Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
gently caress your undefeated season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
can't take anything meaningful from that game just a ultramarathon of bodies

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
LMAO that's an all time cut to the booth

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

That's on McKenzie

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
YES

YES YES YES

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
lmfao dorsey you maniac

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Lmao tearing up the box with your playcalling

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Smash that computer Dorsey

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Josh Allen crying in the shoulder of his father, Tua

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Lmfao ken Dorsey

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

fsif posted:

That's on McKenzie

he can't make it out of bounds there

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Ken Dorsey just had a freakout in the coaches booth lol

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Haha, that meltdown.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

t a s t e posted:

he can't make it out of bounds there

He made a move to the inside at one point I think

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Same old dogshit Jets.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

low key terrible officiating too but too many self inflicted wounds to blame that

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
We're going to get absolutely poo poo housed in Buffalo after that, but an amazing win.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Sorry I threw a tantrum when Tua got hurt Bill’s fans. Brutal game.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
poo poo...

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
God drat I’m so happy

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Bills offense choked this game away. Found a way to lose while doubling the dolphins up on yards and time of possession.

The depleted defense did their part.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1574130652743667715

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Pats dead so what

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
So ends the Ground Beef Bowl, where two teams are reduced to hamburger for our amusement. Tune in next week for the next shitshow!

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Props to the D for somehow not dying.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Jets are bottom feeders once again, at least week 2 was fun. Zach Wilson is not going to fix any of the problems with this team.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

th3t00t posted:

Bills offense choked this game away. Found a way to lose while doubling the dolphins up on yards and time of possession.

The depleted defense did their part.

1st and goal from the 3 was a masterclass in bad coaching

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

So the depleted defense held up pretty well lol

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

fsif posted:

Still trying to decide if I become a "wow, this game was like the Super Bowl for the Dolphins" guy or a "as we know, nothing from Week Three ever changes" guy if Miami wins.

Go with the later.

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009
I mean, sucks the bills lost but leaving 20+ points on the field, having 3rd string on both sides of the ball, and still being within 1 second of winning its hard to get a ton out of that

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Maybe we won’t hear from the Bills forums bandwagoners anytime soon

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Mac Jones looks like he is going to be out for a while. Brian Hoyer or Bailey Zappe :gonk:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

sirtommygunn posted:

Jets are bottom feeders once again, at least week 2 was fun. Zach Wilson is not going to fix any of the problems with this team.

This coaching staff is so loving awful. Completely outcoached every week.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Nodoze posted:

Mac Jones looks like he is going to be out for a while. Brian Hoyer or Bailey Zappe :gonk:

Mac Jones got hurt? What happened?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

https://twitter.com/NateGearySports/status/1574131281595699200?s=20&t=MgfpMDpP6c9rLn9Xs4MCUA

bring on the bye

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

Pablo Bluth posted:

It's going to be a repeat of the 3-pass wind game narrative: Pats/Fish win, Bills Mafia say "But wind/injuries", everyone else bigs up the Pats/Fish as amazing, Bills come back and crush the Pats/Fish in the second game, then totally embarrass them in the play-offs. I was hoping for a 20-0 season but i can live with that instead.
Check part 1 - Narrow loss in a brutal game dominated by mounting injuries and extreme heat.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
https://twitter.com/GregABedard/sta...s1_c10&ref_url=

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Ehud posted:

Mac Jones got hurt? What happened?

https://twitter.com/GregABedard/status/1574129258146009088

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Yeah we beat the living poo poo out of each other it seems.

Allen’s amazing. He’s a Super Bowl in himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

https://twitter.com/bradleygelber/status/1574130882616721413?s=46&t=O3OSz1isOGXuQM-elD6AMw

Congratulations to the Sun for beating the Buffalo Bills today.