Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Still good

https://twitter.com/AdamFriedland/status/1148946980938366976?t=Eyxv_r7Hz7TmkxVxYdBHYA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

yes

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Jordan is a mythical creature, Ian was absolutely right when describing her as a raccoon struck by lightening and given sentience every few minutes only to go back. She’s incredible. At first I was horrified by her but then after hearing her childhood stories she had no chance to be anything else lol.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Stav and Jo Koy are gonna have a show within a month of each other here in Miami next month.

Decisions, decisions

Edit and Big Jay lol

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I'm going to the Chapo show and I think he's going to perform there too so I'm just going to see him there.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

IG-88 posted:

Stav and Jo Koy are gonna have a show within a month of each other here in Miami next month.

Decisions, decisions

Edit and Big Jay lol

how about Big Joi and he tells you how to jack off while wearing fingerless gloves

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
“Big jay looks like he forces girls to go rear end to smash mouth”

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

slave to my cravings posted:

wtf is that

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
isnt that zac amico

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

There’s something up with this fella

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

isnt that zac amico

They call him the sniper

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Cael posted:

They call him the sniper

i was thinking about that bit but i couldnt remember what ep it was

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08itiPhgm2o

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

finally listened to the bein ian ep where jordan talks about her fathers funeral with the shirtless farmer and the pig on fire and it was absolutely killing me.

his podcast is insane.

it's really that jordan jensen is insane and she happens to be on nearly every episode of ian's podcast

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
A friend had an unplanned event and was trying to give me tickets to see Nick Swardson

I didn't know how to tell him that sounds like the worst loving poo poo, no thank you

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

me in friendchat: hey guys let's go see a standup show this fall, i think dave attell is coming through

everyone else: adam corolla! adam corolla! adam corolla! adam corolla!

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

ElGroucho posted:

A friend had an unplanned event and was trying to give me tickets to see Nick Swardson

I didn't know how to tell him that sounds like the worst loving poo poo, no thank you

nick swardson is unironically hilarious

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

i say swears online posted:

me in friendchat: hey guys let's go see a standup show this fall, i think dave attell is coming through

everyone else: adam corolla! adam corolla! adam corolla! adam corolla!

im seeing dave attell in october

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Seemed like a decent guest on the Norm podcast

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Lmao listened to the Bein Ian funeral ep. Good poo poo

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Yeah the Swardson episode of norm was awesome. They lost ManGrates sponsorship for the read lol. Never seen his standup though

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

im seeing dave attell in october

Dave is an all time great imo

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Tetramin posted:

Yeah the Swardson episode of norm was awesome. They lost ManGrates sponsorship for the read lol. Never seen his standup though

hows your dad? is he alive?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

net work error posted:

Dave is an all time great imo

he is, this will be my third time seeing him. he's performed at the same club here every time, its a relatively small comedy club, it loving rules.

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

swardson was really funny playing off norm in that one episode but yeah no idea what his standup is like. have a feeling I wouldn't like it

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021
It’s pretty “bro”, but he’s affable enough that it’s not as horrendous as it could be

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
His standup is fun. A little basic but not bad.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

we need seinfeld to die so the vibrant field of observational comedy can continue to flourish for a new generation. what's the deal with that tiktok algorithm, folks?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
so i hear we are bombing another country again…Good!!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

take my gay husband...please!

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

what's the deal with stavros halkias? he's fat, he's fat, he's fat. he's fat. he picked a body...and stuck with it!

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Heavy stuff!!!

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Nick Swardson's stand up hit better when he didn't look close to 50.

also nthing his Norm appearance is great

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

he is, this will be my third time seeing him. he's performed at the same club here every time, its a relatively small comedy club, it loving rules.

I just saw him this past Saturday and he killed it. Fidance featured for him and Ian’s entire set was just crowd work, no actual material, but it was so good nobody complained. At the end, Dave brought Ian up and they just roasted each other. It was so good.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Crowd work eh

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

We feasting these days

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i feel like dave attell should've died awhile ago, he looked rough as hell last time i saw him a few years ago, i hope he can quit drinking or like modulate it or something

also brian posehn ballooned up like crazy like holy poo poo

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

i say swears online posted:

take my gay husband...please!

This is the plot of the new bros movie I think

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZNZtgYvaU0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

This is the plot of the new bros movie I think

I saw the trailer, and basically this is a movie about how much more fun it is to be gay than straight, because dudes rock and women are boring