Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did 2021 suck?
This poll is closed.
Yes 54 28.27%
Very much yes 34 17.80%
Oh gently caress yes 32 16.75%
Are you fuckign kidding me, HELL YES IT SUCKED 71 37.17%
Total: 131 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Vehicle 1: F-150 Lightning
Vehicle 2: Dorado 16
Vehicle 3: Actioncraft 24' Bayboat

Fite me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
is there any way I can exist less than I currently do?

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

Rhyno posted:

started thinking about XJ Cherokees, lotta cheap ones locally or within an hour. DUnno if I want to deal with a rust bucket though. Probably shouldn't buy another car but i gotta find some reason to keep breathing.
I suggest taking a vacation to the pnw and buying one there. You've already had one so you know what you're in for in general, but 97-99 is the sweet spot.

Then you get to deathwobble it 2000 miles home.

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I'd need a really tall garage for one of those tho :v:

I was thinking more along the lines of a full carbon Chittum poling skiff :)

It's a boat, no need for a garage!

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

LloydDobler posted:

My friends have a 500e and they fuckin love it. They're not car people but it works fine as a commuter in spite of the short range. They got it off lease, I don't think it's had a single problem in the years they've had it.

Hmm wife likes Fiats and has talked about a 500 for her 10 minute commute, the 500e would be perfect. I might have to see if I can find one local for her to test drive.

edit: not for 15k lol

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Sep 21, 2022

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

kastein posted:

I suggest taking a vacation to the pnw and buying one there. You've already had one so you know what you're in for in general, but 97-99 is the sweet spot.

Topically posting the picture I sent you of a 19 year old Focus that's been in the PNW for its entire life, and how much rust is on the underside.

Unrelated:
In keeping with the spooky season, one of the 3 broken cars in my driveway has R̶͗͊̒ͅỉ̵̹s̷̡̧͖̹̲̻̙̬̏̉̑̇͐͊̚͜͝ė̸̢̡̬͍̗̝̝̪͍n̵̤͈͔̺͙͉͔͊́͆̎͆͠ͅ ̵̭̺̺̔̏̀̔͑̕͝͝f̴̧̦̳̙͎͍͉̎̏̆r̸̝̰͂͑͊̈́o̶̧͈̤̟̜̼͒m̶̢͚͚͔̰̅̃̓̅͛̈̓̈̕ ̶̯̯̳̗̏̌͋̓̌̓̐̔t̷͖̔̂̽͝h̵̡̦̠̹̲̤̩̣͋͒͆̉̉͂̀͒͝ͅe̵̤̪̥̾́̈́̈́͘ ̸͇͚̺̓̈̊̋̃̔͋͘͜ͅḑ̶͔͔̮̩͎͉͈̙̒e̴̞̩͚͚͇̫̫̪͍̐̈̐́͑a̸̡̠̻̬̦̎̔̎̑̓́̕͝d̵͖̱͕͔̦̬̥̾͌.

Also no, my ideal 5 car garage would not be a 2003 Ford Focus, 2002 Ranger, 2011 Rav4, broken and moldy 67 Mustang, and 2017 Nissan Leaf. Although I would like any size garage to put some of these pieces of poo poo in.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Rhyno posted:

Maybe you should try to exist first, to see what that's like?

(Note: I've been talking with Rhyno on an almost daily basis since the issues started, you guys have given him good advice and support, just as I have. There comes a point, though, where you have to put on your big boy pants and move forward.)

We have all been through breakups, and some of us divorces, and they suck. I've been through more than my share of breakups and one divorce. They suck. Unilaterally. They can be crippling. They can shatter your world view... but there are infinite world views, and there is one out there for you that can give you success, if you allow it. At this point, you're only hurting yourself. And you've done that enough already.)

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

meatpimp posted:

We have all been through breakups, and some of us divorces, and they suck. I've been through more than my share of breakups and one divorce. They suck. Unilaterally. They can be crippling. They can shatter your world view... but there are infinite world views, and there is one out there for you that can give you success, if you allow it. At this point, you're only hurting yourself. And you've done that enough already.)

:hmmyes:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Elmnt80 posted:

Vehicle 1: F-150 Lightning
Vehicle 2: Dorado 16
Vehicle 3: Actioncraft 24' Bayboat

Fite me.

