Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

A Fancy Hat posted:

Jim escapes into the real world.

https://youtu.be/JWDbsVlpJSQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

jim blatantly reposts pranks from earlier pages of the thread that others had originally posted, claiming the credit for himself. he never intersperses them with original content to make it easier for this to be detected.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Seeing "Jim" in good health with a beard, instead of as a grinning scarecrow is so weird lol

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Applewhite posted:

Seeing "Jim" in good health with a beard, instead of as a grinning scarecrow is so weird lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWDbsVlpJSQ&t=35s

"People love the pranks! Right? How much do you love the pranks?"

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

jim secretly reposts pranks from earlier pages of the thread that others had originally posted, since each poster is actually just another variant of jim. the jim hive mind buzzes with excitement.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

poisonpill posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWDbsVlpJSQ&t=35s

"People love the pranks! Right? How much do you love the pranks?"

The audience cheers louder.

"How many of you would like to see me prank Dwight RIGHT NOW?" asks Jim, smirking.

The audience is going crazy. They start chanting"Prank! Prank! Prank! Prank!" and stomping their feet.

"Come on out, Dwight!" calls Jim.

Dwight is wheeled out onto the stage in a pillory. The crowd goes into paroxysms of delight.

"Jim, I didn't agree to this. When Michael finds out he'll—"

Jim pulls a cord dangling nearby and Dwight's objections are drowned by a deluge of "eggnog" recently liberated from a nearby bull semen depository.

The crowd is screeching so loudly now that viewers at home must cover their ears.

Jim mugs for the audience and struts around the stage while Dwight languishes in pain and humiliation.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim affects an extremely obnoxious and piercing laugh: "HOHOHOHOHOHO!" and he laughs at every opportunity.

The shrill cackle alerts Dwight to Jim's approach and invariably signals the onset of a major nuisance.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Jim puts Dwight’s stapler in Jello.

Dwight reacts with his usual outburst until he realizes the Jello is… beet-flavored?

“Do you like it, Dwight? I made it myself with beets from your farm.”

“It’s delicious, Jim. Thank you!”

“Happy Birthday, Balloon Boy!”, says Jim as he hands Dwight some balloons.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
Jim shoots Dwight's plane down over the Sea of Japan. It spins in. There are no survivors.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

A picture of kid Dwight wearing a mustard yellow shirt, on his birthday at Famous Original Jim's, alongside the restaurant's mascot, with letters on the said shirt spelling the phrase "DWIGHT THE BALLOON BOY" isn't the viral success Jim hoped for.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

There was an Office episode just now where Jim says “balloon boy” during a talking head shot and I did a double take

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
That's some creepypasta poo poo.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

I know, right? And it’s in the episode where they first mention The Scranton Strangler.

(So the context is that Jim is listing off various similar news events that make people stop working and mentions the kid from years ago who floated away on a lawn chair with helium balloons tied to it.)

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0s154cZa_4

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Gatto Grigio posted:

There was an Office episode just now where Jim says “balloon boy” during a talking head shot and I did a double take

Jim gains access to the master tapes of The Office and begins editing them to "better prepare the world for what's coming".

Jim mugs for the camera.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim releases cuts of An American Workplace, which he dubs simply “The Office”, where he uses trick editing, extensive use of redubbing or out-of-context soundbites, and occasionally reshooting scenes using stand-ins or people who never worked for Dunder-Mifflin. This version makes Jim seem like an adorable affable prankster who “settles the score” against an insufferable martinet named Dwight. Michael’s extensive campaigning for Hillary Clinton is cut entirely because Jim “doesn’t want to get ‘political’.”

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The original cuts of An American Workplace are pulled by every major network due to viewer complaints of headaches whenever Jim is on screen, and reports of "hyper realistic blood" leaking down from the tops of the screen and obscuring the image. Episodes 4, 18, and 26 are supposedly almost unwatchable due to this odd effect.

No official home media copies of An American Workplace are ever circulated and the original tapes are later destroyed in a mysterious fire.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim catches something doctors begin to call "Prankster's Syndrome" and is admitted to the hospital for several weeks until he can be cleared to work again. Needing someone to keep up with his workload, Dunder Mifflin reaches out to a temp agency for a replacement.

"Hellloooooo! What a lovely office you all have here, thank you for having me!"

Walking into the office is a heavyset, grandma-like figure. She's wearing a lovely sweater and carrying a mop and bucket for some reason.

"Hello, dearies! I'm Mrs. Prankfire, the new temp! And it looks like I'll be sitting next to this handsome hunk of meat, won't I?"

Mrs. Prankfire squeezes Dwight's biceps while letting out a comedic sigh of contentment. She then plops down at Jim's desk, puts on a pair of bifocals, and starts trying to turn on Jim's computer. She seems to struggle, however, and Dwight decides to help. As he bends over and tries to find out what's going wrong, Mrs. Prankfire stares at his firm buttocks.

"Oh my, now that's a buttocks! A good, firm, German buttocks if I'm looking at it correctly."

Dwight says that he does indeed have German ancestry.

