cold warrior child.

I see Russia step on their dick?

Shots.

ZombieApostate
Mar 13, 2011
Sorry, I didn't read your post.

I'm too busy replying to what I wish you said

:allears:

A.o.D. posted:

I started screaming inside, but then I thought you know he probably wouldn't have been as bad.

Guy tried to use the cheer leading squad as his personal call girl service. I think that's a bit optimistic.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
DOJ got a really lovely draw at the 11th (2 Trump, 1 Obama), but got their stay, 3-0 vote.

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1572728179718258688?t=0M4yuN9hacq0A9rHxUDAUA&s=19

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1572729562030833665?t=mEyk09UxL5C0UYkarK0g6w&s=19

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Sep 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Massachusetts still isn't letting under 55 get boosters which is annoying. Unless I am missing something.