Are we still talking garages or warehouses now cuz good luck fitting a bay boat in a garage :v:

I've seen a few Dorados for sale locally, and while they are nice skiffs people are pricing them like they are a frickin Hells Bay. The skiff market is worse than the car market these days.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Elviscat posted:

Topically posting the picture I sent you of a 19 year old Focus that's been in the PNW for its entire life, and how much rust is on the underside.

lol that’s not bad at all, we’d kill for old cars in shape like that in New England

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Ok Comboomer posted:

lol that’s not bad at all, we’d kill for old cars in shape like that in New England

yeah i was gonna say that looks good to me

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Is this 1 or 2 slots?

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Beautiful, but needs more space for an additional 2 motorcycles.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Spoke to the "escalation" department, my insurance stuff was taken care of after 8 and a half days thanks to 30 minutes of work that my agent wouldn't do over the course of a week and a half

Fuckin guy at fault may have caused more damage than he's insured for and I'll let my insurance company deal with that headache. The real shame is that I can't drop them anymore because his insurance wouldn't move forward because of the coverage limit

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

My brother called me and said his 2018 Silverado was stolen from a Dave and Busters parking lot after he and the kids were inside for a birthday party.

My other brothers 2017 Silverado was stolen from work like 4 months ago. Is there a thing with stealing this model of truck or something? Wtf

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The Door Frame posted:

Am I having a uniquely terrible experience with Allstate, or are they actually bad? Like, my insurance agent won't communicate with anyone and is holding up the entire process, including the rental car that we desperately need.

I'm about ready to cancel my policy

Progressive fought me for three months over the value of my totaled truck. They pretty obviously lowballed me and ultimately I ended up getting $7,000 more than their offer after sending it out to independent appraisers. If I were a more cynical person I would say they did it because most people don’t have the time or energy or knowledge to fight them and need the insurance money immediately in order to get a new car so they can get to work.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

Progressive fought me for three months over the value of my totaled truck. They pretty obviously lowballed me and ultimately I ended up getting $7,000 more than their offer after sending it out to independent appraisers. If I were a more cynical person I would say they did it because most people don’t have the time or energy or knowledge to fight them and need the insurance money immediately in order to get a new car so they can get to work.

That’s exactly what they do, that is the whole business model. Think for every 100 same situations only 5% are going to fight it, boom they just saved half a million bucks

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
It took me 8 months of back-and-forth and a complaint to my state's insurance regulator to up my homeowner's insurance payout to replace my roof from $12,000 to $43,000. Try to replace a roof in 2022 with $12,000, hahahahaha. Nothing changed in between other than my complaining and not giving up. They absolutely lowball you and just hope you'll take it and go away.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

kastein posted:

This is where I bully you into buying a DUKW for our entertainment and your bankruptcy

What changed the trailer plans, lack of power? Suspension?

I might know where three DUKWs lie in waiting. Two near running.

A Third frame rail break on the same rail. Power and suspension is available. the backbone just isn't. I'm asking too much of too little truck.
It wouldn't be an issue as a part time rig but lollmao there's a literal ton of stuff onboard.
Trailer's projected weight was going to be in the 5000lb range and be sized specifically to this truck and camper. Third crack two days after setting out adjacent to the original reinforcement in north dakota killed this project in the cradle. I'm getting it welded up at a buddies house this weekend and stocking a big heckin' inverter welder onboard and steel strap. I will build a goddamn frame off the power of the sun.

New old truck fixes frame issues but i'm still mostly in disposamotor linerless land fuckfuck games with almost class8 costs and none of the availability. Doesn't increase the main floorplan space nor does it really let us work while in transit.
20-30 thou for an absolute poo poo tractor. 30-50 buys a topkick. May incur having to re-title it as a rv.
Without the bikes and trailer the weekends are chorin' tanks/groceries/supplies/moving/etc. Weekdays are for working. It's gonna burn us out. Round2 really hinged on having said trailer.

the same 50ish buys into something with twice the floorplan space, 16 cubic feet of cargo bay space to 315, 100-175 gallon tanks that'll allow for resupply once per month, vs once a week now, aircon yes, 50A vs 30A, ride quality on air suspension, generic class8 parts availability**, towing 5-10 tons*, and power to climb grades with ease while one of us works. His parents are getting older, and we don't wanna buy out there, but we can visit. NEFR and other racing events too.
Soft notes on floorplan space. Can have a proper standing desk again with a workstation rather than laptops. 30A service does not leave much overhead for trailer minisplit + camper systems. Converting to 50A is.... difficult. Most of our tools and projects have been stored for 2 years. That poo poo would straight up c r u s h my little f350.

I just can't wheel it. but I have MTBs, ADVs, and donk the old rear end with a bad back. go wheel that poo poo.

*Eagles and GMs aren't designed to tow. some MCIs will do 5 tons. Prevosts outta the box will do 5 or with an upgraded cradle from the manufacturer do 10.
** Right now there is two tire models that'll fit the truck with the right load capacity, both are backordered till ???. They're almost halfway through their age-life. They cost the same as a 12R22.5 all position Toyo that I can get anywhere. Filters cost the same. Parts more or less will. components like the radiator is getting really difficult to source. There's a lot of well built but bespoke parts in this setup. You know exactly what this means. (donk rad is about $1500 built, Pvost' is about 3-4500, do them every 20 years). Prevost or if I can get one, Marathon will still touch the coach 30+ years on. No of course it won't be cheap.
Also this: https://www.mtu-solutions.com/na/en/service/2-cycle-service-products.html

tldr: ride eternal shiny and polished stainless atop a 500hp 8v92ta

cursedshitbox fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Sep 21, 2022

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone
Lmao I got a promotion and then demoted back to my previous position in the space of 6 hours. Someone at my earlier level hosed up enough to get sacked (he's a nice guy but he's a total lantern not to mention a danger to himself and those around him) so now I'm back to minion status until he can be replaced.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

big dong wanter posted:

Lmao I got a promotion and then demoted back to my previous position in the space of 6 hours. Someone at my earlier level hosed up enough to get sacked (he's a nice guy but he's a total lantern not to mention a danger to himself and those around him) so now I'm back to minion status until he can be replaced.

Do you get to keep your new pay? Because otherwise, I'd pack up and leave. gently caress "Team Player" bullshit.

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

To the dangerzone

Darchangel posted:

Do you get to keep your new pay? Because otherwise, I'd pack up and leave. gently caress "Team Player" bullshit.

Nah, but on the other hand it was a 40 cent an hour bump so I don't actually give a poo poo, I was only angling for it because of resume reasons. I don't mind the team player role because I genuinely like my co-workers although management can go and get hosed. Also my prospects are somewhat poor due to my job requirements and lack of paperwork saying I can do things. On the plus side as soon as lantern can be replaced I'm going to go back to the promotion role if for no other reason than there is literally nobody else who can do it.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

cursedshitbox posted:

I might know where three DUKWs lie in waiting. Two near running.

A Third frame rail break on the same rail. Power and suspension is available. the backbone just isn't. I'm asking too much of too little truck.
It wouldn't be an issue as a part time rig but lollmao there's a literal ton of stuff onboard.
Trailer's projected weight was going to be in the 5000lb range and be sized specifically to this truck and camper. Third crack two days after setting out adjacent to the original reinforcement in north dakota killed this project in the cradle. I'm getting it welded up at a buddies house this weekend and stocking a big heckin' inverter welder onboard and steel strap. I will build a goddamn frame off the power of the sun.

New old truck fixes frame issues but i'm still mostly in disposamotor linerless land fuckfuck games with almost class8 costs and none of the availability. Doesn't increase the main floorplan space nor does it really let us work while in transit.
20-30 thou for an absolute poo poo tractor. 30-50 buys a topkick. May incur having to re-title it as a rv.
Without the bikes and trailer the weekends are chorin' tanks/groceries/supplies/moving/etc. Weekdays are for working. It's gonna burn us out. Round2 really hinged on having said trailer.

the same 50ish buys into something with twice the floorplan space, 16 cubic feet of cargo bay space to 315, 100-175 gallon tanks that'll allow for resupply once per month, vs once a week now, aircon yes, 50A vs 30A, ride quality on air suspension, generic class8 parts availability**, towing 5-10 tons*, and power to climb grades with ease while one of us works. His parents are getting older, and we don't wanna buy out there, but we can visit. NEFR and other racing events too.
Soft notes on floorplan space. Can have a proper standing desk again with a workstation rather than laptops. 30A service does not leave much overhead for trailer minisplit + camper systems. Converting to 50A is.... difficult. Most of our tools and projects have been stored for 2 years. That poo poo would straight up c r u s h my little f350.

I just can't wheel it. but I have MTBs, ADVs, and donk the old rear end with a bad back. go wheel that poo poo.

*Eagles and GMs aren't designed to tow. some MCIs will do 5 tons. Prevosts outta the box will do 5 or with an upgraded cradle from the manufacturer do 10.
** Right now there is two tire models that'll fit the truck with the right load capacity, both are backordered till ???. They're almost halfway through their age-life. They cost the same as a 12R22.5 all position Toyo that I can get anywhere. Filters cost the same. Parts more or less will. components like the radiator is getting really difficult to source. There's a lot of well built but bespoke parts in this setup. You know exactly what this means. (donk rad is about $1500 built, Pvost' is about 3-4500, do them every 20 years). Prevost or if I can get one, Marathon will still touch the coach 30+ years on. No of course it won't be cheap.
Also this: https://www.mtu-solutions.com/na/en/service/2-cycle-service-products.html

tldr: ride eternal shiny and polished stainless atop a 500hp 8v92ta

Welp, frame issues suck but... Not unexpected at this point.

