Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This is the real reason I hate furries. You have to be pretty well off to afford a fursuit and have the freedom to indulge in your fetish, so most of them are privileged white people and we all know what those people are like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

no

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

uwu uwu uwu, that's the sound of the furlice

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Wall Balls posted:

Very cursed laugh

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

This is the real reason I hate furries. You have to be pretty well off to afford a fursuit and have the freedom to indulge in your fetish, so most of them are privileged white people and we all know what those people are like.

There’s a reason anime avatars and creepy kinks are associated with nightmare forms of leftist takes

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Tiny Timbs posted:

There’s a reason anime avatars and creepy kinks are associated with nightmare forms of leftist takes

They're only leftist because they want to legalize pedophilia but they still cheer on fascists beating up the people they don't like.

Note: Leftists do not want to legalize pedophilia.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > The New Cursed Images Thread: uwu uwu uwu, that's the sound of the furlice

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

Tarquinn posted:

That's awesome and I want to read all of them.

Somebody better starts drawing right now. :argh:

I bought this for my 6 year old and it was way more lame than I thought it would be

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Mister Speaker posted:

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I settled on here.

https://twitter.com/MenacingManlet/status/1573471442573852672

The entire auto industry, and every aspect of it, from the production of vehicles, to their sale and especially their maintenance is definitely a bona fide curse upon us all

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Lamech posted:

I bought this for my 6 year old and it was way more lame than I thought it would be

It is an excellent imitation of the writing and art style though. I bought it for my child and realized it would have still scared me at like age 12 so I will probably just give it to him as a graduate present instead of Oh, The Places You'll Go as it has a more realistic storyline

Also agreed that the furry art of racist murder was double-plus ungood since you can tell the artist feels real bad for Dogik Chowvin

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Wall Balls posted:

I tried SO hard not to laugh you monster.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Looks like we solved the missing 411, they're all being abducted by the mole people.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The Something Awful Forums > General Bullshit > The New Cursed Images Thread: Looking back even now my diaper crinkles in fear.

ultrafilter posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > The New Cursed Images Thread: uwu uwu uwu, that's the sound of the furlice
Acceptable only if the thread can play KRS-One in the background.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Wall Balls posted:

I want to hurt myself for thinking it should be "pawlice"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Yaldabaoth posted:

Looks like we solved the missing 411, they're all being abducted by the mole people.

Eventually the caves will all be full of bodies, solving the problem.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Dr. Quarex posted:

It is an excellent imitation of the writing and art style though. I bought it for my child and realized it would have still scared me at like age 12 so I will probably just give it to him as a graduate present instead of Oh, The Places You'll Go as it has a more realistic storyline

I kinda want to see it, because a lot of the actual Seuss books' art deeply unsettled me as a kid, it seems like a weirdly good fit.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
That's a cool map. It also shows that most missing people are around mountains and/or population centers.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Sometimes art is challenging

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

BUT

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Saying the quiet part out loud again.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
What a sloppy design. Amaturish. Disgraceful.

Shameful.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

davidspackage posted:

Show me this as you prepare to launch the nukes, I'll put my hand over yours as you press the blessed button

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

KafkaTM brand motivational products.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Railing Kill posted:

KafkaTM brand motivational products.

"You are a great disappointment to your parents and will go unmourned" no longer cuts it?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Yaldabaoth posted:

http://chuck-sutherland.blogspot.com/2020/01/missing-people-map.html?m=1

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

"Live your life without empowerment / Judgment to the fullest" should be a bad tattoo

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

But enough about the Republican Party.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/fuckedupfoods/status/1574099948991352835

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Somewhere in the heavens Elvis weeps.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

By popular demand posted:

Somewhere in the heavens Elvis weeps.

LMAO he was buddy with Nixon, the child-brider ain't there.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I didn't say it was one of the good heavens. Probably the shallow capitalist one in Monty Python's Meaning Of Life.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Ghostlight posted:

It's definitely much closer to Tintin and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull than the cover lets on.

I loved Flight 714. The film sprocket overlay of certain panels was neat, I was big into the 'chariots of the gods' stuff when I was a kid, and 'Rastapopolous' is a downright hilarious name for a recurring villain.

Yaldabaoth posted:

The real curse is the people who die in caves without going missing. Like that one guy who fell in a crevasse upside-down and nobody could get him out for days and then he died and they just poured concrete over his body to seal up the passage.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Worst detective show ever

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Literally A Person posted:

Worst detective show ever

Dammit Pedo, he got away!

Sorry Hunter I lost him near that school. I'm not allowed..

300feet, I know dammit. Every episode. 300ft. I know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0V-yaOGrYw