Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

This name reads very "rural white" to me, possibly because I read a lot of names from rural white Missouri at work and there sure are a lot of "--tons".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
xzoelvatress divinity
octquita
blaque
chandeliere
bruclin
finest
baboonie
xian, and if this mf is pronounced "christian" im going to poo poo

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Just walked past a sign advertising the services of Prue Storey.
Sounds like True Story.

DemonDarkhorse posted:

xzoelvatress divinity

In my head, this somehow becomes "It's Zoe, the waitress" in a bad attempt at an ambiguous eastern european accent.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
local news reporter tajma hall. saw her on the news this morning and yelled "come the gently caress on" at 6am.

https://www.cbs58.com/bios/tajma-hall

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
We've got a bed & breakfast. Had a booking the other day from a guy named 'Adolph'. I mean, it's probably a family name or something, but still, the temptation to say 'As in Hitler?' was enormous.

Like three days later, I poo poo you not, we got a booking from a guy called Mr Heil.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

DemonDarkhorse posted:

xian, and if this mf is pronounced "christian" im going to poo poo
It's a common transliteration for a normal Chinese name (though it's usually a family name)

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Pierre D'Assy sings "Pif, Paf, Pouf"

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

And because of college ball NIL rules, he's got a merch line!

And here I thought nothing could beat 'Bumper Pool' as a college football name...

E: my brother and I were chatting, and he sent me this screenshot.

Most of these are nicknames, but two of them (aside from Booty) are their actual names.

LadyPictureShow has a new favorite as of 19:14 on Aug 20, 2022

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Met a man with the middle name Joy today.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Edit, nope, I should have checked the facts before posting anything. I'm an idiot.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Samovar posted:

Edit, nope, I should have checked the facts before posting anything. I'm an idiot.

This is the strangest name yet posted ITT.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

This is the strangest name yet posted ITT.

I foolishly thought Wallace was unisex, not realizing the person who married one of the Queen of UKs predecessor spelled their name Wallis.

Although both do seem to have the same etymological origin.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
I have a patient with the first and last name Tudor Rose.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I recently got my hair cut by a woman named Roygena. Naturally, her father was named Roy.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Two from today's driver roster: Chatman R Chatman and a Jayson Cailyb *last name*. His last name, incidentally, also has a Y in it

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Lady Disdain posted:

I have a patient with the first and last name Tudor Rose.

What are they called as a nickname???

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Astrofig posted:

What are they called as a nickname???

Coupe.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Our driver roster yesterday included a Delphanae and an Artimus, and today we're delivering to an Elvis Pleasant.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Encountered a Faker yesterday. I'm sure it's a perfectly fine name in whichever country he's originally from, though.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Clement von Franckenstein

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I have the winner everyone. We can close the thread.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

"Innocent", which is ironic considering he was arrested for DUI.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
An Israeli girl called Bar-Gal.

e: She's still only in nursery school, so I can't say for at least another decade whether or not the name fits.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

This is my first time running into the Cambodian name Meth, but boy did it stick out between the Mendoza's and the Meza's while I was filing.

Also ran into first name Limber, which is also not something I see every day.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Some guy with the last name Crapo is running for senator or something here in Idaho, I dunno.

https://www.crapo.senate.gov/

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

PureRok posted:

Some guy with the last name Crapo is running for senator or something here in Idaho, I dunno.

https://www.crapo.senate.gov/

I remembered hearing about a person who ran for a student body with the surname Bastard, who's campaign slogan was 'the only Bastard worth voting for'. I'm amazed they didn't become prime minister with that.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I worked for a few years in a rural pharmacy and I saw some things.

my favorite of all time was the family who belonged some sort of weird Christian sect. they around 10 children.

the boys all got to choose their own legal names when they were iirc 5 years old. so one of them was named GI Joe and one was named Clark Kent.

the girls meanwhile had to settle for being named after celestial bodies, most of them planets (though there was a Comet).

Uranus went by Ranie and later worked at the same pharmacy.

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
Had a 4 year old I teach tell me all about her baby brother, Doi.

Found out months later his name is Roi but it sounds exactly the same in Japanese so

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Saw a billboard today for someone called Jakeb. Google says he's not the only one.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Nick Cannon is back on his bullshit with his two new babies: Rise Messiah and Onxy Ice Cole.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Really he should have called his children nick howitzer and nick mortar.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Nick Cannon is back on his bullshit with his two new babies: Rise Messiah and Onxy Ice Cole.

Is Onxy your typo or his ?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

OwlFancier posted:

Really he should have called his children nick howitzer and nick mortar.

Wikipedia says one of his kids is named “Legendary Love Cannon” :dong:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

you say this like he was ever off his bullshit

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
I had no idea who this man is, so I googled.
He has 11 children with half a dozen different women, and they all have these stupid bullshit names ? Does he choose partners based on how accepting they are of stupid bullshit names ? :psyduck:

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Lady Disdain posted:

Is Onxy your typo or his ?

mine

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Disappointing.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
more drugstore names:

at one point the only other people in the store besides me were Vassar, Nula, and Twrondra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Newest Nick Cannon baby: Beautiful Zeppelin Cannon.

He's having another in December too.