Comedy option: buy an old COE Detroit truck with as long a wheelbase as possible and build a house on the back.

I'm curious how many of the options you listed are California legal - was under the impression most older diesels aren't. Does that not apply to RVs?

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

kastein posted:

Comedy option: buy an old COE Detroit truck with as long a wheelbase as possible and build a house on the back.

I'm curious how many of the options you listed are California legal - was under the impression most older diesels aren't. Does that not apply to RVs?

There is a DT466 powered flatbed Cargostar up near Seattle. This camper is built to fit this specific flatbed. Rehoming it on another is going to be a huge bastard. I'm far outside the point of doing a road side scratch build, and far outside the point of being able to afford a shop in this state to build a rolling house in at the moment. I'm not buying in Ohio. I'll do road side engines but I'm not about to repeat the Gillig experience.

Older than '97 or over 14 thousand gvr for RV. As a truck over 14k-gvr these things are unregisterable without a dpf retrofit hence conversion to rv. The early topkicks are subject to this. Not that I'm opposed to running dpf... just not at the 10 grand it costs to buy one new, I'll go to south dakota and weld in a $50 one from craigslist. The Gillig was titled as a RV since its original build and wasn't a problem.
Under SB210 passed in '19 and potential future rulings I may need to submit an opacity test though this applies primarily to commercial and out of staties.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

cursedshitbox posted:

I'm not buying in Ohio.

:mad:

But I understand.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
CSB can you not a put the country for your desired Prevost and get lucky and find one cheap in the middle of nowhere?

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Rhyno posted:

So… it looks like you’re about heeeere

e/n posted:

Despair: You are crushed, either because your love just left you or you feel like you destroyed someone’s life. You may tear up, cry, or crumple on the floor bawling uncontrollably. All of this is fine. You have to admit to yourself this stuff is supposed to hurt, and give yourself some time to work through it. For you macho men, better to cry in private than bury it. Despair doesn’t disappear by trying to ignore it. Don’t get stuck here, though. Follow the rules so your despair is a short, manageable stage.

There are some very helpful rules there that are worth following. In particular, consider:

more e/n posted:

Rule 3: Go Do Something Normal With Yourself and Friends
During the immediate post-dump, it can be a challenge to reign in those feelings. Sitting at home, sulking, stewing over the issues of the breakup, and wallowing in your despair will keep you right where you are. Find a new hobby or re-find your old ones. Go outside. Go out with friends, dance a jig, run a mile, anything. Few or no friends? Make some. Focus on short-term goals. Also, figure out the most productive time of day while you’re in this funk, and schedule your time for both good activities and letting your emotions run rampant. Sometimes you just can’t get over it, so allow yourself a little time for that.

Don't do anything rash. Don't join the army, sell all your worldly possessions, or do anything that could have lasting, regrettable effects on your life.

Rule 4: Be Healthy
Take care of your body. Eat right, exercise, and fix your sleep schedule. It is amazing how these three things affect the way you handle emotional turmoil.
Chocolate Milk posted:
The absolute best thing you can do right now is exercise. Not only is it great for your health, you will feel loving amazing. Even if you’re not usually the sporty type, you’ll find it’s surprisingly distracting and enjoyable. And you’ll be improving yourself and your health at the same time.
Avoid mind-altering substances in excess, including alcohol. If you go drinking, ensure your ex’s number is deleted. If memorized, give your phone to your pals. Drunk texting/calling the ex is not a riot.

Take care of your mind.

Please go do those things. If everything is meaningless and you feel terrible, at least go be productive while you’re feeling like poo poo.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

kastein posted:

There's a truck that shows up at the Pate Swap Meet every year - it's a Kenworth dual-axle long-wheelbase with an Airstream trailer literally sitting on the back. A little much truck, but it gets the job done. I have a picture somewhere, but not currently in any internet-facing places. It's actually pretty well done - huge fuel tanks, trailer is polished with decent panels over the former wheel openings.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Darchangel posted:

There's a truck that shows up at the Pate Swap Meet every year - it's a Kenworth dual-axle long-wheelbase with an Airstream trailer literally sitting on the back. A little much truck, but it gets the job done. I have a picture somewhere, but not currently in any internet-facing places. It's actually pretty well done - huge fuel tanks, trailer is polished with decent panels over the former wheel openings.

