Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Divot
Dec 23, 2013

Phone posted:

a comedian!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Listening to the new chapo right after my bong hit transplant

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Tom Myers on Chapo is good...but what I really wanted was a GPS

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

holy poo poo they actually managed it

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Phone posted:

the comedian???

The King

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I’m…

gonna need a bong hit transplant

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Famethrowa posted:

holy poo poo they actually managed it

incredible

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao the r kelly bit

king poo poo

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Airplane 2

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Myers Movie Mindset.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
What's the point of getting this famously painfully unfunny guy on?

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Henchman of Santa posted:

So a bunch of schlubby “leftists” can snigger at a guy who’s not in on the joke and humiliate him for the benefit on their large audience

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

He’s legitimately funny. Most comedians wish they could be as naturally funny as him.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Wizard Master posted:

So a bunch of schlubby “leftists” can snigger at a guy who’s not in on the joke and humiliate him for the benefit on their large audience

wizard master nooo

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

The_Rob posted:

He’s legitimately funny. Most comedians wish they could be as naturally funny as him.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Tom taking shots at Matt Gaetz owns actually, episode p good

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

The funniest thing about Tom to me is having to relate everything back to Maryland. I've lived in Maryland, it's not a very interesting place

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zGNkBllq4E

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Fentry posted:

The funniest thing about Tom to me is having to relate everything back to Maryland. I've lived in Maryland, it's not a very interesting place

Where else can you say that many of the residents like beer?!

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

my girlfriend listens but isn't terminally online so she asked me this thinking I could explain and tbh I couldn't give her a real answer.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Tom is just a normal man lol

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I didn’t know who this guy is before this. He’s a comedian? I thought he was some old dem party dude or something.:lol:

It felt awkward when they were talking about squirt since I was thinking that. His cat seems cool so I’ll won’t dump on him too hard.

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Sep 21, 2022

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Was this episode also court ordered?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

GNU Order posted:

Was this episode also court ordered?

lmao tom winning a slander case against the boys

nick chose taking tom's class instead of having him on the pod

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Tom was a nice window into what a normal liberal thinks about things. The sort of person who chuckles sensibly at the Deficit Rag

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Haven't listened to the ep yet but I'm surprised he even would agree to guest. Guess he doesn't know the cum town/chapo connection somehow?

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Haven't listened to the ep yet but I'm surprised he even would agree to guest. Guess he doesn't know the cum town/chapo connection somehow?

It comes up.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1572309651303305216

bonk

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Wizard Master posted:

Nah, they probably just really wanted to be his friend.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
They have had legitimately more boring and less funny guests on the show than Tom Myers

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Tom was actually coherent and even funny in the first half of the ep, I thought maybe he had really got his poo poo together

the second half is a lot more bong hit transplant

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Tom seems like a nice chill inoffensive guy.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It’s honestly weird to experience Tom without diffusing it through Nick Mullen, he really does seem like an incredibly boring person IRL.

Also yeah sure Nick is a rude drunk but also Tom definitely stole like 8 minutes of material from an Irish stand up comic and put it on one of his albums including doing a bad Irish accent, so uh, lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Tom was fine it definitely wasn't like the ALAB episode where Coach was not in on the joke.

edit: lol

https://twitter.com/allahliker/status/1572546810144788480?s=20&t=NGrhUBxReHJ41AizLRfmDA

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Sep 21, 2022

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Entire episode is worth it for
"That's great news for R. Kelly."
"... Is it?"

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Compared to other Tom Myers material I've consumed he seemed coherent and normal, and also they were nice to him and just let him be himself.

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo
So are there any Qanon themed podcasts focused on talking about the various crazy influencers/stupid things about it that are actually funny? I've been subbed to QAnon Antonymous forever and I still like them but man was the last news roundup boring with them constantly going "NO THIS IS SCARY AND DANGEROUS AND THE MENTALLY ILL ARE BEING TURNED INTO MURDERERS BY IT" even with stories like 'a man who was banned from church for showing up in full clown gear held a Dairy Queen hostage because that somehow leads to Trump being president again' and drat man I just want to laugh at dumb things online.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I'll for sure take Tom over some doomed mayoral candidate or union organizer or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Dumpmaster General posted:

So are there any Qanon themed podcasts focused on talking about the various crazy influencers/stupid things about it that are actually funny? I've been subbed to QAnon Antonymous forever and I still like them but man was the last news roundup boring with them constantly going "NO THIS IS SCARY AND DANGEROUS AND THE MENTALLY ILL ARE BEING TURNED INTO MURDERERS BY IT" even with stories like 'a man who was banned from church for showing up in full clown gear held a Dairy Queen hostage because that somehow leads to Trump being president again' and drat man I just want to laugh at dumb things online.

O_o they were talking about the guy who killed his wife and daughter because he got too deep in the sauce.