Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Real Cool Catfish
Jun 6, 2011

Excelzior posted:

wow how dare you do Baizhu dirty like that

Baizhu’s just a colourfully dressed NPC who carries the actual upcoming character, a talking snake, for convenience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
I have wanted Baizhu so bad since the game launched. I do wonder if his diction is quite as outrageous in the chinese version.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Coolness Averted posted:

Maybe she'll have weird synergy with the pharmacist dude when they add him.

She'll get all the attack he would have, were his bones not made of chalk.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
3.1 patch notes out

Ugh, Abyss blessings for all 3 phases are for bloom teams only

quote:

Phase 1:
Pruning Moon
After a character triggers Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon, all party members will have their Elemental Mastery increased by 40 for 10s. This effect can be triggered once every 0.1s. Max 5 stacks. Each stack's duration is counted independently.
Phase 2:
Ascending Moon
After opponents take DMG from Dendro Cores (this includes Burgeon and Hyperbloom DMG), their All Elemental and Physical RES will decrease by 8% for 6s. Max 4 stacks.
Phase 3:
Rupturing Moon
When Dendro Core attacks (this includes Burgeon and Hyperbloom attacks) hit an opponent, a shockwave will be unleashed at that opponent's position, dealing True DMG. A shockwave can be unleashed this way every 2s.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Kokomi fridge teams are going to eat well

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

quote:

Algorithm of Semi-Intransient Matrix of Overseer Network
Paimon is related to a weird robot thing?

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Incoherence posted:

Paimon is related to a weird robot thing?

The mails are always sent from P.A.I.M.O.N. instead of Paimon (and she will occasionally send out mails with her name done properly) :tinfoil:

Pope Urbane II
Nov 25, 2012
NA servers are up.

Space Opera
Jun 5, 2011

That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

First 10 pull on the standard banner got me my first PJWS, which was my 2nd pick after a Tighnari, so my night is starting fantastic :toot:

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Result of my first week in this fun F2P game:

Ganyu+Jean in the same pull, guaranteeing a Konami right after.

Thank you and God bless.

x1o
Aug 5, 2005

My focus is UNPARALLELED!
Dumped 60 wishes and got Venti, C1 Candace and upgraded my Kuki to C4 so not a bad haul. Hopefully my 50/50 luck holds for Nilou

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Got Mona'd again but no miraculous double 5* pull this time.

So it goes. Should be plenty of resources to still go for Cyno though.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

I got Mona'd... in the standard banner. Candace showed up in 20 rolls and I'm good until Nahida.

EDIT: lmao Lumine's love life

Traveller fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Sep 28, 2022

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

No Cyno, but I got Candace C1 and the patch just came out so I'm optimistic. Worst case scenario, ohhh nooo I have to pull for Nahida instead how terrrriiible :v:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Pfff Cyno without even trying. I wanted Cadence and whiffed on the second pull.

Im going to be desire sensored for nahida so I'm stopping now

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Got C1-C3 Sayus, a C3 Collei, and a C1 Tighnari

Figured I'd push my luck a bit more and got 3 Kuki's in a row, followed by:

I'm all set for 3.2

Cyno was pretty fun though. Maybe next time.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Got two Sayus, three Candaces and a couple weapons I didn't have yet from my 60 pulls (Finally got a goddamn stringless), but didn't get the one thing I really wanted which was a single drat Kuki. I'm wondering if I should risk another 10 pull once I get enough primos, I really want Nahida and don't particularly care for Cyno, but drat do I want Shinobu. I know 4 stars rotate way more often than 5 stars, what with there being 3 to a patch, but still.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Desert is pretty.

MoonCrab
Nov 19, 2014

A mildly pertubed emoji face
Also got Mona :confused:

Also got Sayu to C5, Candace C0, and Shinobu to C1, falling 1 short of the constellation level I was shooting for for all of them... but at least I missed Cyno :woop:

At least even at C0, the Ayato/Candace/Yun Jin/Zhongli team works how I wanted it to. It's still a weird disjointed rotation, but at least it plays nice :buddy:

Space Opera
Jun 5, 2011

That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

Character banner got me my most wanted pity breaker, Tighnari! :toot: Plus a C4 Candace, C4 Shinobu (from C1) and C6 Sayu (from C3) on my way to Cyno. This was probably my best night ever for pulling and I still have enough left over to guarantee Nahida.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Someone convince me that it's a good idea to keep pulling for Candace at 58 pity when I don't want Cyno and already have Venti. It's starting to get very spooky.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Vargs posted:

Someone convince me that it's a good idea to keep pulling for Candace at 58 pity when I don't want Cyno and already have Venti. It's starting to get very spooky.

