Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So Brady’s 11 day absence is coming out to not be a vacation with Giselle. It was just him and the kids. Yeah they’re done.

Fill that gaping void in your life with football Tom. It’s the only thing that really loves you.

lol if the Bucs end up going nowhere this year and he threw away his marriage to ultimately just pad his stats for another season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Shinji2015 posted:

lol if the Bucs end up going nowhere this year and he threw away his marriage to ultimately just pad his stats for another season

Maybe, but kind of feels like their thing was hanging by a thread anyway.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I mean the bill comes due eventually. They lose a couple rotational pieces here and there, vets who were at a high level are another year older, have to play a few more reps etc etc.

They've still got that horsepower and I mean, make the playoffs and anything can happen but they don't seem to be on the same trajectory as years past.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

BlindSite posted:

I mean the bill comes due eventually. They lose a couple rotational pieces here and there, vets who were at a high level are another year older, have to play a few more reps etc etc.

They've still got that horsepower and I mean, make the playoffs and anything can happen but they don't seem to be on the same trajectory as years past.

It's week 4

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I'm officially counting out Touchdown Tom.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

BlindSite posted:

The 2020 season started really mediocre and most infamously in week 5 they collapsed to THE BEARS with the final insult of the game being Brady forgetting what down it was.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Yeah calm down. I'm not saying Tampa are done. I'm just saying all teams built for a very short window like they were and are falter eventually and its not impossible for this to be that year.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
The movie writes itself though - "Tampa Touchdown Dad" starring Tom Holland as young brady and Bret Farve* as modern day Brady

*Could also do Tom Hanks

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

outside of brady I don't think tampa's really set up for just short-term success tbh. like obviously the qb situation will be a massive question mark once he dies on the field but it's not like they're just old guys everywhere else

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

kidcoelacanth posted:

outside of brady I don't think tampa's really set up for just short-term success tbh. like obviously the qb situation will be a massive question mark once he dies on the field but it's not like they're just old guys everywhere else

We know what they looked like with a bottom of the league starting QB which is right back where they’re going once Brady leaves or gets old overnight. They won’t be awful but they won’t be good either, just like the rest of the division apparently.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

YOLOsubmarine posted:

We know what they looked like with a bottom of the league starting QB which is right back where they’re going once Brady leaves or gets old overnight. They won’t be awful but they won’t be good either, just like the rest of the division apparently.

Lamar

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

I'm officially counting out Touchdown Tom.

:hai:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Someone on the huddle did a big all-22 breakdown of the Panthers - Saints game. It's pretty good, but obviously panthers specific.

Funniest part is apparently the saints knew it was play-action whenever Devonte Foreman was in the game. Saints LB would start dropping back immediately.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/Kat_Terrell/status/1575841311889846272?s=20&t=nhIrlXLmewrb2I-Ouq3HaA

Load the Red Rifle

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Michael Thomas out too.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

Michael Thomas out too.

Time for Olave to shine.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Silly Burrito posted:

Time for Olave to shine.

He's been way better than I thought he'd be, especially this soon.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

Time for Olave to shine.

This game he'll get a billion targets instead of the mere million Jameis gave him?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

wandler20 posted:

He's been way better than I thought he'd be, especially this soon.

Only fair the saints get two really good receivers if we are going to be the jameis era bucs

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

really queer Christmas posted:

Only fair the saints get two really good receivers if we are going to be the jameis era bucs

:hmmyes:

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

N: https://twitter.com/TheFalcoholic/status/1576255033909313536?t=qcudVP5Kx5Irtf2I8vefwQ&s=19

V: looking forward to this game and really hoping Cordarelle gets to play :pray:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
God that cars sick. Dudes got taste

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Saints/status/1576303053753360384

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

drat that's a cool car. Would for sure roll one if i was in my 20s and had one.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Crimealytics/status/1576579559687741441

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Considering all the players that were out today out, I ain't even mad. But those refs directly changed the outcome of that game.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Now dat dere some classic saint's footbaw I tell you what

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

It’s amazing how much better Andy is than Jameis. They’re still not a good team but they’re at least closer to mediocre if they don’t give the opposing team three extra possessions.

Plus he’s not a rapist.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/StevenCheah/status/1576613159728689152?t=WyEY1PYSDha2jVpGFNebig&s=19

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

YOLOsubmarine posted:

It’s amazing how much better Andy is than Jameis. They’re still not a good team but they’re at least closer to mediocre if they don’t give the opposing team three extra possessions.

Plus he’s not a rapist.

His arm isn't as good, and he missed some open folks, but his awareness is so much better. He has an actual running clock in his head and gets rid of the ball before pressure breaks through.

Also not a rapist. I'm pretty fine with him going forward.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Plus he’s not a rapist.

Yup. Agreed completely. Please, get rid of jameis. He's literally not even above the Dalton line.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
I agree, Andy is my preferred starter until we can draft/trade for his replacement

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

Hard Fucking Core

Telling my son "see, the Falcons can win!"

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Falcons dark horse contenders

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Falcons dark horse contenders

Dark horse to lose as the 7th wild card? Sure, seems plausible.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

Hard Fucking Core

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Dark horse to lose as the 7th wild card? Sure, seems plausible.

I'll take it

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Pershing posted:

I'll take it

It’s better than half the division can hope for.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Atlanta Falcons tied for first place in the NFC South.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Atlanta Falcons tied for first place in the NFC South.

First place on the line next week!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

wandler20 posted:

First place on the line next week!

Mariota/Brady. A true clash of Titans.