Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kylaer
Aug 4, 2007
I'm SURE walking around in a respirator at all times in an (even more) OPEN BIDENing society is definitely not a recipe for disaster and anyone that's not cool with getting harassed by CHUDs are cave dwellers. I've got good brain!

That's gonna show up on a power metal album cover :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Oh good my nightmare fuel has arrived...

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

The terrible secret of space... :stonk: the Mods, they knew!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Oops all demons...

Going to stop now before I accidentally summon something.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
is there something i can do to get the automatic111 install to save my styles past the current browser session? the function is awesome but having to paste in my favored styles one at a time is annoying since im using my phone primarily

(I'm using runpod.io and the stablediffusion template there (automatic111) has a decent mobile UI finally :worship:)

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

AARD VARKMAN posted:

is there something i can do to get the automatic111 install to save my styles past the current browser session? the function is awesome but having to paste in my favored styles one at a time is annoying since im using my phone primarily

(I'm using runpod.io and the stablediffusion template there (automatic111) has a decent mobile UI finally :worship:)

I'm on default settings and it saves them locally in styles.csv for me

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Tunicate posted:

I'm on default settings and it saves them locally in styles.csv for me

Oh wait it actually does save them, it just doesn't show the list until you add one. I stopped using it because I thought it wasn't saving them, I'm very stupid :argh:

also I've given up on turning off my runpod when I'm not using it and just accepting the like $5 a day it's costing me because every time I turn it off it never lets me turn it back on with a graphics card again

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I saw some tumblr post with the phrase, and decided to try...

"Autism burnout Barbie", Cel Shading, Detailed and Intricate, Beautiful Lighting, Line Art
nailed it here imo

This one's just nice, not sure why it almost ignored the prompt, but it's a nice image

And the rest, some good ideas

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Lol the AI associates autism with a my little pony t-shirt

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Baphomet...

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Autistic Ken was awful, no good results even worth posting to make fun of, I imagine because a lot more people draw Barbs than Ken.

This one didn't work at all either, in case anyone has any suggestions:

Depressed Bugs Bunny from warner brothers shooting up heroin into his arm, disheveled, cartoony proportions, Cel Shading, Line Art

It didn't get it very much, and it doesn't seem to know who Tweety bird is either

Sedgr posted:

Baphomet...
:catstare: awesome stuff

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

As sad as it is, Looney Tunes fell the gently caress off. I remember even adults wearing LT merchandise in the 90's, but when Cartoon Network stopped playing those kind of things if fell off pop culture's radar, so the AI not knowing Bugs or Tweety etc makes sense.

Also those Baphomet pics are loving choice. Did you have to tinker a lot?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

No tinkering these are unedited. Its interesting how changing the resolution changes the composition. Also, for anyone else using the Automatic1111, you can go into the ui-config JSON and change the Batch count max to whatever. I was running into issues because I couldnt do more than one image in a row changing the batch size without hitting a mem issue. But I could change the batch count and do up to 16. So now with the max changed I can do much larger batches.

More Baphomet...aspect change meant lots of faces.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
Maybe my favorite thing I've done in SD so far. 768x512 render and then upscaled for big.

Prompt: a beautiful woman wearing a dress made of stars and galaxies and nebulae and constellations, full body view, style of hans zatzka, style of cyril rolando

I wish I were better at fixing faces. The image is perfect except that her further-away eye looks weird. Sometimes I can fix minor face issues by increasing or decreasing step count with the same seed, but it didn't work here. I also tried drawing a mask over her face and inpainting from the original background, but the results went from "not any better" to "oh god no what is this hell".

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account
I know this is the art thread but I figure someone here knows: what's the current state of play for writing AI? The OpenAI content filter isn't as punishing on GPT-3 as it is on D-2 but I've tripped it a few times and I'd rather not lose access to both figuring out where the line is. Is there a cheaper quality service or an SD equivalent that I can run offline (with hopefully less GPU requirements and possibly a GUI of some kind?)

