Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

CJacobs posted:

unfortunately inaccurate as the lyric clearly states that those who call her ms jackson are the nasty ones

No, it's ms. jackson if you're nasty, and those boys demonstrated that they were, in fact, nasty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Great and I had finally gotten to a place where I blackholed the memory of that movie. Thanks for the reminder. Jerk.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Hatebag posted:

No, it's ms. jackson if you're nasty, and those boys demonstrated that they were, in fact, nasty

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

The live action movie was so bad toriyama came out of retirement to make new movies so that wouldn't be the last one.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Hey whatever works

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

x

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I'm not sure I understand this comic's existence, but I enjoyed it

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

In this update, Malcolm dares to enter a magical realm.

From the author's commentary: "the art here can go fae awright tae bleh"

Kelpie got buckied.

So that's the Weegie Wizard when he's at home. The Void Hart, rather.

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Speaking of Kate Beaton, if ya'll haven't picked up her autobiographical graphic novel Ducks yet, you really really really should.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Banging my fists on the table and chanting WEE! GEE! WIZ! ARD! WEE! GEE! WIZ! ARD!

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Grraarrgghh posted:

Speaking of Kate Beaton, if ya'll haven't picked up her autobiographical graphic novel Ducks yet, you really really really should.

I read an interview about it, it sounded like some pretty tough reading. Substance abuse and sexual harassment and isolation and so on. I'm ashamed to admit I don't really feel up to that sort of thing right now, very much sticking to comfort food as far as media goes.

People should post more Hark a Vagrant, though.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Emzedoh posted:

I read an interview about it, it sounded like some pretty tough reading. Substance abuse and sexual harassment and isolation and so on. I'm ashamed to admit I don't really feel up to that sort of thing right now, very much sticking to comfort food as far as media goes.

People should post more Hark a Vagrant, though.

If you aren’t up for something rough, there’s no shame in that. You don’t ever have to justify not consuming art

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

thetoughestbean posted:

You don’t ever have to justify not consuming art

In fact, one only has to justify consuming lovely art.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

thetoughestbean posted:

If you aren’t up for something rough, there’s no shame in that. You don’t ever have to justify not consuming art

There's something to be said for being pushed out of your comfort zone, and I'd feel like a bit of a hypocrite for being so down on cowardly executives who'll only greenlight 'safe' things but yeah, you're right.

Borosilicate
Aug 26, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There isn't really any piece of art that is going to make you so much of a better person that you need to push through something that hurts you or take too high ah emotional toll for it to be worth it.

Ducks is really good though if anyone's interested in reading it.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

thetoughestbean posted:

Counterpoint: Any moment spent not listening to Baby Got Back is a sin against the universe, any and all Gods, and humanity itself.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Well, I've said my bit, here's another comic. This is Bouletcorp, and it is extremely French.

Emzedoh has a new favorite as of 07:07 on Sep 27, 2022

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
That's awesome (but affirms the usual comics rule of "better minus the last panel")

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

Unkind musings overheard; suicide aggressively proscribed

This is right down there with the time Christo just put a sombrero on a Bob's Big Boy and stood there waiting for reporters.

ROCK AND ROLL poo poo FUGUE

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Oh, are we posting lovely old webcomics now?

these are better than any anime

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

e-dt posted:

Unkind musings overheard; suicide aggressively proscribed

This is right down there with the time Christo just put a sombrero on a Bob's Big Boy and stood there waiting for reporters.

ROCK AND ROLL poo poo FUGUE

Devastatingly accurate about Kraftwerk

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

ChubbyChecker posted:

these are better than any anime

The rectangles are eeeeeever so slightly rhomboid and it's really unnerving

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Trixie Slaughteraxe for President

Hempuli posted:

Scheming 17
Scheming 18
Scheming 19
Scheming 20
Scheming 21

Scheming 22

Scheming 23

Scheming 24

Scheming 25

Talking character deaths: 33
Deaths altogether: 71+
Zoozo Zlen: 1

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

zoozo is just lovely

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Zoozo is a giant arachnoid monster with the heart of Mr. Rogers.
:spiderguy::love:

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Zoozo is the president we deserve

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Zoozo is a true himbo.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Whybird posted:

Zoozo is the president we deserve

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:
Bouletcorp is loving amazing. That one that was posted gives very little idea of how good it can be.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I love the Traditionalists plan getting hosed up by a himbo who wants to help :kimchi:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Fagtastic posted:

Bouletcorp is loving amazing. That one that was posted gives very little idea of how good it can be.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I like how Trixie probably doesn't even realize just how important that one little message she got to him was.

Let's go Zoozo!

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Bouletcorp is great

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
I made a comic, mostly because I couldn’t get the stupid idea out of my head

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm not down with manga generally but you find me a Dick Fight Island and I'll get right into it.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
https://www.amazon.com/Dick-Fight-Island-Vol-1/dp/1974717208

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:
Wasn't there a comic about penis people fighting each other posted here a while back?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Fagtastic posted:

Wasn't there a comic about penis people fighting each other posted here a while back?

Probably the gentle likpas? All the webcomic threads run together so im not sure if it was posted here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

projecthalaxy posted:

Probably the gentle likpas? All the webcomic threads run together so im not sure if it was posted here

i think i only posted the lord of the likpas or one of the other shorts in here. but it was all over previous threads