Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

I love how gentle and non destructive this whole encounter went. Nothing knocked over or broken. Didn't even spill anything off the rack. Didn't poop on the floor. OK, granted they didn't pay, and probably made the other customers uncomfortable, but still in the top 20% of convenience store customers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Is this that guy who does poo poo like restring his piano with guitar strings or fishing line or replace the hammers with hardware store hammers and then invites a piano tuner to play it and guess what he did to it?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Cthulu Carl posted:

"Sami, you have to listen to my calls! TRIPLE CAUTION STAY CENTER! Concentrate, Sami, PLEASE! SAMI PLEASE LISTEN TO THE CALLS! WHAT ARE OUT DOING MAN! loving hell! You are wrecking the car!"

Right in the rear end in a top hat of Timo.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Cat Hatter posted:

Is this that guy who does poo poo like restring his piano with guitar strings or fishing line or replace the hammers with hardware store hammers and then invites a piano tuner to play it and guess what he did to it?

yeah, the voice sounds about right.

Letmebefrank
Oct 9, 2012

Entitled
https://twitter.com/FromPhDtoLife/status/1573026931192250371?t=g7SVzoujheQbLL7bLkbo4w&s=19

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

I'm glad she asked the dog for permission before posting the picture

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Nenonen posted:

Honestly it doesn't seem to me to be moving much sideways at all, and that amount of movement is not going to maim your hand if you touched it. Or you should stay away from vibrators.

OSHA IV: Or you should stay away from vibrators.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/K1uQdZX.mp4

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

It's a bear market.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Not gonna lie, I'd be tempted to stick my dong in there.

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Just buy a Venus 2000.

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Bertha the Toaster posted:

Just buy a Venus 2000.

Have you seen used car prices lately?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bertha the Toaster posted:

Just buy a Venus 2000.

That thing I posted seems to be working pretty well :shrug:

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

*Removes and inspects finger*

*shrugs*

*unzips*

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Hobnob posted:

As some who's repeatedly had to get those little cholla cactus balls off my dog, they are an absolute nightmare to deal with. You can't pick them off without stabbing your fingers and the spines are barbed so they stick in your skin and hurt like hell trying to get them out.
They are the reason I always carry a little multitool with pliers whenever I walk my dog.

So that son of a bitch learned nothing.:regd09:

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Steampunk Fleshlight

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

buddy,

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Imgur says its at a drive in movie theater, but it might be something else. Love the redneck engineering.

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

By popular demand posted:

So that son of a bitch learned nothing.:regd09:
Non-dog owner spotted; dogs are agents of chaos and they don’t give a poo poo if the chaos bites back

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

Non-dog owner spotted; dogs are agents of chaos and they don’t give a poo poo if the chaos bites back

Seriously - mine gets heinous, bloody Hershey Squirts multiple times in the summer because he eats rabbit poo poo, and WILL NOT STOP. He got over one bout a few weeks ago and immediately ate another pile and got them again.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
From the shadenfreude thread.
It looks like proper PPE at work to me. Though I probably would be wearing googles.

https://i.imgur.com/9TtMdPJ.mp4

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Seriously - mine gets heinous, bloody Hershey Squirts multiple times in the summer because he eats rabbit poo poo, and WILL NOT STOP. He got over one bout a few weeks ago and immediately ate another pile and got them again.

Giardia is a helluva thing

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h4Xg2urnUg&t=52s

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Cartoon Man posted:

Imgur says its at a drive in movie theater, but it might be something else. Love the redneck engineering.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/0BuqsgW.mp4

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

WATER BUFFALOES GONE WILD!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/LIwyTp0.mp4

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q5ADURTie0

quote:

John T. Walton was born in Arkansas, October 8th, 1946. He was a star football player in High School, but then dropped out of College to play the flute and join the U.S. Army. During the Vietnam War John was a Green Beret who went on to win the Silver Star for bravery.

John came back from the war and learned to fly, first being a corporate pilot, and then crop dusters on his own.

The below documentary video was filmed by Don Guy in the 1970's for the PBS series "“American Dream Machine”. That is John in the video looking like he doesn't have a penny to his name and spilling highly toxic chemicals all over himself. Check out those stick and rudder skills in a classic Stearman.

Unknown to even the filmographer until 5 years ago, John was the son of Walmart founder Sam Walton. The company John flew for after returning from the war was Walmart, but John became a crop duster starting his own company.

Now John wasn't quite worth $18 Billion in the 1970's when this was filmed. His father Sam was still growing the business. Walmart did go public in 1970, but the stock appreciated the most in the late 90's and since.

Unfortunately John died in a plane crash (not crop dusting) in 2005. At the time of his death Forbes estimated his net worth at $18 Billion dollars and it would be over $50 Billion now if he kept his Walmart stock.

John was also the chairman of True North Venture Partners, a venture capital firm.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rio0j07NI21qigfjt.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_riojgwEjrw1r0uzl6.mp4

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

That looks like its about to get even worse.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Some hometown OSHA (maybe I dunno)

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Decent stack, multiple tie downs, loose metal support beam column on the side. Where's the OSHA this seems perfectly fine no notes

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Proud Marine
MOM

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Wendigee posted:

Proud Marine
MOM

Peggy Hill spotted in the wild. That marine ain't right.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My kid decided to join the military I'm so proud he was a) going career as a welfare king b)I wouldn't pay for college c) dumber than a box of rocks

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

WATER BUFFALOES GONE WILD!

My father's a Vietnam vet and he once told me one of the very few things that would get a Marine platoon to divert from their path was encountering a kid riding atop a water buffalo. 'Big, tough and dumb is a bad combination, son.'

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

BlackIronHeart posted:

'Big, tough and dumb is a bad combination, son.'

The military succinctly summarized.

Conscripts obviously don't count.

Sorry about your dad. Mine would have been drafted but he shot his knees as a baseball catcher from a teen through a college scholarship.

They offered to replace his knees if he joined the draft and he declined serious elective surgery about his ability to continue walking. How was that even an option? People with 2 knee replacements in the 70s are suddenly able to serve? I wonder it what roll. I know the story is true, but he passed away 4 years ago from some horseshit so I can't ask him.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Sep 24, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Pay no attention to the performer just stepping behind the wall before the knives are "thrown"

Especially when they accidentally hit the audience participant in the back of the head.