Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
He's too handsome. Now Finn Wolfhard (Mike from Stranger Things) is gangly enough to pull it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Look Robin, I'm not going to release "Howard Stern: The High School Years" until the technology for what I want to do is there.

The Robins Taley
Apr 3, 2006

I'd bone her.
20 years ago yesterday was ETM’s first call. RIP. Ack Ack.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

The Robins Taley posted:

Holy poo poo.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

The Robins Taley posted:

And he passed away 8 years ago today. :smith:

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Anyone know if dr Keith Ablow is available? I got problems of the 143 kind

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Ezra Miller could do a decent Howard. He was, afterall out of his mind back then.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

Are you telling me he loving died one day after the exact same day of the year he called into the show for the first time

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Apparently so! He had to celebrate the anniversary, I guess

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Ladies, I'm a powerful and secretive man.

Hello angels!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I remember those last few weeks that Eric would call in and talk about how serious his surgeries were going to be and H100 News reporting about it. Eric was such a drama bomb that it was hard to take him seriously but his afflictions were real. RIP you hilariously entitled little shithead born with a beyond unfair affliction.

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
Is that him reacting to learning that Katherine McPhee was in studio?

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

What's Gonzo Shitcock up to these days? I found him genuinely entertaining when he was hassling Eric.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
He tried to continue to take part in the show after Eric died, but he was not funny without giving deadpan responses to Eric being weird.

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

I Googled gonzo shitcock and found him. He seems to have hosted a podcast up until 2017 that had guests like rear end Napkin Ed, and is now active on Twitter retweeting Shuli's comedy gigs and DMing High Pitch Eric. I didn't bother digging any deeper.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
How about Mutt, the guy who shut down his livelihood at Howard's whim?

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I miss the good old days, you know when it was like Adrian Adonis, I miss Lou Albano, and Andre the Giant, and Bob Backlund and Blue Meanie, and Berzerker and Bam Bam Bigelow and, Junkyard Dog, and I miss Conquistador, and I miss Spike Dudley, and Dori Funk and Flash Funk and Hoss Funk and Terry Funk, it was about the wrestling back then, when it was Hillbilly Jim, and Kabuki and Jerry the King Lawler and Mantar, and Manu

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

Ether Frenzy posted:

I miss the good old days, you know when it was like Adrian Adonis, I miss Lou Albano, and Andre the Giant, and Bob Backlund and Blue Meanie, and Berzerker and Bam Bam Bigelow and, Junkyard Dog, and I miss Conquistador, and I miss Spike Dudley, and Dori Funk and Flash Funk and Hoss Funk and Terry Funk, it was about the wrestling back then, when it was Hillbilly Jim, and Kabuki and Jerry the King Lawler and Mantar, and Manu

I love that call, but as someone who off and on follows wrestling it always bothered me that Blue Meanie was on that list. He is significantly younger than all those other legends and only came into prominence in 1997 - original ECW's late era. Same with Spike Dudley, he's another young guy who didn't belong in that list.

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001
My name is Scott Salem and I'm so sereeeeeene

When my lungs are filled up with smoke and nicotiiiiiine

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ether Frenzy posted:

One of my faaaaavorite Eric calls is when he was auditioning to be a manager for the WWF and he just talked in his normal voice the whole time.
I....want to....show that ...real americans....love immigrants..and Bobby ..Rude sucks

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Your Gay Uncle posted:

One of my faaaaavorite Eric calls is when he was auditioning to be a manager for the WWF and he just talked in his normal voice the whole time.
I....want to....show that ...real americans....love immigrants..and Bobby ..Rude sucks

I'm here to talk to you about 'perceptions'.

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

Had Eric lived, would he be an AEW guy? Or would he be one of those annoying #StandUpForWWE die-hards.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

lynch_69 posted:

Had Eric lived, would he be an AEW guy? Or would he be one of those annoying #StandUpForWWE die-hards.

He would only watch impact.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Would his opinion on Billy Corgan have changed?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Would his opinion on Billy Corgan have changed?

They should have dressed Eric as a Jack-o-Lantern to meet him

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

lynch_69 posted:

I love that call, but as someone who off and on follows wrestling it always bothered me that Blue Meanie was on that list. He is significantly younger than all those other legends and only came into prominence in 1997 - original ECW's late era. Same with Spike Dudley, he's another young guy who didn't belong in that list.

Were you ok with giving Chief Jay Strongbow a handjob?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

YeahTubaMike posted:

quote:

Bye shitnuts.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Take care brush ya hair

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I bet his parents don't visit his grave because his dad doesn't want to put miles on the car.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

haljordan posted:

I bet his parents don't visit his grave because his dad doesn't want to put miles on the car.

I hope people fart on his memorial bench.

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

Szyznyk posted:

Were you ok with giving Chief Jay Strongbow a handjob?

Yeah good for you pal, if I have to take your post and, you know, present it to one of the officials then that's what I'm gonna do.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

What I want to know is how the gently caress High Pitch is still alive

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

lynch_69 posted:

I assumed Richard just grabbed a list of wrestlers in alphabetical order from the Internet.

"I forgot to mention Lanny Poffo... Leaping Lanny Poffo"

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

haljordan posted:

High Pitch Eric and Henry Kissinger will be the last 2 people on Earth

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Your Gay Uncle posted:

High Pitch Eric and Henry Kissinger will be the last 2 people on Earth

They’ll be sharing an apartment with a noseless Artie Lange.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

Grant DaNasty posted:

They’ll be sharing an apartment with a noseless Artie Lange.

I would pay for whatever service streams this wacky reality show.

Season 1, Episode 4: Henry calls a friend at the Pentagon, attempts to call in an airstrike on Eric: [mumbled baritone] He smells strongly of uhhhhhh … human feces and dried sweat .. the situation is uhhhh *untenable* and a decisive resolution is called for…

Chicken Butt fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Sep 22, 2022

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

haljordan posted:

Who's High Pitch?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

haljordan posted:

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

haljordan posted:

"He's a bit of a.... stickler for.... mile.... age".

Also, the line from Shuli "Yeah, the lobster bisque is to die for" will always be my favourite.