Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

it wasn't hot because of the sun, but rather because of the heat radiating from the collective balls of Mr. Tagovailoa and Coach McDaniel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

morse being out had a huge effect on allen's options and in retrospect probably precluded the qb sneak plays (sorry dorsey)

add that to diggs and davis dropping balls uncharacteristically for some reason

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

epic bacon posted:

it wasn't hot because of the sun, but rather because of the heat radiating from the collective balls of Mr. Tagovailoa and Coach McDaniel

wilkins in the locker room aggressively checking the temperature

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Saleh has trailed in every single game he's coached as the Jets HC. Incompetent loser.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I hope X-man remember how to catch footballs again.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It wasn't hot because of the sun, or because Miami is succumbing to climate change quickly, but rather because we're in hell, and the current state of the league is all the signs needed to see that

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
On the upside, rookies Elam and Benford (prior to injury) held their own against Waddle and Hill.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

t a s t e posted:

I'm glad we all agree that while buffalo could and perhaps should have been better prepared for the heat, the heat nevertheless had a huge impact on the game

Buffalo's offense died of heat stroke because they needed 15.3 plays per drive to score. Maybe simply don't do that?

Come December when Buffalo wins a game because it's 25 degrees with 5 feet of snow are we going to have Bills fans out here with their hats clenched over their hearts admitting that without their teams weather advantage maybe a game wouldn't have turned out like it did? No*

* and not just because they've got a good chance of making GBS threads the bed because it's now windy too and Josh Allen needs a dome.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

mcmagic posted:

Saleh has trailed in every single game he's coached as the Jets HC. Incompetent loser.

not according to donny trump!

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

t a s t e posted:

wilkins in the locker room aggressively checking the temperature

lol

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

t a s t e posted:

I'm glad we all agree that while buffalo could and perhaps should have been better prepared for the heat, the heat nevertheless had a huge impact on the game

And everyone knew it would so I really don’t see why it’s being tossed around as an excuse.

Oh no! This thing everyone knew would happen, happened! Not fair!

(Not referring to you specifically)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hamhandler posted:

Buffalo's offense died of heat stroke because they needed 15.3 plays per drive to score. Maybe simply don't do that?

Come December when Buffalo wins a game because it's 25 degrees with 5 feet of snow are we going to have Bills fans out here with their hats clenched over their hearts admitting that without their teams weather advantage maybe a game wouldn't have turned out like it did? No*

* and not just because they've got a good chance of making GBS threads the bed because it's now windy too and Josh Allen needs a dome.

It’d be more accurate to say that it was the weather and over a third of the bills starters being out

The rematch won’t be close at all

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

epic bacon posted:

I like the cut of your jib.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

t a s t e posted:

you have miami resting their starters by then?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ehud posted:

you have miami resting their starters by then?

Gotta straighten out any back problems

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The Dolfans here are going to feel pretty silly with all this gloating when they see the updated DVOA rankings on Tuesday.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
If we may take a small break from Bills fans telling us why the win doesn’t really count, I would like to celebrate with my fellow Dolfans that Tua despite a bad back, scrambled brains, and noodle arm, made multiple big down field throws and his TD was another perfectly placed dart. (Tua dart, not Josh Allen dart)

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

t a s t e posted:

It’d be more accurate to say that it was the weather and over a third of the bills starters being out

I mean the referees gave Buffalo like six timeouts per half to deal with it what else do you want?

We'll see come December if the Bills are still competitive and Josh Allen is still alive when the rest of the league figures out that if you send six he's going to take a big shot to deliver a checkdown every time

Hamhandler fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Sep 25, 2022

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/mikegiardi/status/1574165640180633609?s=46&t=jM5oMdIb-Glb0q7BWQlX2g

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Like Josh Allen, Buffalo fans need a hug from Hall of Fame quarterback Tua Tagovailoa.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’d simply like the bills to have the 8-10 starters they’re currently out to be healthy

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Bills are frauds. Haven’t won a one score game since the 2020 season.

Blew a timeout in the first half before a dolphins punt for no apparent reason. Ended up costing them at least 3 points at the end of the first half not being able to stop the clock.

Missed a gimme 38 yard field goal.

Had 1:30ish to get into FG range at the end of the game with no time outs and blew it.

A few ticky tack calls to extend some dolphins drives and a few no calls to help end some bills drives.

And tack on all the injuries.

Dominated the box score, but not the scoreboard.

They’ve lost all 7 of their last 7 single score games.

They either dominate or come up short. Not sure what to think about that.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/buffalo_beth/status/1574116682431434755?s=46&t=87Yx2Ohv3l0JnBimlt5VbA

https://twitter.com/michaelryanruiz/status/1574168870671200259?s=46&t=87Yx2Ohv3l0JnBimlt5VbA

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

So probably a few weeks if it’s a particularly bad strain?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Is this a good thread to mention Tua’s record as a starter is 15-8 and Justin Herbert is 16-18 despite playing with more talent?

Edit - soon to be 16-19 and getting housed by the Jags

TheBizzness fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Sep 25, 2022

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

The Hard Rock Stadium Home Owners Association won’t allow any new structures to be built. She’ll have to take it up with them at the bi-weekly meeting.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

th3t00t posted:

Blew a timeout in the first half before a dolphins punt for no apparent reason. Ended up costing them at least 3 points at the end of the first half not being able to stop the clock.

Had 1:30ish to get into FG range at the end of the game with no time outs and blew it.

A few ticky tack calls to extend some dolphins drives and a few no calls to help end some bills drives.

I've never seen so many passes behind the LOS as Josh threw today.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

torgeaux posted:

I've never seen so many passes behind the LOS as Josh threw today.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

th3t00t posted:

your leading rusher was your QB and your leading receiver was your runningback, maybe don't look too hard at the box score

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i'm done being upset about the bills losing to the miami dolphins. it's wasted effort at this point. i'm going to put my anger towards something more productive, like actively cheering against the miami dolphins for the rest of the season

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Bills beat themselves by all accounts so perhaps Bills fans should root against… the Bills?

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

whatis posted:

i'm done being upset about the bills losing to the miami dolphins. it's wasted effort at this point. i'm going to put my anger towards something more productive, like actively cheering against the miami dolphins for the rest of the season

it feels good to hate each other again.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

TheBizzness posted:

The Bills beat themselves by all accounts so perhaps Bills fans should root against… the Bills?

i'll save that for when they're mathematically eliminated from the playoffs in week 17, thank you very much

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Christian Wilkins definitely honked Josh Allen’s cock.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
hell,

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Rub dat dick for a W

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

TheBizzness posted:

Christian Wilkins definitely honked Josh Allen’s cock.

he'll stop at nothing to get the sack

imo he 100% should be credited with all the retaliatory penalties he draws as sack yardage

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Hamhandler posted:

Hamhandler posted:

Hamhandler posted:

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

https://twitter.com/JoshAllenQB/status/1562186660284170241?s=20&t=k70Rxgz_bEn0BVoSbZSViw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
A 49ers loss would be nice, but Denver doesn’t seem up to that at allll.