Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Happy Friday thread

This morning I watched the end fight of MGS4 where Snake and Ocelot just beat the poo poo out of each other for 18 minutes in the most beautiful way possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCOxzBu0f48

God, I forgot how they lovingly injected each other with steroids so they could keep fighting. It is so good. It's like a podcast I guess, Chip Cheezum is former Lettus Play Superstar did every single MGS thing in the universe and if you want to just listen to Codex calls he's got them uploaded with supporting context and narrative support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/thejasonkirk/status/1575673248431280128?s=46&t=GclJ3PuTGk7KXlVap4jb7A

a poster I was not expecting

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

crepeface posted:

oh, when'd he get banned? and for what?

i say swears online posted:

can you quote the post he was banned for plz

i went back a week and couldn't find it

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3993948&pagenumber=1379&perpage=40#post524359188 ban + 30

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

It's a genuinely funny post to read, because it highlights how some of the people with the most disgusting lives also have miserable political opinions.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

That reddit might be the most obvious honeypot I've ever seen

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

https://twitter.com/SaferHaywood/status/1575661410142781441

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

tokin opposition posted:

I'm a manga communist ask me anything

Do you agree with the Spartacist party line on the bourgeois notion of age of consent laws

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

need to raise the age of consent laws imo

ppl under 30 shouldnt be allowed to gently caress

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Did they tho?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Samuel Glompers posted:

Do you agree with the Spartacist party line on the bourgeois notion of age of consent laws

Nobody should have sex next question

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

Nobody should have sex next question

I’m gonna make sweet gender to you, babe

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

can't remember if you found beep beep lettuce yet

crepeface posted:

do they have a hell of presidents RSS feed?

I found a YouTube playlist but it would be good to have it through pocketcasts
i set up a HOP and BBL, and also a plastic pills + kill jb + tmk feed, sent you a pm

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Xaris posted:

i set up a HOP and BBL, and also a plastic pills + kill jb + tmk feed, sent you a pm

thank u king

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

what a freak

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
is seeking derangements any good? i remember likiing the one chapo episode with them

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Xaris posted:

is seeking derangements any good? i remember likiing the one chapo episode with them

It's really good when Jacques is manic or hungry, can drag a bit on the reality TV recaps

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
mean gay guys can be pretty fun

so long as they’re not making fun of you 😔

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

babypolis posted:

because sitting there in awkward silence while you give everyone watching enough time to read the dialogues sucks rear end

I mean, you can always do actual commentary on the game.

I understand why streamers do it - apparently it's statistically the case that most viewers leave a channel if a streamer goes more than like 5 seconds without talking (or some similarly short amount of time). So they basically have to constantly talk. But it's extremely annoying if you aren't a person whose brain has been completely broken.

Reading it for people only listening is a more reasonable explanation, though it still seems really strange to just listen to someone streaming a video game. It's not exactly the best thing to have as audio-only.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

not really podcast related but the divisiveness of this take is p fascinating to me, just read all the replies and i thought more people would side with the op. i guess i forget how many soda addicts drinkers are out there, and i rarely have any. idk man that’s just way too much soda. have some water bro

https://twitter.com/lucisevs/status/1575652270682697729

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Imagine drinking soda lol.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

not really podcast related but the divisiveness of this take is p fascinating to me, just read all the replies and i thought more people would side with the op. i guess i forget how many soda addicts drinkers are out there, and i rarely have any. idk man that’s just way too much soda. have some water bro

https://twitter.com/lucisevs/status/1575652270682697729

This is person has it right, no person should have more than like 8 fluid ounces of soda in a day. Preferably zero.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

if you're at a nice restaurant you should drink wine or a fancy cocktail. or mocktail. they're both fail, cringe, and soy.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I'm mixing soda into my coffee this morning to spite everyone one of you water freaks.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I love soda but its poison so I only ever get it when I go out, thank you for your time

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

turns out the restaurant was a malt shop and she ordered a water float

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

The Chad Jihad posted:

I love soda but its poison so I only ever get it when I go out, thank you for your time

I drink a lot of it so I will die sooner

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Pairing my risotto with a Mr. Pibb or an orange Fanta

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/deep_beige/status/1576216048361095170?s=21&t=_wIr6GIG7M1_WTwoZxzjfA

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

turns out the restaurant was a malt shop and she ordered a water float

Lmao

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo
Red Scare proving why despite everything about it being cringey and dumb the fans still gets results, baiting multiple platforms now into having an unironic 'if a guy orders dessert that's gay to me' level moronic argument

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Tea is petit bourgeois

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Dumpmaster General posted:

Red Scare proving why despite everything about it being cringey and dumb the fans still gets results, baiting multiple platforms now into having an unironic 'if a guy orders dessert that's gay to me' level moronic argument

found the soda drinker

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Dumpmaster General posted:

an adult drinking 4 sodas with a meal is p weird (to me ofc) sorry

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

an adult drinking 4 sodas with a meal is p weird (to me ofc) sorry

c'mon that's only 600 totally unnecessary calories

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
you drink soda with pizza and burgers etc, or salty snacks

like of course I drink a coke when I get a Döner, it owns!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Cutting sugary drinks with no other changes at all can probably single handedly help the average American consumer drop ten or fifteen pounds. It’s not even that hard. Sucks for maybe the first couple weeks then you don’t even really think about them any more. By far the easiest health decision out there but mother fuckers want their fad diets and body wrecking fad exercise routines they can’t keep up because it’s active change instead passive change

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Cutting sugary drinks with no other changes at all can probably single handedly help the average American consumer drop ten or fifteen pounds. It’s not even that hard. Sucks for maybe the first couple weeks then you don’t even really think about them any more. By far the easiest health decision out there but mother fuckers want their fad diets and body wrecking fad exercise routines they can’t keep up because it’s active change instead passive change

yeah soda really slowed down my ability to do kipping pull-ups

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

yeah soda really slowed down my ability to do kipping pull-ups

I mean by all means do the harder stuff too but as a low hanging fruit that given general consumption levels could make a huge difference immediately it’s like one of the easiest things most people could do

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol i'm joking. i've cut out soda almost completely along with carb-only foods when i eat out, so no fries. still average ~4 alcoholic drinks and 3 cigs a day which is probably the next thing to kill. trying to quit weed for employment reasons so appetite is zero. i loving hate getting old. none of this was supposed to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

So that OP is just the “approved” way to talk poo poo about someone’s gross body, right? if the guy was 6 foot 3 and jacked this person wouldn’t give two shits about the soda and neither should anyone here because they’re doing just fine maintaining their body. but the poster can’t go “I went on a date UGH they were a fat piece of poo poo” because then they’d get called out for fat shaming, so it’s “they drank a lot of soda WINK”