Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Negative prompt: [...], fat, obese, chubby, [...]

Now show us the thicc neon pyramids

Oh no, a snipe

Brutal Garcon fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Sep 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

variants of "a (horned child) on an alter, with a (demon raising a knife) behind it. dark colors, moody painting in the style of Fumito Ueda" keep giving me great images that are nothing like what the original prompt asks for.

edit:
A Couple more:

this one is mignola instead of the ICO guy

Jonny Nox fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Sep 21, 2022

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Stable Diffusion. Look computers don't know how anatomy works ok?

dancing skeletons chasing a small scotty dog high contrast, moody painting in the style of mignola
Steps: 120, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 12, Seed: 3616764846, Size: 512x512

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Objective Action posted:

The easiest way to just try and add a style or character is to use Textual Inversion https://github.com/rinongal/textual_inversion or https://github.com/nicolai256/Stable-textual-inversion_win if you are on Windows. This isn't actually training the model though, its looking at what the model already knows about and seeing if you can use that vector space to construct a vector basis for the new concept and add it to the lexicon. The upshot is you only need ~5 images to train, the downside is if the vector space doesn't span the basis you need for the concept you can't learn it successfully.

To actually train the model the only publicly available way I know of right now is https://github.com/Jack000/glid-3-xl-stable which has explicit instructions for how to take the SD checkpoint file, rip it apart into its components, train the bits, and stitch the whole thing back together. This is very powerful because you can add new vectors to the space but needs way more training time and a hell of a lot more example images.

I receive the following error using any of the files generated via Textual Inversion in the Web GUI:

code:
shape mismatch: value tensor of shape [1280] cannot be broadcast to indexing result of shape [0, 768]
I'm a little dumb so I simply updated anything in the Textual Inversion code base with 1280 and changed it to 768. This did not work and likely because I don't know what I'm doing and the impact of it. Any idea what this error message is communicating and how I can resolve the issue?

Objective Action
Jun 10, 2007

If you are using the Rinongal repo their default readme has you use the older LDM model config yaml files, " configs/latent-diffusion/txt2img-1p4B-finetune.yaml ", that define token lengths of 1280.

You want to use the ones in the stable-diffusion folder "configs/stable-diffusion/v1-finetune.yaml" instead.

That should resolve your issue. Also note if you want to use textual inversion without needing to use your own hardware another option is HuggingFaces concept library (https://huggingface.co/sd-concepts-library) which has a training notebook (https://colab.research.google.com/github/huggingface/notebooks/blob/main/diffusers/sd_textual_inversion_training.ipynb).

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny Nox posted:

Look computers don't know how anatomy works ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUXb7do9C-w

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account
Finally found a use for --q 5 on MJ, possibly? Seems to allow fancy shading and linework to survive remaster better than --q 2 so far

Althalin
Nov 19, 2019

Putting the ham in Chamon
Pork Pro

Midjourney is honestly excellent

code:
cyberpunk Gandalf eating ramen noodles, soft lighting, 8k, photorealistic, high-definition

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
found this dude on google maps and cut him out

"a man pointing at an enormous pile of sausage gravy"

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i appreciate the AI considered he is pointing at gravy and made him fatter

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Rutibex posted:

That likely has to do with the source image not being the same aspect ratio as the target and it squishing it to get the entire image to get it to work.

e:

his pixels are under 512 in both directions here's a version you can overlay over any 512x512 you want to feed the AI (or transparent background whatever)

pixaal fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Sep 21, 2022

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Rutibex posted:

it makes him fatter like 2/3rds of the time so far lol

i also like how it's giving him bigger and bigger hats

("the coolest thing in the universe")

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

pixaal posted:

That likely has to do with the source image not being the same aspect ratio as the target and it squishing it to get the entire image to get it to work.

it forces you to crop instead of squishing (note missing sandals, i'm redoing the canvas for that rn), it just loves making this dude fat

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

it forces you to crop instead of squishing (note missing sandals, i'm redoing the canvas for that rn), it just loves making this dude fat

Haven't messed with Dalle's version of this well I made a 512x512 that doesn't drop any pixels in an edit if that helps you. You can also add stuff to the background most likely. I know with SD throwing in a camo then saying the subject is where that would be used usually gets you a really nice background.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

AARD VARKMAN posted:

found this dude on google maps and cut him out

"a man pointing at an enormous pile of sausage gravy"

Ugh, his right arm is giving me those Trypophobia shivers really bad.

Have some more Mignola skellies instead. no skin to creep the poor viewer out(and I will leave this prompt until Official Skeleton month)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

pixaal posted:

Haven't messed with Dalle's version of this well I made a 512x512 that doesn't drop any pixels in an edit if that helps you. You can also add stuff to the background most likely. I know with SD throwing in a camo then saying the subject is where that would be used usually gets you a really nice background.