"Yup, I thought so," says Mrs. Prankfire in her falsetto voice, "why, in my younger days the German boys would be lining up to show me their buttocks!"

The rest of the day goes exactly like this, with Mrs. Prankfire making oddly sexual and suggestive comments and everyone else just laughing at her. Mrs. Prankfire also lights her ample bosom on fire at one point, prompting Dwight to stamp out the fire with a pair of oven mitts. At the end of the day, Mrs. Prankfire leaves the building and thanks everyone for a wonderful first day.

As Dwight is getting ready to leave, Oscar grabs him.

"Dwight, you KNOW that's Jim, right? His prosthetic face fell off at least 3 times today, and at one point he kept talking about his racecar bed."

Dwight says he knows but that he prefers Jim as a "bumbling, lovable doofus" rather than the "cruel agent of chaos" he's been lately.

Back at the Halpert House, Jim is removing his expensive and extensive prosthetics and mugs for the camera. As he removes his fake chest, which is slightly burnt, he smiles.

"Jeez, I've beard of being a breast man, but this is nuts!"

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Jim obsessively shares spoilers to the hit series, The Apprentice, on NBC. Dwight can't help but feel disquiet at the mention of Donald Trump...

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Jim puts additives in his coworkers’ food to turn them into the cast of the classic ‘90s TV show “Renegade.”

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Jim transforms into a slug and leaves a slime trail all over the office. Dwight, who that very day decided to finally bring his mother to the office to introduce her to his coworkers, is inconvenienced.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

To help "soup up" ratings, PBS introduces two new characters to the Dunder Mifflin office, Pete and Clark. Both arrive eager to get started, but are horrified by the surreal and reality-bending pranks that the rest of the office passively accept. Coming from a world of reason and logic, watching Jim birth tiny versions of himself, or transform into a wormhole, or transcend space and time, is simply too much.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim wears a holographic field generator on his body all day, making him look and sound like a schoolgirl from some weirdo anime series.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim uses his magic wand to turn Pete into a sheep. Jim then shears him, entirely inside the office while Clark looks on in horror. Jim then spins the wool into yarn, and moving at hyper speed, with his hands a blur, knits the yarn into a lovely sweater. Jim then turns Pete back into a human and gives him the sweater because Pete is now fully nude, while a horrified Clark watches with mouth agape. Stanley yawns and thanks Jim for helping him solve the cross word (he’d asked for a seven letter word for “a straight spike usually made from wood used for spinning, twisting fibers such as wool, flax, hemp, cotton into yarn”).

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

poisonpill posted:

Jim wears a holographic field generator on his body all day, making him look and sound like a schoolgirl from some weirdo anime series.

For some reason, his insistence that he actually is a 1000-year-old demon trapped in a human body is met with a "Well, duh" by Meredith. "This actually explains so much," adds Oscar in a talking head segment.

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!
While rummaging thru the office fridge for a lunch to steal, Jim noticed that Dwight had brought a bowl of Jello from home to have for an afternoon snack. Jim ponders this for a moment before realizing what he must do.

When Dwight opens the refrigerator that afternoon, he discovers a single stapler placed neatly on top of the bowl.

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Jim uses a reverse holographic field generator, but instead of turning the office into an anime hentai fantasy world, it turns Dwight's organs into anime organs. Jim, while surprised, is delighted at this new development.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim invites Joe Rogan to job-shadow him at work.

Dwight is irritated by the constant "Hmmm, that's really interesting." and "Wow, I never thought about that before." interjections Rogan adds as Jim continues his merciless pranks throughout the day.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Jim "does an anime" all over Dwight. Two years later after a short trial Jim is convicted of pushing Dwight in front of a bus, killing him.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Jim pretends to have forgotten how to pee, and spends much of the afternoon begging Dwight to "help him out" in the bathroom.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim puts on a yellow jumpsuit and adopts the identity of "One Prank Man."

Later that day, Dwight sits down on a whoopee cushion and is blasted all the way to the moon.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim uses his Memory Eraser Gun on himself to make himself forget how to pee, and spends much of the afternoon begging Dwight to "help him out" in the bathroom.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Dwight wakes one morning to find that all of his J/O crystals are fully charged, thrumming and incandescent with stored energy.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
Jim(my kimmel) pranks Dwight by filling his car with Christmas ornaments. Dwight breaks down in tears, calculating the college scholarships or non-perishable goods that could have been bought for the expense of this prank.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jilm

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
Jim, jilm and Jimmy

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
Jim "becomes a late night TV host" by destroying the other desks in the office and replacing them with chairs and decorative plants. Everyone is announced on entry by Ed McMahon.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jraahm

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!
After years of being called balloon boy, Dwight starts calling Jim Jimmy so they both have a nickname.

Jim gets real quiet and goes to file an official HR complaint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim shoots Dwight with a memory eraser gun to remove all knowledge of Angela from Dwight’s mind. Jim, wearing a holographic projector that makes him look and sound exactly like Angela, walks up and “meets” Dwight for the first time at Poor Richards. As they leave together, Angela’s smirking face mugs the security camera.