Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Honestly he’s been keeping it going close to a decade now. That’s a healthy grift. No flash in the pan. Much respect for the King

It's incredible, none of the scandals even bring him down. Anytime someone talks about how he's been using the money to take trips overseas he just makes money. Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Trabisnikof posted:

hey that’s unfair, plenty of democrats get money from the Nazgûls too!

:mods:
As a very smart forums user, I am seeing some false equivalence, definitely a motte and bailey, not using approved sources, and the most probatable crime of all: Implying the Dems do something bad.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Bernie hired both Shaun King and BJG, guess that should have told you then and there how his campaign was going to go.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

tristeham posted:

is the DNC still spending millions in donations to the most fash republican candidates?

53 million that we know about.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Bernie hired both Shaun King and BJG, guess that should have told you then and there how his campaign was going to go.

Michael Brown may be dead and the movement he spawned entirely co-opted but it made a lot of people rich so in the end thank you Michael

Shame about the ones who were in it for the movement and not the money, a suitcase of cash is much nicer than a burning car and a bullet to the back of the head

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Azathoth posted:

On the other side, there's a nonzero chance that you say or see something innocuous that she interprets as a threat and then a year or two later you're found dead after an apparent home invasion where nothing was taken.

Hillary posting on Pepe Silva Browne's twitter account: I have materials that will lead to the prosecution and imprisonment of Hillary Clinton

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

This is such fake news; if Shaun King had grifted all that money, then he wouldn't need to fire his essential employees!

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/status/1572628241311215618

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Trabisnikof posted:

hey that’s unfair, plenty of democrats get money from the Nazgûls too!

we have to vote for the roaring eye of Sauron, or Trump will get back in the White House!!! The White Walls of Gondor are at stake!!!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

he had some poo poo hires definitely esp in 2020

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Grifter hiring two more Grifters :hmmyes: :homebrew:

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

the_steve posted:

MORE *clap* NUCLEAR *clap* WARHEADS *clap* NAMED *clap* AFTER *clap* WOMYN *clap*

Followed by
NAMING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION WITH FEMININE NAMES IS DEEPLY MISOGYNISTIC AND IMPLIES THAT ALL WOMYN ARE SUPREMELY DESTRUCTIVE

Broke: Fat Man and Little Boy
Woke: Athena rockets
Bespoke: Lady Godiva device

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Azathoth posted:

Broke: Fat Man and Little Boy
Woke: Athena rockets
Bespoke: Lady Godiva device

coventry cathedral just can't catch a break

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i was only into bernie because all the babes were V_V

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

President Obama, hello!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

several of my body pillows were into bernie

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

AnimeIsTrash posted:

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1571892697828569088
https://twitter.com/luckytran/status/1571928244064227330
maybe it's because I've mainly seen the ones posted here, but IMO it seemed like she had a very "preaching to the choir" approach to tweeting that didn't dig enough into supporting evidence

galenanorth has issued a correction as of 18:22 on Sep 21, 2022

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Vegan food is disgusting. Also stop saying Indian food is vegan because it's not

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

FormaldehydeSon posted:

Vegan food is disgusting. Also stop saying Indian food is vegan because it's not

sometimes it is

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

FormaldehydeSon posted:

All food is disgusting. It turns into poop! Gross!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol some moron spent at least $100 on banner ads to fundraise for Tim Ryan

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Bernie hired his good friend Joe Biden to take all the donations

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Vim Fuego posted:

Bernie hired his good friend Joe Biden to take all the donations

Joe Biden hired his good friend Bernie to take all the donations

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tmfc posted:

lol some moron spent at least $100 on banner ads to fundraise for Tim Ryan

That's pathetic lmfao.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

if this is what it takes to "cancel" nukes.......... whatever man

They're probably Raytheon summer interns.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
i need to see the nuclear sexism tiktok oh my god

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

fun fact like most materiel during the full mobilization phases of WWII women constructed the bombs. this picture is of women operating the y-12 to enrich uranium at oak ridge.

movie pitch: hidden figures except weapons of mass destruction

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

dang those gals are having a great time

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

hobbesmaster posted:

fun fact like most materiel during the full mobilization phases of WWII women constructed the bombs. this picture is of women operating the y-12 to enrich uranium at oak ridge.

movie pitch: hidden figures except weapons of mass destruction

the trigger is hooked up to your wiener. If you get a boner, that's it for humanity

do you accept this mission??

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Briahna is based. sorry haters.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

galenanorth posted:

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1571892697828569088
https://twitter.com/luckytran/status/1571928244064227330
maybe it's because I've mainly seen the ones posted here, but IMO it seemed like she had a very "preaching to the choir" approach to tweeting that didn't dig enough into supporting evidence

cspam agrees with the brownstone institute guest lol

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Briahna is based. sorry haters.

I saw the simple “bad faith” logo and thought “lol she finally got Virgil’s name off the podcast?”

then I clicked through to the patreon. nope!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
All succ zone posts should be made as tiktok dances

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
thinking that all of those libertarian phases never really ended

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

very interesting these people love framing their worldview through children's rhymes

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

hobbesmaster posted:

I saw the simple “bad faith” logo and thought “lol she finally got Virgil’s name off the podcast?”

Has anyone investigated the very real possibility that Virgil is a skinwalker who has murdered BJG and now hides in plain sight, the bad faith logo being his subtle wink-nudge to the truth?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

hobbesmaster posted:

Still calls herself co-host and the pod page still has Virgil in the banner and description. One of the few times I legit wished I had PACER access so I could try to find whatever lawsuit is happening behind the scenes over all that.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
BJG's fate seems to be the inevitable one of people who become convinced that the Perfect Coalition(TM) can power a candidate through the primaries and transform the DNC from within, that's... just not how it works, it's designed to kill that, we all know that now, but if you don't reckon with that, you become desperate to create the dumbest coalitions on the planet and start saying, "Okay, we'll never get the people who think AOC is Fidel Castro's illegitimate daughter, but if we convince libertarians enough of things, we can create this smorgasbord of leftist and Ron Paul guys," and... no, that doesn't exist. Dore fell for that though he may have always been there himself, Nina Turner has fallen into it with Never Trump Republicans, BJG has fallen for it... electoralism is just an illness, man, you gotta let it go.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Probably Magic posted:

BJG's fate seems to be the inevitable one of people who become convinced that the Perfect Coalition(TM) can power a candidate through the primaries and transform the DNC from within, that's... just not how it works, it's designed to kill that, we all know that now, but if you don't reckon with that, you become desperate to create the dumbest coalitions on the planet and start saying, "Okay, we'll never get the people who think AOC is Fidel Castro's illegitimate daughter, but if we convince libertarians enough of things, we can create this smorgasbord of leftist and Ron Paul guys," and... no, that doesn't exist. Dore fell for that though he may have always been there himself, Nina Turner has fallen into it with Never Trump Republicans, BJG has fallen for it... electoralism is just an illness, man, you gotta let it go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

The Black Lives Matter Memorial Dispensary