There's more than one.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Huh.
That top one is close. I seem to recall that it's a newer slightly aero tractor, but it has been a while.

SpeedFreek
Jan 10, 2008
And Im Lobster Jesus!

big dong wanter posted:

Nah, but on the other hand it was a 40 cent an hour bump so I don't actually give a poo poo, I was only angling for it because of resume reasons. I don't mind the team player role because I genuinely like my co-workers although management can go and get hosed. Also my prospects are somewhat poor due to my job requirements and lack of paperwork saying I can do things. On the plus side as soon as lantern can be replaced I'm going to go back to the promotion role if for no other reason than there is literally nobody else who can do it.

I'm in the same spot with not having paper backing me up, I only get interviews if I already know someone there. They really should have left you at the higher rate if it was nothing you did.

CSB, I'm surprised you made it as long as you did in that truck camper and also at the frame cracking like that. I'm awaiting the eventual bus build/improvement thread.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

meatpimp posted:

Maybe you should try to exist first, to see what that's like?

(Note: I've been talking with Rhyno on an almost daily basis since the issues started, you guys have given him good advice and support, just as I have. There comes a point, though, where you have to put on your big boy pants and move forward.)

i'm doing everything i'm supposed to. i'm in therapy, i take my meds, i go to work. i tried putting myself out there because i was lonely.

the breakdown last year was bad, this has been a thousand times worse. every negative thought and feeling i have has pushed their way to the top. i have tried to push past this, i have. but every day the thoughts creep back in that it would just be so much easier to give up. i genuinely don't care about my future and i am disgusted with my today. i'm exhausted.

this is the only reason i haven't killed myself

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
this you

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Rhyno posted:

i'm doing everything i'm supposed to. i'm in therapy, i take my meds, i go to work. i tried putting myself out there because i was lonely.

the breakdown last year was bad, this has been a thousand times worse. every negative thought and feeling i have has pushed their way to the top. i have tried to push past this, i have. but every day the thoughts creep back in that it would just be so much easier to give up. i genuinely don't care about my future and i am disgusted with my today. i'm exhausted.

this is the only reason i haven't killed myself

That's a plenty good reason for the moment. Things will eventually get better. Any excuse to hang on until then will do.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
every single day i am flooded with reminders of what i've lost. and even having these two doesn't make it any easier because my special boy had to stay with my ex because he's way to sensitive to change and i'm just crashing at my mother's who has her own cats that made him upset when i tried to bring him here.

every day it's just constant thoughts of the loss and how much i don't want to be here anymore. i wish she'd kept these two but the siamese is problematic and she was going to otherwise rehome him (a huge red flag that she's had a massive personality shift/stroke). if she'd kept them i could have shuffled on by now.

tinned owl
Oct 5, 2021

cursedshitbox posted:

There's more than one.

I was thinking conex, this is a much better idea. More expensive?

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Man I hate to break it to you but your ex did not have a stroke or some poo poo like that

poo poo only gets better if you want it to and you try. Therapy, meds, work is like the bare minimum. You need to do all that in order to progress, but on their own those things probably not sufficient. The breakup thread is good and accurate.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

My sleep has been absolutely wrecked since a late night working on Tuesday. No sleep last night and I'm feeling it this morning. Ooof.

Also I've got short attention span when it takes me 5 hours to watch a 2 hour movie. Kept pausing to google things, look up actors, etc. The movie in question was Donnie Darko, finally got around to watching it. I got Hereditary and Midsommer lined up for spooky movie watching next.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

tinned owl posted:

I was thinking conex, this is a much better idea. More expensive?

Probably. Airstream trailers are not cheap, and neither are road tractors. Definitely not cheap to operate, but no idea how it compares to a bus.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Just got back from 2 weeks of an east cost holiday where I ate seafood, some fried, all the time, lots of alcohol and various other junk foods with wild abandon.

I felt like poo poo towards the end and was sure I gained something like 10lbs.

Just stepped on the scale and lost over 5lbs, probably closer to 8 or so. I can only think it's muscle mass because it certainly wasn't my diet.

Getting back into a training is going to suuuuck... but I decided I'm going to go dry again for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

To the dangerzone

SpeedFreek posted:

I'm in the same spot with not having paper backing me up, I only get interviews if I already know someone there. They really should have left you at the higher rate if it was nothing you did.

i mean if i was running the company i woulda but i am not going to bring it up becaus:
1.) its 40 cents an hour
2.) im trying to be wallpaper