Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

El Fideo posted:

The transmasc lion tries on the new hairpiece that came in the mail today. Finally, he feels like himself.

Hell of such as meow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Muthatha

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

But if I break an rear end I'll have a broken rear end, how will that serve me in an emergency? I

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

By popular demand posted:

But if I break an rear end I'll have a broken rear end, how will that serve me in an emergency? I

https://youtu.be/sY7SThh_Fbg

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Post videos properly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmOw-jplSMk&t=3s
And also this music video is more entertaining than just the extended mix.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

When Fire Marshall Bill makes your house in a Rube Goldberg trap

Karate Bastard posted:

All that loving lead

:stonklol:

This goes in the osha thread.

You can tell who has lead poisoning by the spelling mistakes

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Maybe it’s like a glowstick.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

That seems... explosive... :stare:

Nah, its actually very common in older homes

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’m liking the IT / Lion King crossover

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

The only thing keeping him alive all these years was his distaste over using the gas oven.....

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
rare case of grounding causing liftoff

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I was wondering if there was a real fire hazard from doing that and I think probably not, or at least not how one might expect

A safety alert posted:

However, grounding to SDG&E gas pipes, meters or service risers is prohibited according to the California Electrical Code, Article 250, because it can accelerate metal loss from steel equipment that may result in hazardous gas leaks. It may also lead to electrical shock injuries.

https://www.sdgenews.com/article/safety-alert-do-not-ground-electrical-equipment-natural-gas-equipment

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Post videos properly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmOw-jplSMk&t=3s
And also this music video is more entertaining than just the extended mix.

Thanks, thought I posted the video you posted, couldn't wait for the video to load on my phone

I may require an rear end replacement

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Broken rear end caused by assburster

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I was wondering if there was a real fire hazard from doing that and I think probably not, or at least not how one might expect

https://www.sdgenews.com/article/safety-alert-do-not-ground-electrical-equipment-natural-gas-equipment
Earthing through pipes (either gas or water) was common back in the Olden Times, but is forbidden now. It doesn't do anything immediately catastrophic, it just makes it so that unrelated plumbing repairs (metal => PVC/PEX, or cutting & abandoning pipes in the walls) can break the earth connection

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yeah I think i have heard of earthing to gas though I think plumbing is more common.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

mobby_6kl posted:

A washing machine, allegedly.

Will any be refused?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Agents are GO! posted:

Will any be refused?

The 11th load at least.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Inceltown posted:

The 11th load at least.

well now hold on, it just says it holds 10 loads

it might accept an 11th even if it can't be held

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:cumpolice:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I should call them

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

shitter's full

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Load Status: Refused.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

shitter's full

what

*loads gun* shitter’s full

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
did anyone say "bussy overload" yet?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

I don’t understand the scale of this picture. Is that a lamp? If it is, then those cubes are very small and I don’t see how it would hurt more than falling normally. Maybe if you got your fingers stuck between them or something

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

RatHat posted:

I don’t understand the scale of this picture. Is that a lamp? If it is, then those cubes are very small and I don’t see how it would hurt more than falling normally. Maybe if you got your fingers stuck between them or something

They look to be normal brick sized. So if you can imagine part of just a regular sized brick coming out of the wall you got it.

I take it would hurt, as climbing down stuff is often a lot harder than climbing up and falling just hurts in general.

Having said that, what sort of idiot wouldn't try and climb up the wall, even just a little. You'd have to be dead inside.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

it's basically an attractive nuisance but for anyone, not just kids

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attractive_nuisance_doctrine

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

I tried to climb a back wall of a bar patio that had protruding bricks. Not nearly as dramatic as that. I never made it more than halfway up (it was also snowing) before the owner saw me on cameras and came and yelled at me.

He climbed he had booby trapped the top of the wall with kitchen grease so I would have slid off the top and died anyway.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

space uncle posted:

He climbed he had booby trapped the top of the wall with kitchen grease so I would have slid off the top and died anyway.

Soon as his back was turned should of quickly scuttled to the top, fallen off and died, then sued for wrongful grease related death.

Could of made a lot of money that.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Easier to carry around than a jar, but can it fit a toy pony in it?

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

When you cum but she keeps sucking’.

Also turn your monitor on etc. :clint:

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Reminds me of my first apartment that I lived in solo. I used dish soap for my first load of dishes. That was fun.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Teacher: Alright class, today we're going to finger paint
Kid named finger:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009