I'm not looking to generate college essays or SEO summaries; my use case is cranking the temperature way up for something like dialogue or short sentences, re-running it a bunch, then panning the reams of incoherent gibberish for the nuggets of humor/creativity.

Elotana fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Sep 26, 2022

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Writing is art too, I’m also curious.

And I imagine music AI is already out there? I’m second guessing my choice of learning 3d modeling, since these AIs are almost there too.

From reading a bit about the concepts, seems like anything you can teach a person, can be taught to an AI

Edit:ahh gently caress I had a prompt idea and I lost it. Write down your ideas, kids

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

WhiteHowler posted:

I wish I were better at fixing faces. The image is perfect except that her further-away eye looks weird. Sometimes I can fix minor face issues by increasing or decreasing step count with the same seed, but it didn't work here. I also tried drawing a mask over her face and inpainting from the original background, but the results went from "not any better" to "oh god no what is this hell".

Check img2img there's a box that says "fix faces" check that one (in Automatic1111, if you are using something else no idea I know Waifu had it always on). Set de noising to like 0.1 this tells it to basically keep the image the same and only make small changes. 0.2 is usually good but you are looking to just fix up the eyes. It shouldn't stray too far from what you have either so a simplified prompt may work better.

Try both importing your positive and negative prompts and then try one with just Woman in a dress with beautiful eyes. By mentioning the eyes it should seek them and work on them not touching the rest of the image. This doesn't always work, Do like 6+ images per batch you only need 1 to be what you want or 1 to be better than what you have and working towards it. You may need to loop it a few times. The rest of it is so good this is probably going to be difficult but some combo should get you there.

Worst case you can always save it and use it with future tools. Something in the future should be able to fix that up.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Some beefy beasts with a solid :lol: in the middle of the pack.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Elotana posted:

I know this is the art thread but I figure someone here knows: what's the current state of play for writing AI? The OpenAI content filter isn't as punishing on GPT-3 as it is on D-2 but I've tripped it a few times and I'd rather not lose access to both figuring out where the line is. Is there a cheaper quality service or an SD equivalent that I can run offline (with hopefully less GPU requirements and possibly a GUI of some kind?)

I'm not looking to generate college essays or SEO summaries; my use case is cranking the temperature way up for something like dialogue or short sentences, re-running it a bunch, then panning the reams of incoherent gibberish for the nuggets of humor/creativity.
When I read about it, I think the GPT model was like 40 gigs so you probably wouldn't be able to run it on a gamer card.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Writing is art too, I’m also curious.

And I imagine music AI is already out there? I’m second guessing my choice of learning 3d modeling, since these AIs are almost there too.

From reading a bit about the concepts, seems like anything you can teach a person, can be taught to an AI

Edit:ahh gently caress I had a prompt idea and I lost it. Write down your ideas, kids

music AI exists but isn't very good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkZrSAZEIeY

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

some of those bars are legit improvements on the original.

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

mobby_6kl posted:

When I read about it, I think the GPT model was like 40 gigs so you probably wouldn't be able to run it on a gamer card.
There's no loving way a text-to-text model requires 40GB of VRAM when text-to-image models like SD only need 8GB to run offline. Maybe if you're training one from scratch, but I'm just looking for an existing one I can run.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

pixaal posted:

Check img2img there's a box that says "fix faces" check that one (in Automatic1111, if you are using something else no idea I know Waifu had it always on). Set de noising to like 0.1 this tells it to basically keep the image the same and only make small changes. 0.2 is usually good but you are looking to just fix up the eyes. It shouldn't stray too far from what you have either so a simplified prompt may work better.

Try both importing your positive and negative prompts and then try one with just Woman in a dress with beautiful eyes. By mentioning the eyes it should seek them and work on them not touching the rest of the image. This doesn't always work, Do like 6+ images per batch you only need 1 to be what you want or 1 to be better than what you have and working towards it. You may need to loop it a few times. The rest of it is so good this is probably going to be difficult but some combo should get you there.

Worst case you can always save it and use it with future tools. Something in the future should be able to fix that up.

Thanks!

