Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34670980/miami-dolphins-qb-tua-tagovailoa-not-concussion-protocol-coach-mike-mcdaniel-says

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Motherfucker your only win this season came from a successful onside kick. Take some responsibility for your losses. Stop blaming fate or god and look inward.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

mcmagic posted:

You don't not miss the playoffs for 11 years in a league that is built for parity JUST because of the QB. The Jets are just one of the worst run organizations in pro sports and it starts with ownership and the fools and yes men that they let make important decisions. It literally rots from the head.

He's a dead man walking. He'll never be successful here.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

sirtommygunn posted:

Motherfucker your only win this season came from a successful onside kick. Take some responsibility for your losses. Stop blaming fate or god and look inward.

It was nice seeing Dan Campbell only blame himself when he screwed up this week. A nice change of pace from coaches who just blame “execution”.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

https://twitter.com/ian693/status/1574482958714826752?s=46&t=uMhGPMpJoPQztajl3LkkGg

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
https://twitter.com/agetzenberg/status/1574497345240285204

https://twitter.com/agetzenberg/status/1574496951151869974

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Just loving great.

Buffalo Chargers

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
drat you sun!

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Amy Pole Her posted:

drat you sun!

current mood:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

A thing we know, in chart form.

https://twitter.com/fbgchase/status/1574479233807679488?s=20&t=y1cfPBv_YACLINzFIeQKbA

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Amy Pole Her posted:

drat you sun!

Apparently the sun Solaire was searching for was in the Dolphins stadium the whole time.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Kalli Voice: Lunchpails, team puts on their pants one leg at a time. Just gotta keep grinding.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Saleh did get the call from Trump lol. Wouldn't say what was said. He's rich so maybe he is a chud. He said Trump was a "man who lives in faith" lol Whatever the gently caress that means.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Diva Cupcake posted:

Kalli Voice: Lunchpails, team puts on their pants one leg at a time. Just gotta keep grinding.

I just laugh at how they're dead even on so many of these graphs.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

CubanMissile posted:

I just want mcmagic to admit the Jets and Dolphins are not about the same level this season.

You’ll die before this happens

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

at this point just forfeit through the bye to get healthy

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

You’ll die before this happens

He'll die before I admit a 3-0 team is better than a 1-2 team (that I have been making GBS threads on for like 24 hours straight)?

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

mcmagic posted:

Saleh did get the call from Trump lol. Wouldn't say what was said. He's rich so maybe he is a chud. He said Trump was a "man who lives in faith" lol Whatever the gently caress that means.

Who cares?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Nodoze posted:

Who cares?

I do.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Nodoze posted:

Who cares?

Remember how we're supposed to hate people based on their proximity to other people?

Me if I got a call from Trump I tell ya.
I'd say "uh excuse you but you have the wrong number" and hang up.
Just doing my part to save democracy.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

idk I think it’s pretty funny to volunteer that Donald loving Trump is a man who lives in faith lol

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
No the current goon meta is to get mad purely to be contrarian

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami dade sheriff reported a Buffalo bills fan spit on a dolphins fan in the parking lot and got his and his buddy’s rear end beat. It specifically says corroborated by witness but I’d be shocked if people didn’t just say yup they spit alright got it coming

Classy all around

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

This is funny because his whole thing with the analytics crowd when the Jets signed him was that he was elite at pressure and the lack of sacks was just bad variance.

Maybe he just can’t finish.

https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/1574526227947261952

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1574525809578106900?s=20&t=QrF2efKcbEkRCiYfcdrIVg

Tom Brady's lifelong dream of being in the Dolphins home locker room and training facility is coming true

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Coming for you next, Tom

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

This is funny because his whole thing with the analytics crowd when the Jets signed him was that he was elite at pressure and the lack of sacks was just bad variance.

Maybe he just can’t finish.

https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/1574526227947261952

Even though he's done a generally dogshit job as GM at least the jets can get out of the Lawson, Davis and Whitehead contracts next year but even that is offset by the moronic decision to redo Mosley's deal and the hilariously brain dead 2 year contract for Duane Brown. They are going to have 31MM of cap shat away on Mosley and Brown next season LOL.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Sep 26, 2022

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Ehud posted:

idk I think it’s pretty funny to volunteer that Donald loving Trump is a man who lives in faith lol

If you like low taxes cause you're rich, whatever, you suck.

You gotta be pretty loving dumb to think Donald Trump is a righteous Christian lol.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

If you like low taxes cause you're rich, whatever, you suck.

You gotta be pretty loving dumb to think Donald Trump is a righteous Christian lol.

I’ve learned, from my mother unfortunately, that Christian YouTube and all the classic TV evangelist grifters push this narrative all day, every day. Doesn’t make them any less dumb, I’m just saying the media bombardment is STRONG.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

Miami dade sheriff reported a Buffalo bills fan spit on a dolphins fan in the parking lot and got his and his buddy’s rear end beat. It specifically says corroborated by witness but I’d be shocked if people didn’t just say yup they spit alright got it coming

Classy all around

it's unfair to expect bills mafia to keep their slobber in their mouths

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Better than McDermott.

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1574539819866378257

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

if Trump called me i would give him what for

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
This forum is honestly the only place on the internet where I see "chud" get used so often. Or at all even.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
It’s a fairly common phrase, even on Reddit which leans that way anyway

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

**Woody, literal owner of the team and friend of Trump, passes the phone to his employee, Robert Saleh**

“gently caress you, Donald!” **click**

Something that would never happen in real life.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lot of chuds ITT

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

since when was afc east the chud division

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Professor Funk posted:

This forum is honestly the only place on the internet where I see "chud" get used so often. Or at all even.

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

Y'all hang out in some hosed up places if you don't hear "chud" every so often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

From N/V and feels pertinent

https://twitter.com/IAmJamesStewart...ingawful.com%2F