Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

PerilPastry posted:

Opting for a personal trainer rather than a dietician is such a classic fat guy move too

also that!! you can't burn enough calories to counterbalance a bad diet, it's literally impossible. an hour of jogging is thirty seconds of oreos, or less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i'm eating a dozen tamales today btw

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I know that when I quit smoking, and later drinking, a big thing that kept me from starting again was the fact that I told people close to me I was quitting and didn't want to let them down. So I kinda get the impulse to tell people you're getting in shape or whatever, but it is funny he keeps doing it over and over

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
When I quit doing hard drugs I just disappeared from the face of the planet for a few months.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It's probably dumb but if I pick up a good habit or something I try not to tell anyone because then I think I'll jinx it. Of course I give it up eventually anyway.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Yeah way back when I was working out in fits and starts I'd get up to like a month solid and then start telling people and then almost immediately fall off. Now it's a habit so that's not an issue anymore but I do feel sympathy for stavs struggles. Does not mean I will stop making fun of him of course

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

When I quit doing hard drugs I just disappeared from the face of the planet for a few months.

it's like sophomore summer break where you can just come back a whole new person and nobody will blink

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
adams laugh keeps getting worse. sounds like an old jewish woman gasping for air. kinda want to sock him one

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1573520229669347330?t=X8IFAHY-Miu84lNjOdLtzA&s=19

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Lmao

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

bop bop perano posted:

Why does stav always announce that he’s ‘starting’ to exercise or take 10,000 steps a day or eat healthy, or whatever. I heard a cum town clip from an old episode the other day and Stav was talking about how he’s eating healthy and not eating pasta, and making spaghetti noodles with squash, etc.. only to then just say a month later that he ‘got fat as poo poo because I went on tour/hurt my foot/got into an argument with my dad/covid’. I guess making a YouTube series is his way of showing that he really means it this time, and I hope he does get healthy but like lol he’s literally been saying this every few months for like 5 years.

It's a lot easier to "start" exercising than it is to "keep" exercising

Any chump can get up and run 2 miles... the hard part is doing it two days later when you don't want to

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

the milk machine posted:

every once in awhile the phrase "cmon derek, speak some chinese to 'em" pops into my head and i have a chuckle

Go head Derek. Blow these peoples mentalities.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

slave to my cravings posted:

lol that was the funniest line of that bit imo

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

bop bop perano posted:

Why does stav always announce that he’s ‘starting’ to exercise or take 10,000 steps a day or eat healthy, or whatever. I heard a cum town clip from an old episode the other day and Stav was talking about how he’s eating healthy and not eating pasta, and making spaghetti noodles with squash, etc.. only to then just say a month later that he ‘got fat as poo poo because I went on tour/hurt my foot/got into an argument with my dad/covid’. I guess making a YouTube series is his way of showing that he really means it this time, and I hope he does get healthy but like lol he’s literally been saying this every few months for like 5 years.

he likes it when people pay attention to him and say "wow that's so great for you king get it"

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

which ep was that I cannot find it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRgQ34MP3K4

haven't listened to the whole thing but i think this is the bit

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

stav actually killing here, his best work is telling nick not to say stuff

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah it's at 8:45

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

an THASS gon be on YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

i say swears online posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRgQ34MP3K4

haven't listened to the whole thing but i think this is the bit

lmao good fuckin god

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Jack Lemmon impression is top tier and underrated part of the bit

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

the milk machine posted:

every once in awhile the phrase "cmon derek, speak some chinese to 'em" pops into my head and i have a chuckle

its easily one of my top 5 bits tbh

stump collector
May 28, 2007

some plague rats posted:

which ep was that I cannot find it

think its bandauilio (sp)

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Adam presenting it as seeing who everyone is rooting for is also pretty good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Futanari Damacy posted:

There have been a few posts like this itt, it rules that if they just said "women gently caress dogs" at least one other person here would rightly say gross what kind of disgusting thing are you even alluding to, but adding the prefix 'white' allows you to do a free misogyny no questions asked!

Your mind is a sewer if you think bestiality is funny tbh but I'll chalk the whole thing up to just classic goons not understanding appropriate responses to social cues, then laughing at things they ought to be revulsed by

loll

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

ElGroucho posted:

It's a lot easier to "start" exercising than it is to "keep" exercising

Any chump can get up and run 2 miles... the hard part is doing it two days later when you don't want to

I did this. Up to 1100 miles in the last 11 months. lost 20 lbs and feelin fit.

also I just found I thought it was banned affter phiz.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

bows1 posted:

It’s only a matter of time

stump collector
May 28, 2007

It’s only a matter of time

bust should be hitting the block soon

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

kolby posted:

Swear to God I'm not being a dick. Are you young or from another country?

Im 29 and no

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
https://twitter.com/B0YTROY/status/1574175734037446656

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

bows1 posted:

I did this. Up to 1100 miles in the last 11 months. lost 20 lbs and feelin fit.

Respect brother

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Yeah yeah so I was late to the ep. Regardless of if my best friend who hates all of you does it, it's a bad bit and I stand by it! :mad:

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Futanari Damacy posted:

Yeah yeah so I was late to the ep. Regardless of if my best friend who hates all of you does it, it's a bad bit and I stand by it! :mad:

dogfucker

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Dog Dunk Afternoon

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I don't remember which story was first, but someone posted a thread about making GBS threads themself on a bus or subway or something, and this started a trend of GBS goon after GBS goon posting their own stories about making GBS threads their pants, some made up, some likely true. I think they had to start banning people to stop the flood of pants making GBS threads stories (this was before probations, so like early 00s). For years after GBS was known as pants shitters

just checked and there's even a SAclopedia entry about it lol: https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=1035

e:

lmao jesus chrsit

"I pooppoo... I pee pee.... I caca'ed my poo poo...I-I poopoo caca doo doo" - Adam

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
finally listened to the bein ian ep where jordan talks about her fathers funeral with the shirtless farmer and the pig on fire and it was absolutely killing me.

his podcast is insane.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

]his podcast is insane.
i was skeptical that ian could sustain a whole podcast himself. but i think it might be the best podcast since norm's

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

finally listened to the bein ian ep where jordan talks about her fathers funeral with the shirtless farmer and the pig on fire and it was absolutely killing me.

his podcast is insane.

Jordan is an absolute hillbilly and I love it for radio purposes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
blown away that jordan is more of a hillbilly than me