I usually leave Fix Faces on if I'm rendering people. In this case, her left eye is such a different color from the rest of her face that img2img leaves it alone unless I set a really high denoising value, which then modifies too many other things.

The area is small enough that I could just touch it up manually in GIMP, but I want to learn how to have the AI do it for me.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Elotana posted:

There's no loving way a text-to-text model requires 40GB of VRAM when text-to-image models like SD only need 8GB to run offline. Maybe if you're training one from scratch, but I'm just looking for an existing one I can run.

Or they just haven't put much effort in reducing the RAM requires because it works and it works on their hardware. They aren't trying to sell an exe they are trying to sell a service, the less portable to lower hardware the better.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

WhiteHowler posted:

Thanks!

I usually leave Fix Faces on if I'm rendering people. In this case, her left eye is such a different color from the rest of her face that img2img leaves it alone unless I set a really high denoising value, which then modifies too many other things.

The area is small enough that I could just touch it up manually in GIMP, but I want to learn how to have the AI do it for me.

Sometimes you need to break out GIMP or Photoshop, you can fix it up then run a low denoise to patch it up and keep that AI feel. It might have to sit in your waiting on new tools folder if you want to keep it with no outside editing tools.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Elotana posted:

The top end text models absolutely require more memory than SD. There are smaller models you can run, but they don't really approach the performance of GPT-3 at things like zero-shot tasks, they do get close at sentence completion.

I think the biggest fully released text model is GPT-NeoX-20B.
https://blog.eleuther.ai/announcing-20b/

I think that one requires about 40GB of ram, and it has about 1/9 the number of parameters that GPT-3 uses.

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

drat, is StableDiffusion just unusually well-compressed?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Apparently language is more complex than image rendering.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

WhiteHowler posted:

Maybe my favorite thing I've done in SD so far. 768x512 render and then upscaled for big.

Prompt: a beautiful woman wearing a dress made of stars and galaxies and nebulae and constellations, full body view, style of hans zatzka, style of cyril rolando

I like to take everyone’s prompts then add “bagpiper”, so here’sy beautiful woman bagpiper from huggingface SD

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I don’t really want full AI songs but I’m extremely interested in AI sounds. “Guitar feedback in a dripping wet cave” “avalanche of broken glass and wind chimes”

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Elotana posted:

drat, is StableDiffusion just unusually well-compressed?

Yes. It's the first image model of this quality that can run on consumer cards, it's super amazing what they've managed to pull off.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
Since this page seems to be the thread's demonic phase, here's what I got from "1980's concert poster for Lucifer the Devil Live at the Rose Bowl":

The devil looks like a nice guy.

Snowy posted:

I like to take everyone’s prompts then add “bagpiper”, so here’sy beautiful woman bagpiper from huggingface SD

You monster.

I love it.

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008

TIP posted:

I think the biggest fully released text model is GPT-NeoX-20B.
https://blog.eleuther.ai/announcing-20b/

OPT-66B released by Meta might be the largest fully released to date.
https://github.com/facebookresearch/metaseq

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

pixaal posted:

Apparently language is more complex than image rendering.

It's pretty wild GPT works as well as it does, it's honestly more impressive to me than SD. Maybe it's because I haven't looked as much into how it works but SD just makes sense to me while the way GPT can write an entire article about a mouse blender is still blowing my mind.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Baphomet continues to deliver...

There are more but really its just endless so at some point its just spamming the thread.

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

are there any AI projects that use midi files as input instead of actual audio?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

a geode split open to display a terrifying cosmic horror inside, elegant intricate digital painting artstation concept art by Mark Brooks and Brad Kunkle detailed
Steps: 50, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 7.5, Size: 512x640

Took the same seed and the exact same prompt but with more steps.

AARD VARKMAN fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Sep 26, 2022

MassiveSky
Apr 5, 2022

by Hand Knit
Anyone have access to Midjourney's gallery? Need a large version of the model posted by Mrregista in the top contributions section.

Would look great framed.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Really like the third one. :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
"Baphomet wearing a dress made of stars and galaxies and nebulae and constellations, playing a bagpipe, full body view, style of hans zatzka, style of cyril rolando"