Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1575145874098982913?t=tKief0dBDqzriDGt3yoimg&s=19

Hot Wheels Unleashed and Injustice 2 are games I wanted to play. And Superhot. Really good month!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boz
Oct 16, 2005

Damnnnn didn't know that was a thing, I think I last played it on ps3?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Guillermus posted:

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1575145874098982913?t=tKief0dBDqzriDGt3yoimg&s=19

Hot Wheels Unleashed and Injustice 2 are games I wanted to play. And Superhot. Really good month!

I’m the sucker who bought Injustice 2 two weeks ago when the bundle with MK11 was on sale.

:negative:

Ah well. I hope it’s cool! I haven’t even opened it yet between MK11 and Dark Souls 3 devouring my time.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lol I bought Hot Wheels and the add-on packs while drunk during the last sale and have barely played it. Dammit

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Kilometers Davis posted:

Passionate annoying is imo the best most pure form of annoying so I’m gonna give you a pass here blub
Love this post

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Guillermus posted:

Awesome, hopefully Hot Wheels can tide me over while we wait for those two new dope AF looking racing games that I've already forgotten the names of.

That is a really good lineup. One of the best I've seen, in my opinion.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
My kids love Hot Wheels so yay

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Guillermus posted:

That's a really good list of games I own. poo poo.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Guillermus posted:

Hotwheels should be fun, noice.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Jimbot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxcnwH8TPEg

Gonna build my acme 100t hammer trap then beat you up with my umbrella. It looks pretty neat! I like the monster and equipment designs.

Imagine being the EA exec saying "what we need in our portfolio is a Monster Hunter" and then completely ignoring Palicos.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

EA seems like it's in a super weak position atm, good on Koei-Tecmo for exploiting this moment

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Fix posted:

Imagine being the EA exec saying "what we need in our portfolio is a Monster Hunter" and then completely ignoring Palicos.

lol if you think a room of EA suits is gonna ok putting a cute and cuddly mascot in the game

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

loving A. Shatter is so good!

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

In case it slipped the net here, Man of Medan and Little Hope have free PS5 upgrades available now

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

EA, Give me Peggle 3!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Should have been Toukiden 3

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

CAR CRASH CRACKERS posted:

Little aside I don't know how to elegantly incorporate into this post:
My eyes just about rolled out of my head when I first encountered Guinevere, but then I found the ingame lore: Gwyndolin made a hyper horny illusion of his sister to gently caress with the undead???? LMAO I take it back! I take it all back, that's hysterical.

IIRC the not-in-game explanation is pretty good too. She 100% doesn’t fit the style or tone of the game in any way but the designer who came up with her was just so happy with the design that Miyazaki was like “it’s wrong, but I like your enthusiasm” and they kept it.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1575158901397504002?t=wnYyT1dIDfUjvIfEHLZp0A&s=19

Lol

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G8bNwSCJCo

Is this folders?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Finally, the PS5 has gamelists

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

lol, search your feelings

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Shatter OST has been on my phones and PC since its release. It's so drat fun.

acksplode
May 17, 2004

Delayed barely a month before the intended release date. Sounds like things are going well

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Skull & Bones will release day and date with the next worldwide financial collapse.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Folders too advanced for the PS5.

Just lol that the PS4 had folders down perfectly.

I think it's just the already implemented feature in the "My Collection" section, which is worthless imo

MrMidnight fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Sep 28, 2022

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

if i was forced to choose between folders and shiny splash-pages...i'd take the latter. i am the problem.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

MrMidnight posted:

PS4 also took ~3 years to get folders lol

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

folders run on arcane technology that only a crack team of the world's greatest minds could ever hope to recreate

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
You got to know when to hold em, know when to folder em

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

lol

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Outer Wilds is an absolutely fantastic achievement in video games but I never really enjoyed playing it

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

The best thing about the ps5 ui is that it gives you a big splash screen for whatever game you have highlighted which is usually the game you played most recently, which is awesome imo cuz I always set my ps4 theme to whichever game I was currently playing provided that game had a theme

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Disco Elysium is an absolutely fantastic achievement in video games that I thoroughly enjoyed playing

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

I'd say it's the worst thing, because it reminds me I could have had themes.

I still hear Beneath the Mask in my head after having the P5 theme for like three years.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

You can just install p5 on your ps5. Bam instant theme

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
“Consoles with bad video games on them” isn’t really a theme

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the night in the woods theme was my favorite one for the ps4...

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

MrMidnight posted:

I think it's just the already implemented feature in the "My Collection" section, which is worthless imo

I constantly delete and redowload poo poo so for me the collections are actually pretty handy, all my Yakuzas in one easy to find spot!

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

i want a sweet pirate game so bad but there is no loving way this turns out to be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Escobarbarian posted:

“Consoles with bad video games on them” isn’t really a theme

Persona 5 is actually pretty good. Soundtracks an absolute banger