Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Or? Or—now hear me out—or you could spend like 40-50 bucks and get a cotton candy maker that won’t make something with little specks of lint and isn’t [as big] a fire hazard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
:wtf:

Why in gently caress's name would you do something like that?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
so that people will repost/forward it

an additional rad bonus is some kid maybe really loving up the dryer

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Mommy why does the candy taste of detergent?

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

These people should be arrested.

No it doesn't work, people who try it will ruin their washing machine (this washing machine probably is still probably gonna suffer from dumping the soda in and stuffing cotton candy into the lint filter).

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

I've never owned a dryer with a drawer for pouring liquid into. What's that for? Pouring wet stuff into a dryer seems counterintuitive.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
it's for when you want to dry stuff that's not wet yet

(it's for liquid fabric softener I think)

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
The most egregious part of that video is that she's wearing a hat inside.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

SlothfulCobra posted:

These people should be arrested.

No it doesn't work, people who try it will ruin their washing machine (this washing machine probably is still probably gonna suffer from dumping the soda in and stuffing cotton candy into the lint filter).

Seems like a great way to get yourself poisoned if your washer isn't completely new and has detergent left inside of it.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Well, it's not like there's a danger of other people actually creating food that they'll try to eat.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

I've never owned a dryer with a drawer for pouring liquid into. What's that for? Pouring wet stuff into a dryer seems counterintuitive.

I have this same model of dryer at home, and it’s so you can pour water in to do “steam refresh” like she mentions, which is to like de-wrinkle shirts and stuff.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

What's the opposite of that, Pepsi S'less? That's what I want

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

i don't think anything will ever get me to try new pepsi after that taste assault that was lemon pepsi.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Hirayuki posted:

Here's mine, from an OG Japanese agar company:

4 g powdered agar
500 ml water
50 g sugar
1 T instant coffee granules
  1. Place water and agar in a saucepan and heat, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for an additional 2 minutes, still stirring.
  2. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Turn off the heat.
  3. Stir in instant coffee granules until dissolved. Pour into a shallow pan and chill until firm.
  4. Cut into cubes and serve.
Serves 5. 47 calories per serving.

I didn't have instant coffee so used 50/50 cold brew coffee and water and it turned out great.

Definitely not an appetising dish to look at though.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Sadly(?), "tic tac taco" is apparently the name of an actual taco restaurant that has nothing to do with the mints so finding a picture of an actual taco with them inside is way too much :effort:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

the end result is a soggy mess of a sandwich, also lol at shirt cucumber.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

drat, someone's gonna get a fingat sandwich if he keeps that up for too long.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Yeah just slap all that random poo poo on there and heat it up so it’s all nice and wilted

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

I have several concerns, many of which are hepatitis related

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

KataraniSword posted:

Sadly(?), "tic tac taco" is apparently the name of an actual taco restaurant that has nothing to do with the mints so finding a picture of an actual taco with them inside is way too much :effort:

Try every flavor:

Refreshing Frijoles
Cooling Queso Blanco
Icy Cilantro
Peppermint Pico de Gallo
Fresh Breath Birria

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

That's interesting enough on its own, but I'm disappointed that PÖRQ is not a new brand of meat substitute

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'm completely ignorant of the texture of pork rinds, are they even crispy like bread crumbs?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i am overcome by a vision of an old el paso taco shell filled with tic tacs and shredded cheese and then liberally flavor-blasted with baleful ranch. garnish with crushed takis.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

By popular demand posted:

I'm completely ignorant of the texture of pork rinds, are they even crispy like bread crumbs?

they are crispy like a ricecracker.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

To me, it feels like the hard popped part of popcorn but easier to chew

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
they're mostly air. like crispy bubbles that taste like a pig.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

pork rinds aren't even bad for you, if you don't add a ton of salt, but they need salt.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

https://twitter.com/70s_party/status/1574070460404441090
Sanatogen, take me away

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Pork rinds are pretty gross to me, but they are very crunchy.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Well now I just want to get rip poo poo on tonic wine and eat cracklings.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
not now kids, mommy is tired and hungers for hog flesh.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Some long-deceased relative of my father's took to her bed in late middle-age and basically stayed there for the rest of her life.
Nothing diagnosed, but she was very fond of tonic wine, but purely for medicinal reasons.
The rule is: It's medicine if you drink it from a soup spoon, it's booze if you drink it from a glass!

Holy poo poo, you can still get it https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/255247732

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pookah posted:

Some long-deceased relative of my father's took to her bed in late middle-age and basically stayed there for the rest of her life.
Nothing diagnosed, but she was very fond of tonic wine, but purely for medicinal reasons.
The rule is: It's medicine if you drink it from a soup spoon, it's booze if you drink it from a glass!

Holy poo poo, you can still get it https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/255247732

I guess I'll have to star drinking tequila with a soup spoon!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Haha yeah, I did a tiny bit of research to help make sure it was a real ad, and was surprised to find out the product is still around

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
well that's going on the puke bucket list.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Captain Hygiene posted:

Haha yeah, I did a tiny bit of research to help make sure it was a real ad, and was surprised to find out the product is still around

same; same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

This reminds me how during the U.S. ban on alcohol there where angry letters from rabbis and priests about how the flock massively increased overnight. (Wine was permitted for religious reasons)