Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

jfc they're so transparent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Lol the euros

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SplitSoul posted:

Well, not literally literally.

HELG SEGER *stretches arm reflexively* Uh, I meant segershelg. Yeah. Because it's weekend and we won big. That's it, that's what I meant. Weekend Victory. A hitlarious mistake on my part. Anyway WOO! GO TEAM!

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/sd-profilen-i-natt-hel-g-seger

quote:

The SD profile last night: "Weekend victory"

weekend victory sounds nice!

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
My country is probably going to extradite a Turkish communist over to a guaranteed unfortunate accidenting back in his home country. He's been hunger striking in prison for a very long time, and I'm starting to suspect he might not survive either way.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

my dad posted:

My country is probably going to extradite a Turkish communist over to a guaranteed unfortunate accidenting back in his home country. He's been hunger striking in prison for a very long time, and I'm starting to suspect he might not survive either way.

A small price to pay to join the big boys club (and not get coup by the US)

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

my dad posted:

many such cases

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Yeah. While Putin is doing badly with physical warfare in Ukraine, his political hatchetmen are doing gangbusters in the EU.

Dumb gently caress

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

SplitSoul posted:

Well, not literally literally.

HELG SEGER *stretches arm reflexively* Uh, I meant segershelg. Yeah. Because it's weekend and we won big. That's it, that's what I meant. Weekend Victory. A hitlarious mistake on my part. Anyway WOO! GO TEAM!

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/sd-profilen-i-natt-hel-g-seger

The guy in the D&D thread seems to be busting ropes over their win.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
One Liberal party MP already on Wednesday promised to try to bring down a government with SD involvement if the final result confirmed her election to parliament.

“I went to the polls to defend human rights and freedoms,” Romina Pourmokhtari told Swedish media. “That is where we Liberals will have to aim our fire in the coming years.”

:waycool:

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
There is something darkly hilarious about our lesbian prime minister going on a tirade about how the LGBT community needs to be stopped from infringing on our society's traditional and religious values.

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
goes hand in hand with the leader of our fascist party saying she wants women to 'have the right not to abort'

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The guy in the D&D thread seems to be busting ropes over their win.

He also probed himself. Good shoot.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

formal charges against the danish intelligence guy chief. six counts of revealing classified intel.

also, it came out last week that when they surveilled his home there was apparently some lurid sex stuff that they revealed to politicians to discredit him. the press isnt going into what it is, but afaict its consensual poo poo so who even cares except weirdos and maniacs

what with the closed doors its hard to tell whats going on but it sounds like he just did the same thing as the former minister of defense, ie confirming that we are letting americans tap our cables, which has been public knowledge for over a decade

Carthag Tuek has issued a correction as of 17:30 on Sep 16, 2022

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The Danish People's Party are going all-in on the Nuremberg Laws poo poo now that they've been largely reduced to irrelevance by numerous scandals, more competent fascists entering the scene, and two thirds of their MPs jumping ship. No hijabs in schools and public buildings, no halal, curfews, collective house arrest and permanent stop-and-frisk measures imposed on the "ghettos". Also their leader is literally named Messerschmidt and his fashion sense screams Indiana Jones villain.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Carthag Tuek posted:

ie confirming that we are letting americans tap our cables, which has been public knowledge for over a decade

like does it even make an iota of difference in grand scheme of willing spineless cuck things

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

no but it makes the government very mad when people talk about it because they want to pretend its not true

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/ABoatReport/status/1571628093059772418

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Exit polls are already declaring Meloni's right wing coalition easily won the election.

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
lol,

to which i wish to append: lmao

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/luca_taz/status/1574148325196046340

https://twitter.com/bk181_/status/1574148231252033539

https://twitter.com/SziIlar/status/1574148006026297344

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Don't worry. The EU is prepared to weaponize italy's debt against their new far right government.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

no but you see this is a ~centre-right coalition~, not a far-right bloc! Wait what do you mean the Lista Nazionale was also centre-right by this definition

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A dark day for Italy... their first weeaboo president

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Foreign press is going to be confused because on the one hand the Nazis won, but on the other hand they're pro-NATO

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

only one of three is supposedly pro-nato the other two are anti nato

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

icantfindaname posted:

Foreign press is going to be confused because on the one hand the Nazis won, but on the other hand they're pro-NATO

I think you are severely overestimating how much the press cares about nazis winning elections

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

So I hear Mussolini's granddaughter is the new Italian PM... :thunk:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/OvensComedy/status/1574304811138293763?t=stWBbEwYEC5Y6Zw4AeP31w&s=19

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Horseshoe theory posted:

So I hear Mussolini's granddaughter is the new Italian PM... :thunk:

No, she was just an MEP and left politics two years ago.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SplitSoul posted:

yeah she was left hanging by her companions

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
Her life got flip turned upside down after that

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Very Gladio voted in this election, citizen!

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
love that all it took for the media to stop calling her an extreme right winger was a wishywashy commitment to pro-nato and not rocking the boat too much in europe. now its just 'the center right coalition'. which is made of two extreme right parties. nice work. thanks capital

even got endorsed by hillary lmao. finally a woman prime minister!
evil motherfucking ghouls spent like the last 2-3 months whitewashing her as a respectable face and not an insane fascist. not even a pip to the contrary. where the gently caress is political opposition here, they got loving slaughtered and just never came back looks like

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

TBF it was amusing seeing the ocasional USian/Canadian telling euros to support her because the EU commissioner might not like her if she wins after constant "lol you can't criticize our politics bc you keep voting people like her in". I know I've seen a few rts of her media accounts here and there just over that.

SplitSoul posted:

She also kept her name, even on her Italo Disco career. We still have like dictatorship figures bumbling around the media and a week ago we had a serious interview with the daughter with the guy who followed up Salazar because she remembered being heckled over the colonial war during one of the visits of the Queen with "aw jeez why you gotta bring politics to this".

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

germany has real hosed up politics but it would be even funnier if there were people named hitler running around the right wing political sphere

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

...how the poo poo did Italy not have the same kind of denazification as Germany after the war?

I mean, I know Italy was the first Axis power to surrender, so they weren't as important in the grand scheme of things, but it boggles the loving mind that the Allies didn't purge Italy of any sort of fascist influence after the war like they did in Germany.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Venomous posted:

...how the poo poo did Italy not have the same kind of denazification as Germany after the war?

I mean, I know Italy was the first Axis power to surrender, so they weren't as important in the grand scheme of things, but it boggles the loving mind that the Allies didn't purge Italy of any sort of fascist influence after the war like they did in Germany.

https://youtu.be/LMPN9X8pbTo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Venomous posted:

Are you stupid?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

there was no de-nazification in the west op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Venomous posted:

It's because of the Italian cultural tradition of ritual sword fighting. Google gladio to learn more.