Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skails
Feb 24, 2008

Born-In-Space
Facebook serving it up this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

"See what I did there?"

Wish I hadn't.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

I saw the tiddy slaves posted about, but on general painting groups where the idea of working on your skin painting technique could have scholarly/practically use. I don't know why they posted them to a Necromunda group.

Presumably the other guy with the old KoS figures will use the one with the naked t-posers in games first, resorting to using the regularly modelled KoS figure when he's told to knock it off or get out.

Skails
Feb 24, 2008

Born-In-Space
He’ll use the tame model after he’s been added to the local ‘miniature sex offender registry’
Not allowed within 12 inches of a school

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

LashLightning posted:

I don't know why they posted them to a Necromunda group.

:same:

Is there anything prominent about slave markets in current Necromunda?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
The 40k novels I read are exceedingly sexless.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Ugleb posted:

:same:

Is there anything prominent about slave markets in current Necromunda?

Eh, a little kinda? When you capture a character, you can sell them to the mining guilds, where they are probably not given a voluntary salaried position.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Kaza42 posted:

Eh, a little kinda? When you capture a character, you can sell them to the mining guilds, where they are probably not given a voluntary salaried position.

Yeah those ladies must not have been issued with the gear yet. That must be it.

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

I thought there was something that vaguely hinted at prostitution, but I checked the latest rules and there's nothing. Drinking and gambling is all you get in the underhive. There is a slaver guild, but they're very much about gladiators and pit fighting.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Isn't there an escaped ogryn servo-slave gang?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Who needs slaves when you can just turn criminals into servitors

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Skails posted:

Facebook serving it up this week

I saw a 3d printed cauldron of blood in 15mm scale, first thing I saw was two buff sexy witch dudes and was like oh yeah thread fodder, then noticed the statue behind them had honking great tits and all hope is lost. Top left just reminded me.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I went on Etsy ONCE to look at normal miniatures for painting, and now if I go on the site all it recommends me are titty minis.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I just buy dice and tokens on Etsy. I'm disappointed that my recommendations haven't been inundated with pretty ladies and all I get is goofy poo poo like the Italy dice.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Spanish Manlove posted:

I just buy dice and tokens on Etsy. I'm disappointed that my recommendations haven't been inundated with pretty ladies and all I get is goofy poo poo like the Italy dice.

Look at some 3D printed stuff and watch your recommendations suddenly get possessed by Slaanesh.

Doesn't matter if you were shopping for plasma cannons for your warlord titan, next time you login its T&A all the way down.

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013

Z the IVth posted:

Look at some 3D printed stuff and watch your recommendations suddenly get possessed by Slaanesh.

Doesn't matter if you were shopping for plasma cannons for your warlord titan, next time you login its T&A all the way down.

Hmm, I was just about to look for ww2 objectives for flames of war. Let's hope I just get t&a recommendations and not bloody swastikas as well!

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Scratch Monkey posted:

The 40k novels I read are exceedingly sexless.

At least we know genestealers gently caress

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005
I painted these in 1993/94. The orc came in a box of 10, 5 archers and 5 sword guys. The gretchin is from the 40k 2nd edition box set. Back then I thought you had to undercoat everything white, for some reason.

Apologies for the manky notepad.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Gambrinus posted:

Back then I thought you had to undercoat everything white, for some reason.

Probably because literally everything that came out of GW at that time showed us how to paint miniatures by priming them white.

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005

AndyElusive posted:

Probably because literally everything that came out of GW at that time showed us how to paint miniatures by priming them white.

Yes, this is true.

Must have changed at some point because when I dipped briefly back in around 2000 I spray-painted a load of dwarves black before dry-brushing hair and armour on them, and I wouldn't have had the gumption to work that out by myself.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Gambrinus posted:

I painted these in 1993/94. The orc came in a box of 10, 5 archers and 5 sword guys. The gretchin is from the 40k 2nd edition box set. Back then I thought you had to undercoat everything white, for some reason.

Apologies for the manky notepad.

Wanna read about the adventures of charlie the grot

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005

Tin Tim posted:

Wanna read about the adventures of charlie the grot

He spent most of his time getting blown to pieces by horrendously painted Blood Angels. I didn't really get to grips with 40K much.

This may be the first model I painted. High Elf Phoenix Guard. I remember GW running a painting class in the local youth centre during half term so my parents sent me up there for the day. I really enjoyed it.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Genghis Cohen posted:

Hmm, I was just about to look for ww2 objectives for flames of war. Let's hope I just get t&a recommendations and not bloody swastikas as well!

You are clearly getting the sexy Gestapo ladies with implausibly tight leather. And swastikas.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Probably has primarch stats.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Ugleb posted:

Gonna include him in a game of Unstable Unicorns

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Ugleb posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqJTKdznaM

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
https://www.instagram.com/p/CjBR2c2gxTT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Instagram doesn't embed, so click to see the other angles of this model

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Goddamn

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Great shading and style, but I dunno what she is meant to be doing!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Trying to get into the same photograph as her husband.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

goatface posted:

Trying to get into the same photograph as her husband.

lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Also that cell shading style with a lot of black lines like older comics is straight out of JoJos and I'm loving it

Slyphic
Oct 12, 2021

All we do is walk around believing birds!
The shading on the side of her face is driving me nuts. It looks like she has a chinstrap beard. And it's weirdly out of place, none of the other edges on that angle have the crosshatch shading. It's a fantastic model, but it would look perfect if they had just shown a smidgen more restraint. OR if they had used the same shading on the transition line on any of the other boundaries on the same angle.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/MeU_317/status/1567850978338308096?s=20&t=zuwdIU0JdzHq8Z-y_pkqIA

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

House Long Cat

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Everything about this.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

So is her hair just perpetually spiralling or did she just arrive in situ this very moment

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

It's prehensile.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Ugleb posted:

Everything about this.

I saw the post where someone requested that from a drawing, and the STL going up like 3 hours later.
I failed to screenshot it, and facebook whisked it off into the void as it was a suggested post.

Edit - joining that group may get you there, but I'm a non 40K player.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

My "fascist free zone" t-shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my t-shirt.