Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

rotor posted:

not in love with teh blue suede interior

love you yankee blue jeans!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

love you yankee blue jeans!

im not familiar with this idiom

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

rotor posted:

im not familiar with this idiom

lmao me either

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QbBffH3hfQ

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

seems like it would be difficult to clean after i eat a bunch of cheezies on a road trip

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Truman Peyote posted:

seems like it would be difficult to clean after i eat a bunch of cheezies on a road trip

Dear Cheezits: plz make blue

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Truman Peyote posted:

i know people eat in their cars, but i have never

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

dioxazine posted:

i know people eat in their cars, but i have never

well la dee da :wotwot:

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

next you're gonna tell me youve never eaten a baguette sandwich in bed

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

nobody likes their sheets to be covered in daddy’s crumbies

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i’m sorry. i’m trying to delete it

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

my fiance was a phone support person at booking dot com and got a call once from a man at a hotel who was at his wits end. you see, there was a woman who was banned from the hotel. this was because she had twice booked a room, and both times brought in a man and they had covered everything in butter in some kind of sexual act. butter on the sheets, butter on the walls, butter on the carpet and in the shower and on the curtains. but after being banned she'd just registered with booking.com and made a reservation that didn't check her against a list of banned customers.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

jesus WEP posted:

M-mods... :negative:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Truman Peyote posted:

my fiance was a phone support person at booking dot com and got a call once from a man at a hotel who was at his wits end. you see, there was a woman who was banned from the hotel. this was because she had twice booked a room, and both times brought in a man and they had covered everything in butter in some kind of sexual act. butter on the sheets, butter on the walls, butter on the carpet and in the shower and on the curtains. but after being banned she'd just registered with booking.com and made a reservation that didn't check her against a list of banned customers.

ah, the butter bandit

follow-up question: salted or unsalted

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

yo is Tekwar any good

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
nope

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Alan Smithee posted:

yo is Tekwar any good

i have nostalgic memories for it because it was a cyberpunk show in the early 90s when there weren’t a lot of those, but no, it’s not good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_foClSWUbM

edit:

Crusader fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Sep 29, 2022

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
that car's interior looks like it's designed to show off cum stains

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

RokosCockatrice posted:

that car's interior looks like it's designed to show off cum stains

helluva weird reason to buy or not buy a car but as long as the check clears the sales guy aint askin questions

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Alan Smithee posted:

yo is Tekwar any good

Skip straight to the game imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tnqs2OIM44&t=85s

:twisted:

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Sexual Lorax posted:

helluva weird reason to buy or not buy a car but as long as the check clears the sales guy aint askin questions

doing customer service for bmw back in the day cars in for repairs did not always not come back with mystery stains or odos higher than expected

just testing the stain guard with this mystery powder

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/Collider/status/1575529841180672000?s=20&t=8LP4wxzWFV4qt1YytN3a1A

quote:

Action movie legend Bruce Willis has just become the first Hollywood actor to sell his rights to the possibility of a "digital twin" to the US firm Deepcake

quote:

The company suggests deepfakes allow production teams a sort of convenience, removing the hassle of scheduling conflicts, travel expenses insurance, and more.

removing the hassle of :effort:

yes yes in Bruce's case it makes sense

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

how is a contract valid if the person who signs it has lost the ability to understand language

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Carthag Tuek posted:

how is a contract valid if the person who signs it has lost the ability to understand language

does that mean anyone can deepfake bruce willis or no one can :thunk:

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

it means you still have to pay bruce willis, but he doesn't actually have to show up and do any work

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
man, i just need to hook up one of those ML TTS engines to a gpt-3 response bot, and connect it to teams, and i'll never have to work another day in my life

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
aphasia doesn't mean complete brain shutdown, just speech generation. he can probably still read and understand things and indicate that he did through non-speech methods

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

infernal machines posted:

man, i just need to hook up one of those ML TTS engines to a gpt-3 response bot, and connect it to teams, and i'll never have to work another day in my life

selling my likeness to the dick sucking factory

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

haveblue posted:

aphasia doesn't mean complete brain shutdown, just speech generation. he can probably still read and understand things and indicate that he did through non-speech methods

It doesn't even mean a complete shutdown of speaking in all cases. Speech getting disordered and kinda word salady is common.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

haveblue posted:

i don't think anyone is saying the guy is braindead, just that its possible his capacity to understand language might be impacted also

obviously we don't know the extent of whats going on in willis' case (or if there's other neurological damage) but from other stories of him showing up on set and being fed lines for a bunch of d-list bullshit i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't really get it

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

LordSloth posted:

:lmao: an “ignite the right” anti-facist thread

https://twitter.com/sunlightafa/status/1575763767148744704?s=46&t=WfINqDgKRjBSo1LJLKVFSQ

https://twitter.com/sunlightafa/status/1575763923411746816?s=46&t=WfINqDgKRjBSo1LJLKVFSQ

There is other evidence, but :lmao: at both wearing loafers to a race riot and also “We loaded your loafers in to the antifa shoe recognition tool and they matched perfectly:”

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/GroovyBruce/status/1571622135826911233

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

it's been a good week for four-word phrases you would never expect to have any meaning or relevance but somehow 2022 keeps throwing curveballs

"antifa shoe recognition tool"

"james madison's crystal flute"

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Alan Smithee posted:

the US firm Deepcake

lmao

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ghostpanther/status/1575538762825637888

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

lmao

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Beeftweeter posted:

i don't think anyone is saying the guy is braindead, just that its possible his capacity to understand language might be impacted also

obviously we don't know the extent of whats going on in willis' case (or if there's other neurological damage) but from other stories of him showing up on set and being fed lines for a bunch of d-list bullshit i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't really get it

yea this was basically what I was getting at

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/abcnews/status/1575677610192867328?s=21&t=6mHdFG2qLIFcvtqBYsyQGg

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

jesus WEP posted:

why, wep, why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/kibblesmith/status/1575898595244445696