Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Youtube definitely knows I'm white because I got a LOT of those black people react videos for a while.. I didn't watch them so they stopped presenting them. Now I get a lot of Stewart Lee standups and live bands and turntablists, so that's cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Rich evans sunglasses

Jay bauman bin bags and chef knives

Mike live laugh love stuff but with the picard rambling speech he did.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 11 minutes!
I never seen a MrBeast video but I have had a MrBeast burger

pretty standard smashburger, decent.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It belongs in a holocron!

Anyway Reservation Dogs season finale stuck the landing. What a great and heartwarming show. Super underrated I feel and not getting the praise it deserves.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

I only buy Shaq Meat District beef as internet superstar, influencer and model Rich Evans commands.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

That burger is the size of Shaq's head :stare:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Mr Beast and his ilk are the logical next step of reality TV, but the semi-amateur aspect of it is a lot more genuine at least and I can respect him for always having a positive spin instead of just trying to make people hate each other for content

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

priznat posted:

That burger is the size of Shaq's head :stare:

It’s literally the thing hunters do to make their big pigs bigger

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

That DICK! posted:

It’s literally the thing hunters do to make their big pigs bigger

I think there’s a word for it

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

MarcusSA posted:

I think there’s a word for it

manscaping?

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

priznat posted:

It's wild to me that there are these content creators like this mr beast guy who has millions upon millions of subscribers and I have never heard of before this moment.

I'm old and not "hip" and "with it" I suppose.

It's sort of like when I input something relatively obscure for a Youtube search on my Roku and get something like a music video for a song/artist I've never heard of with 400M views that been up for like 5 years. Maybe everyone else is doing the same obscure search and clicking on the same result. I dunno.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It's just so wild that with a pretty decent concept and an actual budget dude churned out that turd.

He legit sucks rear end at anything other than music, where ymmv.
oh that $40 million budget rumor was bogus

rob zombie was kinda pissed about that. he didn't give exact numbers but he was like "where the hell did everybody get the idea that this movie cost $40 million? gently caress, I wish we had that kind of budget" then he said something like if you added up the budget of his last 5 movies combined it wouldn't even come to $30 million

but like... even so, Rob, Jesus lol
if Lords of Salem cost $1.5 million, Munsters looks like it cost 14 dollars and a corndog

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

$40 million for my movie about Seinfeld with Halloween costumes and dry ice is an insult

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Santa Claus vs the Devil budget(adjusted for inflation): $44,000

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Cubone posted:

While at a friend’s house on September 28, 2022, Coolio was discovered unresponsive on a bathroom floor. First responders pronounced him dead on their arrival. His long-time manager, Jarez Posey, expressed his suspicion that it was due to a heart attack.

I figured that's how Shaggy would go

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Cubone posted:

While at a friend’s house on September 28, 2022, Coolio was discovered unresponsive on a bathroom floor. First responders pronounced him dead on their arrival. His long-time manager, Jarez Posey, expressed his suspicion that it was due to a heart attack.

One, two, three, four, get your body, on the floor

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Kingo Ligma posted:

I figured that's how Shaggy would go

it wasn't him

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Every time I hear about Mr. Beast I always think of the (excellent) Mogwai album of the same name:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0hn62dTx3Q

To tie this into movies, Auto Rock (the first song from this album) and We're No Here (the last song from this album) were in Miami Vice.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

That DICK! posted:

Santa Claus vs the Devil budget(adjusted for inflation): $44,000

To be fair they had to pay off all those parents

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Netflix is actually promoting this turkey and people are actually watching it.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

109 minutes holy fuuuuuuck no way

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
#6 in movies today

They're not even pretending the top 10 is real anymore are they?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
netflix counts letting that preview play as a "view"

nah I'm just kidding. OR AM I

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they count like 1 mins as a view or something hilarious

Usu Kai Ken
Oct 2, 2021
NFLX was up 9% yesterday. Did Rob Zombie save Netflix?

It’s down 60% ytd

fuzzyduckbutt
Mar 3, 2016
I'm a few years behind but I just watched the season 3 finale of Better Call Saul and :(

In other news I heard Blonde is atrocious so there's another win for Netflix

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

fuzzyduckbutt posted:

I'm a few years behind but I just watched the season 3 finale of Better Call Saul and :(

In other news I heard Blonde is atrocious so there's another win for Netflix

Huh I might have to check back in, s2's ending was intense enough

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I was interesting in Blonde for the brief 2.5 seconds between finding out that it received an NC-17 rating and finding out why it received an NC-17 rating

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Endless Trash posted:

I was interesting in Blonde for the brief 2.5 seconds between finding out that it received an NC-17 rating and finding out why it received an NC-17 rating

Did James Joyce huff the farts straight out of her rear end in a top hat?

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Usu Kai Ken posted:

NFLX was up 9% yesterday. Did Rob Zombie save Netflix?

It’s down 60% ytd

Rob Zombie is now the Tom Cruise of streaming.

He’ll probably be directing a Marvel movie next.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

colonelwest posted:

let him do a version of marvels dracula, keep the part where dracula eats a burger

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

colonelwest posted:

Depends, did he put out a pitifully begging tweet yet?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

you don't have to post anything from Twitter itt you know. you don't have to follow gripweed's lead

MarcusSA posted:

I hate this stupid earth

that's generally what happens when you go on twitter

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

TheSwizzler posted:

I never seen a MrBeast video but I have had a MrBeast burger

pretty standard smashburger, decent.

I had one a couple weeks ago. No idea it was a YouTube guys burger chain. It was alright. A notch below your 5 guys, in n out, whataburger

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

That DICK! posted:

59 is way too young. RIP

lmfao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Toxic Mental posted:

One, two, three, four, get your body, on the floor

In poor taste.

MODS?

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Best punchman movie is Hentai Kamen: Forbidden Super Hero

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

priznat posted:

It's wild to me that there are these content creators like this mr beast guy who has millions upon millions of subscribers and I have never heard of before this moment.

I'm old and not "hip" and "with it" I suppose.

a while back I saw a list of the female streamers with the highest viewership in the world so I went to check out what the #1 was like, and she happened to be streaming at that moment. she was licking a microphone like it was a cock, and just kept at it. I checked again like 10 minutes later and she was still going. I had thought twitch was for videogames but apparently not entirely.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

kalel posted:

you don't have to post anything from Twitter itt you know. you don't have to follow gripweed's lead

But then how would I make you mad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Stink Billyums posted:

a while back I saw a list of the female streamers with the highest viewership in the world so I went to check out what the #1 was like, and she happened to be streaming at that moment. she was licking a microphone like it was a cock, and just kept at it. I checked again like 10 minutes later and she was still going. I had thought twitch was for videogames but apparently not entirely.

There are some good twitch channels. Like the 24/7 Anthony Bourdain one or the other one that just plays Bob Ross.

I was a fan of this one channel that was just a camera on a grow operation that played chillwave beats.