I've tried a bunch of combos but DALL-E gives you a 1024x1024 space so it kinda looks like poo poo no matter what. thankfully i have a high res version of the photo i just have to mask first to fit that :getin:

anyway using the one you posted (thank you!)

"a man pointing at a dog eating 4-course thanksgiving dinner"

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
midjourney is not the best when it comes to anatomy and more complex action poses. it tries bless its heart, but doesn't quite make it half the time
"a girl with long brown wavy hair and girly glasses, sitting on her bed, wearing a frilly dress, playful, adorable, slim, diffused lighting, in the style of gil elvgren and milo manara"

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

I feel like I should post this...

http://www.electricsheepcomix.com/apocamon/

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

does anyone else go down this :nws: list and just look for styles they want to use?

:nws: https://rentry.org/artists_sd-v1-4

:nws: for artsy boobs BTW.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
That list of artist styles is great...

Superbowl XX from the stands, 1985 Chicago Bears, copper plate engraving, in the style of Gustave Dore

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
"nuclear mushroom cloud over a medieval castle, painting by Ivan Shishkin, photorealistic, highly detailed, hd, hdr, uhd, unreal engine 5, 8k"

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
Kent Brockman

Hello

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

hel helo :)

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

the "high-res fix" in the AUTOMATIC1111 repo is great. just be sure to go to the settings tab and set an upscaler, or you'll get blurry results at lower denoising strengths.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Wonderful thread, I just got into prompting(not sexual), and my favorite thing to ask real artists right now is "what prompt did you use to make this", they don't find it funny tho

Anyway, has this been posted?

Text to Pokemon
https://replicate.com/lambdal/text-to-pokemon

first try: Donnie of course

Edit: My latest masterpiece

Comfy Fleece Sweater fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Sep 22, 2022

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
i have unlocked unlimited shitposting power

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Edit: My latest masterpiece

I think this is Cat from Red Dwarf

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

VectorSigma posted:

the "high-res fix" in the AUTOMATIC1111 repo is great. just be sure to go to the settings tab and set an upscaler, or you'll get blurry results at lower denoising strengths.

These are all extremely dope.

Strange cat Tupac is less dope and kind of unsettling.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Are you telling it to make it look like it came out of a 3D printer or something?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

And but so indeed, my brethren, I say to you, pray to God most holy every eve, and imbibe your necessary nutrients, and you shall never go astray etc etc

Hulk Hogan portrait, intense stare, by Franz Xaver Winterhalter, ez

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

Apologies if it was posted recently, but I've been having trouble finding the local Stable Diffusion webui that supported negative prompts. They don't seem to be supported on my current version, and they seem to be a good way to prevent the mutations that take over people in most of my attempts. A cursory google search brings up the "Automatic1111" fork, which has a webUI - is that a good one?

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

Question Time posted:

Apologies if it was posted recently, but I've been having trouble finding the local Stable Diffusion webui that supported negative prompts. They don't seem to be supported on my current version, and they seem to be a good way to prevent the mutations that take over people in most of my attempts. A cursory google search brings up the "Automatic1111" fork, which has a webUI - is that a good one?

Automatic1111 is the WebUI that many/most people are using.

It includes negative prompts, as well as lots of other cool stuff. There's a feature showcase here: https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui-feature-showcase

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
the newest feature is the High res fix:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

WhiteHowler posted:

Automatic1111 is the WebUI that many/most people are using.

It includes negative prompts, as well as lots of other cool stuff. There's a feature showcase here: https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui-feature-showcase

Does this work with 8 gigs of memory? I had to use an "optimized" build but that in turn didn't use everything...

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

mobby_6kl posted:

Does this work with 8 gigs of memory? I had to use an "optimized" build but that in turn didn't use everything...

It works with 4

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

mobby_6kl posted:

Using default settings it works fine with 8 GB of VRAM to create 512x512 images.

On my 8 GB 2070 Super, using DDIM or Euler-A with 30 steps takes around 5 seconds per image.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Boba Pearl posted:

It works with 4

Okay that's impressive I need to stop dragging rear end updating from waifu with 1.4 official I've been using from day 1. I figured we wouldn't see 4GB until mid next year. This running 1.4 uncensored?

I'm reading the documentation and that 4GB seems a bit hacky compared to what I was thinking for next year so maybe it is that long to get the full thing running in 4GB.

MedVRAM sounds useful do I need to be able to run conditional and unconditional denoising in the same batch? I'm not sure exactly what that means in relation to what features. I topped out a few times on 1.4 would love to just make that impossible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

pixaal posted:

Are you telling it to make it look like it came out of a 3D printer or something?