Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

No Butt Stuff posted:

I made pork tenderloins for the Indy game. They were okay but are never something I would make otherwise and still won’t.

Tampa next week. What do they eat in Tampa? Fish? I don’t even know where Tampa is.

Make some fried grouper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

No Butt Stuff posted:

I made pork tenderloins for the Indy game. They were okay but are never something I would make otherwise and still won’t.

Tampa next week. What do they eat in Tampa? Fish? I don’t even know where Tampa is.

fish is good because it will be in the ocean eventually

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Tampa is west of Orlando, on the gulf coast. I don't know what they eat there, but I can tell you what I WON'T eat in Florida. Biscuits. I can't get a good fluffy biscuit in Florida to save my life. Solidifies to me that Florida is not a true Southern state.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Awful. You should leaf

Nah, I'm a sap for a good pun.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Nah, I'm a sap for a good pun.

I love puns come up but maybe I should think about branching out.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Go see Barbarian. Don't look up anything about what happens.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

No Butt Stuff posted:

How did you cook them? I go indirect on the Weber with a chunk of pecan on the coals. Cut into medallions for a Super Bowl party where they were a total hit.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Guze posted:

Go see Barbarian. Don't look up anything about what happens.

Excited for it. Gotta stay spoiler free while I wait for it to hit streaming.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Lol my partner found Beavis and Butthead Do America for free on Youtube (with ads) so we're watching that instead of any game and it's a pure blast from the past and probably a better life choice.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Lol my partner found Beavis and Butthead Do America for free on Youtube (with ads) so we're watching that instead of any game and it's a pure blast from the past and probably a better life choice.

Mike Tirico just said "This has been bad tonight . . . seven three-and-outs!"

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

No Butt Stuff posted:

Go to Burn's Steakhouse.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Tulalip Tulips posted:

You've missed some of the clowniest clownball seen in quite a while. Hot punting action! Jimmy G pulled an Orlovsky!

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Well that sound exactly like my kind of trashfire football. I can only hope tomorrow matches.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Braksgirl posted:

Tampa is west of Orlando, on the gulf coast. I don't know what they eat there, but I can tell you what I WON'T eat in Florida. Biscuits. I can't get a good fluffy biscuit in Florida to save my life. Solidifies to me that Florida is not a true Southern state.

I’m pretty sure I’m gonna do biscuits and gravy for breakfast next Sunday.

Also I’m working from home tomorrow and the lady is making cinnamon rolls for breakfast tomorrow morning before she heads out to class. Which is a pastry and baking program she started. RIP me

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

There is a strong chance for Scorigami, which is the only reason I am watching and result I am rooting for.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

fartknocker posted:

You've missed some of the clowniest clownball seen in quite a while. Hot punting action! Jimmy G pulled an Orlovsky!

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/status/1574222602515668992

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Orlovsky and Sanchez getting some reprieve in the same day...

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

So repeating a question I asked but never had answered, for the medical folks like swick and Fiz: I was put on buspirone for anxiety last week. Are there any really common side effects I should be conscious of, considering that I'm also on the max dose of Lexapro?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Timby posted:

So repeating a question I asked but never had answered, for the medical folks like swick and Fiz: I was put on buspirone for anxiety last week. Are there any really common side effects I should be conscious of, considering that I'm also on the max dose of Lexapro?

I was prescribed buspirone and it straight up made me so dizzy I had to lay down whenever I took it. I pop hydroxyzine like candy now though

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I got me some steel reserves for my mental poo poo

Man SO/Wife-mother drama is always the best, poo poo I want even there

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Sep 26, 2022

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/readingtheend/status/1387497136833585154?s=20&t=uSZwaKQQ2UJ7VcwMtsT_dg

I think I would have been a good economist working for like the Heritage foundation or something, explaining why we shouldn't have a minimum wage (good meaning competent, not good meaning morally correct).

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Sep 26, 2022

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

How did you cook them? I go indirect on the Weber with a chunk of pecan on the coals. Cut into medallions for a Super Bowl party where they were a total hit.

Butterflied sliced loin and pounded flat with a tenderizer. Breaded and fried huge hunks of meat.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Timby posted:

I didn't see this. Dose?

Buspar is a quirky little drug. Works best in conjunction with something else. Generally low side effect profile. Very mild drug overall, not terribly potent. It slows down/inhibits serotonin and increases dopamine. dizziness is most common s/e but it will generally pass. Can also have some constipation but again, that will pass.

Generally need to work up to 15 mg twice daily.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Spoeank posted:

I was prescribed buspirone and it straight up made me so dizzy I had to lay down whenever I took it. I pop hydroxyzine like candy now though

… for stress? Aren’t you a house hubby?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

Buspar is for generalized anxiety. You can also use it to help bridge people off benzos.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

FizFashizzle posted:

Can also have some constipation but again, that will pass.

:dadjoke:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Timby please go see a real doctor or nurse practitioner or pharmacist if you have questions about the medicine you are taking

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Timby please go see a real doctor or nurse practitioner or pharmacist if you have questions about the medicine you are taking

Good advice, and an outstanding name/post combo

Anyway I sprained my ankle and and then helped run a 4 year old's birthday party, so it's a red bull morning

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Got my booster scheduled today, each shot was worse for me for whatever reason so hopefully this one doesn’t react as bad.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I watched Togo over the weekend with my kid and I discovered that the story of Balto the dog was a lie! Togo was the real hero. They're all good dogs though, so I can't get too mad.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Time for the most insane possible Secret Santa gift of all time- an action figure of you (the giver)

https://twitter.com/gizmodo/status/1574384843412344833?s=46&t=-eWezZRuUnmyC5dTB__pbw

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Goatse - the action figure

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Amy Pole Her posted:

You realize how drugged up housewives are? It's a good thing I wasn't into pills as a teenager, because every friend that had a stay at home mom also had a lot of fun stuff in their medicine cabinet.

Air Skwirl fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Sep 26, 2022

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I appreciate the kind and nuanced stance on mental health guys

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Skwirl posted:

https://twitter.com/readingtheend/status/1387497136833585154?s=20&t=uSZwaKQQ2UJ7VcwMtsT_dg

I think I would have been a good economist working for like the Heritage foundation or something, explaining why we shouldn't have a minimum wage (good meaning competent, not good meaning morally correct).

Similar for me. One time in high school I successfully convinced a large group of mixed ethnicities to bring back slavery indentured servitude in government class. It passed the senate and the house. I think I could do that in real life.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Similar for me. One time in high school I successfully convinced a large group of mixed ethnicities to bring back slavery indentured servitude in government class. It passed the senate and the house. I think I could do that in real life.

I only wish I could be as brilliant as the guy who wrote the WSJ article calling people too poor to owe any income tax "lucky duckies" because they didn't have to pay income tax.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Amy Pole Her posted:

wtf is this

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Spoeank posted:

I appreciate the kind and nuanced stance on mental health guys

Don’t think that view is shared by all of us. Everyone’s got their own hosed up battles going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Everyone knows that if you don't have a career outside of the home that nothing ever goes wrong in any aspect of your life ever again.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Sep 26, 2022