Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Maybe cotton is the father

Ew why did I type that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

And GH looks like Bobby :)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cotton hates peggy becaues she was lousy in the sack

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Milo and POTUS posted:

Cotton hates peggy becaues she was lousy in the sack

Bill watched.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
"Bill pls go"

"No."

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Flashback episode where at Hank and Peggy’s wedding younger Cotton can’t decide if Hank deserves Peggy or if Peggy is that bad.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Watching the bad beer episode and Peggy goes “You lied to me in the bed where I conceived our son!” Not We.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

a sexual elk posted:

Watching the bad beer episode and Peggy goes “You lied to me in the bed where I conceived our son!” Not We.

Yeah but it's not unlike Peggy to give herself sole credit for something

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

You either believe the pregnant paws episode conclusion or not I guess

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

a sexual elk posted:

I could see Peggy being so poorly informed that she believes in what she calls Pegthenogenesis

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

a sexual elk posted:

It's Peggy, of course she's going to take sole credit for the miracle of life.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

a sexual elk posted:

technically bobby "should" have been conceived in the hills' living room. if he was conceived on the bed... yeah........

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
While Bill watched, eating an ice cream cone

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

It's Peggy, of course she's going to take sole credit for the miracle of life.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
"And you, Hank, did your part, insignificant in comparison as it may be"

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

When Hank gets his new truck Peggy is so desperate to find some kind of credit she almost freaks out before she says she brought in the newspaper with the ad, giving her credit

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/Lmfaoos/status/1573429865272991751?s=20&t=MTqm2a5-FQHgJJaDJQAROw

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Remember when KoTH accurately predicted the SA forums adventure in Alabama?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/marsoids/status/1574843005261213696?s=20&t=3Zl0DJ24NVK718KcpD6tJg

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Dang ol, English dub is terrible, man, dang terrible

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

That dress better have pockets!

Or I guess she could carry her sand in her purse.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
No way ladyhank isn't wearing a properly fitted bra.

Edit: gender swapped koth would be so good holy gently caress. Dang it Bobbie if there's not a naked football player under your bed...

External Organs fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Sep 30, 2022

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

I'm imagining their voices and Dale's voice does not change.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Dale looks like the teacher from Invader Zim

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

External Organs posted:

No way ladyhank isn't wearing a properly fitted bra.

Edit: gender swapped koth would be so good holy gently caress. Dang it Bobbie if there's not a naked football player under your bed...

wtf, gender swapped koth is just golden girls
how long has it been like this????

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Gender bent KoTH would ironically reverse KoTH’s reversal of the wacky sitcom dad.

Just started another rewatch. Everyone in the first season is so much slower. But it’s amazing how much they establish in the first episode.

For such a short man, Cotton casts a long shadow in the lead up to his introduction.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

GolfHole posted:

wtf, gender swapped koth is just golden girls
how long has it been like this????

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

killer crane posted:

That dress better have pockets!

Or I guess she could carry her sand in her purse.

That's my sand! I don't know you! Shaashaa shaaaa

It's in a pepper spray bottle now.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Now do the husbands

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Milo and POTUS posted:

Now do the husbands

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I’m catching new jokes all the time.

“No Hill’s ever been a loser. We fought for Texas at the Alamo.”

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
I say that in private, Bobby

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Very surprising they never brought Junie Harper back for more episodes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Actually glad for that, she's more annoying than funny. There are definitely characters that I wish had more appearances though

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

:siren: :siren:

It's in Canada! This is not a drill; King of the Hill is now on Disney+ in Canada!

:hellyeah:

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

:siren: :siren:

It's in Canada! This is not a drill; King of the Hill is now on Disney+ in Canada!

:hellyeah:

Do they have the French subs? Asking for a friend (literally, I don't speak French).

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

2nd Amendment posted:

Do they have the French subs? Asking for a friend (literally, I don't speak French).

Yep! Audio is English or Spanish, and then a ton of language options for subs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Yep! Audio is English or Spanish, and then a ton of language options for subs.

I'm sorry, I meant dubs. Dale's Quebeker is supposed to be sublime.