Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I did a search for “Brandon Flowers allegations” and only found something about the road crew, not him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I don’t particularly like The Killers however I heard once the lead singer was like “my songs are complete nonsense with no deep meaning but people like them” and I respect him for that

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Brandon Flowers isn’t a sex pest just a Mormon

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
The best thing involving Oasis was when they (or maybe just the lead singer) threw a fit because Jay Z was gonna play at Glastonbury music festival, so Jay Z comes on stage and proceeds to badly sing Wonderwall with a giant poo poo-eating grin on his face. :allears:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Large Testicles posted:

Your country is a blight on music, sorry.

Literally all of the best kinds of electronic music were born in the UK. Make fun of them for how all white Englishmen have one of six different faces, but you can't step to British contributions to music with some lame dig at their weird Killers fandom.

The Killers are fine, but Mr. Brightside grates on me because it used to be one of the songs of choice at karaoke dances at the camp I worked. And yeah, it blows my mind that people are still singing it in 2022. Somebody Told Me is objectively a way better song.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Oh they play that one a lot too, though I prefer mr brightside. I always feel like it fits in very well with my paramore/linkin park/mcr enjoyment.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
"I got soul but I'm not a soldier" would be a perfect lovely tattoo

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Phy posted:

"I got soul but I'm not a soldier" would be a perfect lovely tattoo

for a marine

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

I don't know why England would care about The Killers when the Arctic Monkeys are similar and like 10 times better

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

IUG posted:

Wife and I are seeing the killers on Monday. We’re helping contribute.

To actually contribute, look at this tattoo from a nearby great artist. It’s been done on the world’s most punchable person.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjI-U5Wuu4v/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Wow this is probably the worst tattoo I've ever seen.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiTWp84uxcu/

What the gently caress is this..... (NSFW for large tattoo nipples)

To clarify, the tattoo has large nipples, not the owner of the tattoo.

Read After Burning has a new favorite as of 04:04 on Oct 1, 2022

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

IUG posted:

To actually contribute, look at this tattoo from a nearby great artist. It’s been done on the world’s most punchable person.

Looking at this tattoo and sighing so hard all the breath leaves my body and I keel over

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

some plague rats posted:

Looking at this tattoo and sighing so hard all the breath leaves my body and I keel over

At first I was like 'huh cool at least they've got a Scarecrow reference in there, that's kind of a deep cut' but that's the sorting hat from Harry Potter isn't it :negative:

Read After Burning posted:

The best thing involving Oasis was when they (or maybe just the lead singer) threw a fit because Jay Z was gonna play at Glastonbury music festival, so Jay Z comes on stage and proceeds to badly sing Wonderwall with a giant poo poo-eating grin on his face. :allears:

Better than a concert-long tantrum/meltdown?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9iMGLKfLpo

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Takes No Damage posted:

At first I was like 'huh cool at least they've got a Scarecrow reference in there, that's kind of a deep cut' but that's the sorting hat from Harry Potter isn't it :negative:

It looks like Lazlo's witch hat that has an rear end in a top hat from what we do in the shadows. But yeah it's probably Harry Potter.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
It is 100% the Sorting Hat from Harry Potter...plus it's Simon the Devious' witch-skin just now :actually:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Takes No Damage posted:

idk why but I never thought about them being on meth, I always assumed they were coke heads.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

IUG posted:

Every single part of this tattoo is a red flag

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
what's the kitty cat thing?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Scratch Monkey posted:

what's the kitty cat thing?

Looks like the cave painting the monkey does of simba in the lion king

I’m stuck on the pumpkin

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
It's Cinderella's carriage.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Takes No Damage posted:

I don’t know why a Batman tattoo would be any more or less cool than a Harry Potter tattoo.

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can

BigFactory posted:

I don’t know why a Batman tattoo would be any more or less cool than a Harry Potter tattoo.

at least batman isn't terf poo poo

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Frozen Peach posted:

at least batman isn't terf poo poo

Not yet maybe. And it doesn’t make Batman cool

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

I love how each of us has a section of the tattoo they don't recognize....I'm assuming the snowflake is Frozen?

Takes No Damage posted:

I never heard about this, thank you! :allears: I'll be watching this later after I'm more awake.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The bananas will always be the most perplexing part of that classic

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I remember when it was mentioned that the women had her dead cat's ashes used in the ink and that was possibly the least surprising thing about it.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Tag yourself I'm the bellybutton vortex

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I'm the full bladder.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
I'm what appears to be a morel mushroom at top right

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I think it was determined those were ovaries

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If you get one you can go to the nightmare frontier if the amigdala grabs you.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

oh my god that's so bad

It's loving unreal how nasty that is to look at

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

It has been a long while since I've seen that tattoo and the bananas still confuse me. Cats don't even like bananas.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

The bananas were an older piece.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"yeah, just work the giant cat uterus around the bananas, it's fine"

I hate the fact that I'm looking at the colors of the kittens and suspecting that litter has to have multiple dads

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

That’s pretty common, isn’t it?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Maybe mom just didn’t want me to think Misty was a slut.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

It's pretty common among cats but adds an extra level of weirdness to the tattoo on a human, although I guess that's kind of a drop in the ocean here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
I assumed it was memorializing her actual cats.