Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

pasaluki posted:

That from Joe Bs all-22?

Yeah the run blocking appears to be hosed again!
Saffold apparently stinks so another fail at guard.

There's a reason he was available!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

D- lol

Don’t be afraid of the F!

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

https://twitter.com/MikeGiardi/status/1575504099134652416?t=N2m-8gZc9PXkpwHYWC53kQ&s=07

There’s gamesmanship and then there’s whatever this poo poo is

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

mere days ago

https://twitter.com/BarryOnHere/status/1574402133138587651?s=20&t=mBfZ2VzTuVMH5zQ55YMy0w

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

His shoulder was a little sore

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Nurse prep an injection of 200cc of Dawg, stat.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

is pepsi ok posted:

Nurse prep an injection of 200cc of Dawg, stat.

https://twitter.com/tkyles39/status/1575505496395481093

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

:ohdear:

It's conventional football wisdom that you want to stay on the field on offense because it 'supposedly' tires out the defense of the other team and causes them to break down.

The Dolphins somehow made our offense way more sleepy n tired than their defense and thus owned us.

Hopefully the heat humidity and time on the field is why all the fatties got a poor grade and it isn't that they just suck rear end.

If they just suck rear end than it's going to be another year of Josh having to play heroball which isn't sustainable long term even I'd agree.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

It somehow it turned out he wasn’t really injured then he needs to injure himself on purpose and NOT play just to avoid the embarrassment.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

You laugh, but at the bottom of those stairs he saw a really big spider.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

You laugh, but at the bottom of those stairs he saw a really big spider.

Well, a medium sized spider, at least.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Quinnen has been great this year. Too bad Ulbrich’s stupid dline rotation is only letting him play like 60% of snaps.

https://twitter.com/SethWalder/status/1575493771021946880

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Well at least Daquan gets a lot of attention

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
what the gently caress Tyson Alualu is still in the league and drawing frequent double teams??

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Diva Cupcake posted:

Quinnen has been great this year. Too bad Ulbrich’s stupid dline rotation is only letting him play like 60% of snaps.

https://twitter.com/SethWalder/status/1575493771021946880

If you subscribe to Badlands they did a breakdown video showing how the blitz packages they are using are so bad that they literally run Quinnen into double teams and prevent him from getting to the QB. It’s the worst coaching staff in the NFL by a wide margin at this point.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

t a s t e posted:

Well at least Daquan gets a lot of attention

The defensive line changes have been a total inverse of the offensive line changes. DaQuan and Phillips have been outstanding signings, Von's still good, and all three of the young draft picks look like they're making leaps.

Boogie Basham plays like 7 snaps a game and always has a flash play.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I'm sure this will be a quick investigation. Team practices on field accessible to the public. The public has cell phones.
https://twitter.com/ALaboutSports/status/1575492618707824640

Nov 6, 2002

Both teams should lose a 1st round pick.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

mike mcdaniel rn:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
NFL security will be livid but unless they can actually ya know confirm the dude was wearing a bengals jacket screaming IM HERE BC CINCI SENT ME then not much we can do

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

fsif posted:

The defensive line changes have been a total inverse of the offensive line changes. DaQuan and Phillips have been outstanding signings, Von's still good, and all three of the young draft picks look like they're making leaps.

If we can get either Ed Oliver or Jordan Phillips back it will be huge too.
It feels like the Dline now can actually help out our secondary which really needs it.

I love Jordan Phillips I feel like he is a momentum player who draws energy from Bills Mafia. He's always pumping up the crowd and that spin move sack of Stafford was insane for a 341 pound DT.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/ZackBlatt/status/1575561585610948611

So the Jets think that their "franchise" DL is in worse shape than the other DLs around the league that play a much larger number of snaps?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

He threw Quinnen in front of that bus. Ulbrich can get hosed. I hope he's fired.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Ulbrich seems like an absolute buffoon, my god

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/1575567786381783046?s=46&t=fJ2Uegj2PdXBppkIs9V2KA

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

I mean I guess that would be easy enough to have a ringer and not have it be a problem with your practice but who knows

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Professor Funk posted:

Ulbrich seems like an absolute buffoon, my god

Who hired him?

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

McDaniel just loves the CFL and wanted to script plays for it

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

I mean they wasted their own time practicing fake stuff? Well they owned that camera person I guess.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I mean they wasted their own time practicing fake stuff? Well they owned that camera person I guess.

Bill, one guy was practicing fake stuff and everyone on the team knew who but the bengals won’t.

I know you’ve given up on caring about offense but a good coaching staff could make this work easily.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

mcmagic posted:

Who hired him?

Do you think I’m like fully behind Saleh or something lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Professor Funk posted:

Do you think I’m like fully behind Saleh or something lol

No, just saying that the buck stops with him. Also Douglas too.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
https://twitter.com/nflonprime/status/1575585076418465792?s=46&t=ACYnKGSFoW-iUI9t0WOguA

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It’s not a waste if they know who the bullshit guy was. Cmon dude

Nov 6, 2002

*Tua drops back*
*Scans the field*

Where the hell is my 6th receiver???

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

*Tua drops back*
*Scans the field*

Where the hell is my 6th receiver???

*queue Bengals defender out in the middle of nowhere with a confused look*

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
We had our fingers crossed the whole walkthrough!!

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
I wasn't particularly invested in beating the Bengals, but then saw this. Now, I'm hoping for a six sack, three turnover game, with Burrows humiliated.

https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1575594657605570562?t=zuhRG7ZsRNPEDxZU-fTp0w&s=19

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Hoping for lots of 12 man on the field penalties for extra lols

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

A nice floral pattern for a funeral amirite Dolfans?