Keep pulling, having Cyno isn't going to make your account worse somehow.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Cyno in 42 pulls, winning 50/50, and a Candace for collection purposes. Still got 260 rolls banked.

Will I finally pull on the weapon banner for Scaramouche? Maybe!

MoonCrab
Nov 19, 2014

A mildly pertubed emoji face

RareAcumen posted:

I dunno, I was in a similar situation with Thoma on the Hu Tao banner. If I hadn't pulled I'd have Yelan (top 1 most wanted) instead of Hu Tao (permabenched).

But also I literally just pulled to 70 pity chasing 4 stars so maybe my advice doesn't hold much value lol

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Well drat did a why not 10 pull way short of 50/50 pity for Candace or Kuki and Cyno pops up. I don't even know what his deal is suppose to be I was not prepared.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Well drat did a why not 10 pull way short of 50/50 pity for Candace or Kuki and Cyno pops up. I don't even know what his deal is suppose to be I was not prepared.

Exactly same, though I got Candace in the same 10 pull. Completely shocked.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
the desert is a million times better than the jungle

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

Lost 50/50 to Keqing, but that's exactly why I stockpiled to hell and back. The Anubis boy is mine, and with about 9k gems left (not counting all the freebies I forgot to claim).

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Ok. I've seen reports around and I think they are starting soft pity at 74 now. And it happened to me (I was on 8 purple pity!!!). Then I unga bungad until Sayu C6 and uhm...

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Permanent event? I guess this is how they're giving away Collei to new players now instead of the spiral abyss thing?
Is this the same way Barbara works now too I don't remember

e: oh wait duh :thunk:
I got this immediately because I've already cleared the required spiral abyss floor, since the ones below 9 are one-time-only

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Sep 28, 2022

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Losing a long pity streak is a pretty hefty opportunity cost, though.

I'm in a similar position, trying to decide if I want to fish for one more constellation.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What are good uses/builds for Candace, if any?

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Permanent event? I guess this is how they're giving away Collei to new players now instead of the spiral abyss thing?

Is this the same way Barbara works now too I don't remember

They kind of have to, technically you could get away with dendro mc I guess, but like Amber, a denro archer is kind of required for some of the sumeru monument overworld puzzles.

also, dendro's probably going to be important to the meta for a long while yet, and they need to give new players some taste of what that's like

Pope Urbane II
Nov 25, 2012
gently caress Cyno's poo poo beetles are somehow worse than onikabuto.

Leathal
Oct 29, 2004

wanna be like gucci?
lil buddy eat your vegetables

Elentor posted:

Result of my first week in this fun F2P game:

Ganyu+Jean in the same pull, guaranteeing a Konami right after.

Thank you and God bless.

Second week playing, at soft pity with no 5 stars, caught up on the “Qiqi is bad” posts itt while waiting on the patcher.

Thanks for jinxing my first 5 star pull, thread. Qiqi get the yayo

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
So are we all gonna level up a 2nd black tassel for Candace? I don't want Zhongli sharing a weapon. Swapping all the time would be such a hassle I tend to use Zhongli.

I got the sac sword on the standard banner so I'm happy. It's just not right how important that drat sword is, just going from R1 to R2 is noticeable.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
maybe if you've got her c6, otherwise just use favonius or some other ER weapon

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
The worst part about these new characters is always collecting ascension mats. I feel like if they tripled the amount on the map and quintupled the amount you needed, I wouldn't even mind. They feel WAY too scarce sometimes.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Sanctum posted:

I got the sac sword on the standard banner so I'm happy. It's just not right how important that drat sword is, just going from R1 to R2 is noticeable.
I got a second Sac Sword today too. I'm debating whether the refine is worth more than levelling it up and having a second one to go around. I do have a lot of other good swords already, but not in the same niche.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

After giving up on going for Candace I spent 160 primos for a single roll on the alt account I made for my kid and pulled her, lol.

Starting to think my real account is cursed and this one is blessed because the first has also never won a 50/50 while the second has never lost.