Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
I believe it’s Brace/Nick+Adam/James for the guests. And it rules. Awesome episode. Gonna go boil me up some cum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Boywhiz88 posted:

I believe it’s Brace/Nick+Adam/James for the guests. And it rules. Awesome episode. Gonna go boil me up some cum.

You’re right about Adomian but not the rest, the guests are listed in the show description.

middle section was easily the best, dril as Satan killed me.

Uncle Boogeyman fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Sep 28, 2022

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I'm bein' sodomized by the Devil!

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

This is basically an E1 episode and it rules

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
dril had perfect delivery of the mama mia line and it’s fun to hear him and derek together again. Glad they did something special for episode 666.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

You’re right about Adomian but not the rest, the guests are listed in the show description.

middle section was easily the best, dril as Satan killed me.

Hah! I didn’t realize that. Makes sense. Makes me appreciate Dril as Satan more.

I liked the second two segments the most.

One thing I like about Adomian is that he nails mannerisms. I’ve never heard Hitchens speak or anything, but I can only assume that is how he acted while alive.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Boywhiz88 posted:

Henry Zebrowski from LPOTL did Anton Lavey. Thought he was great. Very fun episode

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

For that whole segment I kept waffling between "this can't be Brace" and "that has to be Brace". It was pretty good, Dril and Derek are the best though.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Apolitical Hitler and Christopher Hitchens in denial about spending the last twelve years in hell were both primo content, to me.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Hitchens was the best segment imo but I'm old as gently caress and I actually remember him

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

i remember Hitchens too but basically every Adomian bit is "talk in silly voice for five minutes, end by screaming and making weird gurgling noises"

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

They were all good but Hitler and Satan was transcendently dumb and well observed

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

Of all things this gave me strong Hello From The Magic Tavern vibes

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
hosed up that Dril is Jake Flores

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

i remember Hitchens too but basically every Adomian bit is "talk in silly voice for five minutes, end by screaming and making weird gurgling noises"

It's a good bit

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

evilpicard posted:

Hitchens was the best segment imo but I'm old as gently caress and I actually remember him

I'm so old that I remember Evelyn Waugh

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Halloween Jack posted:

good god

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The Hitchens poo poo ruled. very enjoyable podcast to listen to. Big lolol (lots of laughs out loud )

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo

Halloween Jack posted:

go to bed grandpa

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
A tree that lands on a lumberjack kills him in self-defense and therefore instantly qualifies for heaven. Terrible episode!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Sephyr posted:

A tree that lands on a lumberjack kills him in self-defense and therefore instantly qualifies for heaven. Terrible episode!

God doesn’t work on American legal rules. Murder in self defense is still murder in his eyes.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

so did the tree that fell on greg abbott go to heaven or hell

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Should be heaven

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Sephyr posted:

It took a life as its final act to save other trees. It belongs in the highest square of heaven.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
There was an ep of comedy death ray like back in 2010 or 2011 where adomian played hitchens the entire time with doug benson and harris wittels were the other guests

It was insane and it owned

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dumpmaster General posted:

go to bed grandpa

i'd like to reiterate that this is actual grandpa poo poo, like the dude spiraled into decline after vatican ii. my man was probably the dorkiest englishman

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i posit that halloween jack is 68 years old

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I mean, I read Evelyn Waugh in high school because David Bowie said it inspired Aladdin Sane. I was that kind of kid.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
new username: totally apolitical Hitler.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
There is nothing more decadent and spiteful to god than having sex with a very ugly man.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

We do things a little differently down here :twisted:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Adolf Hitler adopting the persona of somebody who got canceled three years ago for bad posts is just so drat funny.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I miss Truthpoint so much

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Good talking to you guys, I'm gonna go gently caress a rat

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

No Dignity posted:

We do things a little differently down here :twisted:

dril does this style of joke so well that it skips over the unfunny part and just gets funnier each time.

General Dog posted:

I miss Truthpoint so much

catears derek will live on in our hearts.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

mods please change the thread title to Hell needs wood.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The ep was great. Makes me miss eps that are just pure goofoff crap like the old Gorka or Christmas episodes.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Goddamn. I'm not an audio quality snob for podcasts, but at least two of these assholes are purposely fluctuating the volume on their mikes in ep 667 and it is loving unlistenable. I'd say who but I dont know their names

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

why do people hate michaels, they're trying their best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Hooting and hollering as Felix names the one good true crime channel that I've been suggesting to friends that are as sick as I am of true crime.