Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Bad shoot cocoa he's allowed in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

In penance you will be probated from 12:01 a.m. September 22 to 11:59 p.m., giving you exactly one minute to post in the Friday thread

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Bad shoot cocoa he's allowed in here

it looks like today is not august 12th, the day he was allowed to post in here. i could be intrepreting this calendar wrong however?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Free hcotc

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

No that was until we revoke it

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

aard clearly says today and references possible future releases. it's clear and obvious that the release was for that day (i believe that is the meaning of "today")

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Seth, don’t you have some Ted Cruz fanfic to write?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Gentlemen please!

Think of the Friday vibes.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

aard clearly says today and references possible future releases. it's clear and obvious that the release was for that day (i believe that is the meaning of "today")

unfortunately i believe this is what happened and therefore legally that hands are tied. tied up twistier than a crowd of clout chasers

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

unfortunately i believe this is what happened and therefore legally that hands are tied. tied up twistier than a crowd of clout chasers

thank you aard. it was a legal (& morally righteous) shoot and hands are absolutely tied on the matter. now let us pass beyond this episode and

Saalkin posted:

Think of the Friday vibes.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i see the mods are still "teaching the controversy" by focusing on the probe, ignoring that 99% of people with a degree in gaming agree, Xbox is junk

shan't speculate as to why

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

got a big rear end la fin du monde for friday, blessings upon you all, its friday again.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

it's the right thing to do seth, think of the fridays

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

finished working out, it's time :getin:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

finished working out, it's time :getin:

flubber nuts posted:

got a big rear end la fin du monde for friday, blessings upon you all, its friday again.

:cheers:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

:cheerdoge:

:cheersbird:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Got Big Shiney Tunes 2 playing. I heard Bran Van 2000 at Rifflandia whilst walking with the fam. Found $20 on the ground. Ring a ding dingy.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
Big Shiny Tunes were great albums until like the 10th one—just emo garbage trash. I don't know if the following ones were any better because I never bought them ever again.

Yikes, "bought a CD". There's one for the dinosaurs.

Happy Friday you sexy ho's. Mom and Dad are getting white girl wasted.

vvv Edit: hell yeah vvv

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Sep 23, 2022

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Big Shiny Tunes were great albums until like the 10th one—just emo garbage trash. I don't know if the following ones were any better because I never bought them ever again.

Yikes, "bought a CD". There's one for the dinosaurs.

Happy Friday you sexy ho's. Mom and Dad are getting white girl wasted.

still buy cds too

:cheers:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
heyo!!!!

A few minutes to Friday and I am wasted and ordered a pizza (alfredo sauce!, spinach, chicken, tavern style, and jalapeno poppers). It's on the way.

I am looking for a superhero movie or something dumb to watch on my USB drive plugged into my TV right now.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
lol when did Trent Reznor start looking like Nathan Drake

lmao

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Length of nails matter if you want to Halo.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

it feels wrong to post in the friday thread so early in the morning. forgive my trespass. i think im going to call out of work today and just dissapear into the woods forever.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

e: wrong tab, terrible way to start a friday

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

but also, i'm off work tomorrow and plan to sleep in as late as possible, so great way to start a friday

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
it's friday baby

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Can Google Lens spot Psilocybe mushrooms in the wild?

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Friyay :yayclod:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

It's Friday. I have one more week in this role before starting a new job so I don't give a gently caress.

When I'm home tonight I'll post pics of whales from my trip to the Canadian east coast.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

It's Friday. I have one more week in this role before starting a new job so I don't give a gently caress.

When I'm home tonight I'll post pics of whales from my trip to the Canadian east coast.

whales and teh maritimes are extremely friday

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

whales and teh maritimes are extremely friday

:hmmyes:

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Goin' to IKEA tomorrow might skull some piss idk

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
maintaining my presence in the friday thread despite my never-ending weekend lifestyle

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

womb with a view posted:

Goin' to IKEA tomorrow might skull some piss idk

In the IKEA?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

Saalkin posted:

Yikes, you're sure waiting until the last minute to get out of Fiona's path, eh?

vvv edit: Nicely done! I'm jealous—I miss the maritimes. vvv

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Sep 23, 2022

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Yikes, you're sure waiting until the last minute to get out of Fiona's path, eh?

We got home on Saturday. So our timing was perfect

Edit : hurricane edging if you will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If there’s one thing you can say about today: it’s Friday :haibrow: