Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Eediot Jedi posted:

My "fascist free zone" t-shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my t-shirt.

Fascist and taste free zone clearly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covermeinsunshine
Sep 15, 2021

This is what I would expect to find in 3d printing group.

PharmerBoy
Jul 21, 2008
I hate it, but I can't help but give a pained smile at the name.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

I think it's funny and it's clearly intended as a joke

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

a7m2 posted:

A funny joke, or a joke to own the snowflake libs that stopped "that guy" from calling Sisters of Battle "Bolter Bitches"?

Also, no matter if it is a joke, if it makes people feel unwelcome because misogyny, it isn't a good thing.

Two gretchin doing the same thing? Hilarious. A hyper sexualized woman in a sexualized pose while becoming an object, less hilarious.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

a7m2 posted:

I'd prefer it if the gun rest were a male assassin then it would just be ridiculous.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

a7m2 posted:

The mini? Nah. It's way too sexualized, someone made it one handed. It's not even an original idea, I don't go looking for prints that often and I've seen the same idea before.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

There is a type of dude who is physically incapable of including hyper-sexualized women into anything they touch, even if it doesn't make sense for the original idea. This type of real boring & grimy horny grows like mold.

I remember seeing a vine of some soldiers doing this sorta thing in full battle rattle. Dude calls out for a supporting position and another troop drops, rolls his legs and hips up over his torso and grabs his ankle. Gunner uses his taint as a brace and lets off some rounds. Same concept of this but way goofier position, not some stripper pose.

Indolent Bastard posted:

Also, no matter if it is a joke, if it makes people feel unwelcome because misogyny, it isn't a good thing.

:yeah:

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

There was an overdone meme that made the rounds a few months ago of people drawing characters in that pose.

iirc what started it was an anime did it and some people made the art as satire of the ridiculous pose, while others did it for purely horny reasons

Floppychop fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Oct 3, 2022

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

Floppychop posted:

There was an overdone meme that made the rounds a few months ago of people drawing characters in that pose.

iirc what started it was an anime did it and some people made the art as satire of the ridiculous pose, while other side it for purely horny reasons

It's one of Jack-O from Guilty Gear's idle poses. She's been doing it for years now, but blew up into an art-meme recently

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Ugleb posted:

I'd prefer it if the gun rest were a male assassin then it would just be ridiculous.

the balls would get in the way and due to one testicle hanging lower than the other on most males, your shot wouldn't be aligned properly

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Ugleb posted:

Everything about this.

This finally got pushed to my FB newsfeed.

It's up to 1.9K in various thumbs up, smiling and heart reactions.

The 251 comments are as expected.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

little munchkin posted:

the balls would get in the way and due to one testicle hanging lower than the other on most males, your shot wouldn't be aligned properly

ball istics

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Floppychop posted:

iirc what started it was an anime did it and some people made the art as satire of the ridiculous pose, while other side it for purely horny reasons

That's the Hawkeye Initiative, draw a male character in the same kind of bullshit poses female characters get put into.

https://thehawkeyeinitiative.tumblr.com/

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Ugleb posted:

I agree with you

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

little munchkin posted:

When you crouch rear end-up, your balls dangle higher? Interesting.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Runa posted:

ball istics
Thread title material right here.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

every spotter tucks for crotch mounting duty

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

little munchkin posted:

No, this is how you counter the wind drift.

Rugikiki
Jan 15, 2008

Illinois Nazis.
I hate Illinois Nazis!

Thin your paints!

miniscule12 posted:

every spotter tucks for crotch mounting duty
Pin your taints!

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Ugleb posted:

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

if there was an stl of this i'd buy it lol

Feeple
Jul 17, 2004

My favorite part of this hobby is the rules arguments.

New Catachans look good.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

:perfect:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Chris Redfield and Guy From His Squad in RE6 just hanging out

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Ugleb posted:

That's what GW's newest assassin with a katana is supposed to be for.

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
I could've sworn that was a Deadpool bit and went looking for it. Turns out I was thinking when he used a sheep as a gun mount.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

The chill of the rifle barrel might help cool off the bum

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

It'll get warmer once he pulls the trigger though.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Hell yeah bro!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Imgur was broke yesterday, so have two things at once.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

those are both so good

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Those ankle frogs are not having a good day.

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005
I put this in the other thread but suspect that he really belongs in here.

My first Squig, painted last month

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Eediot Jedi posted:

My "fascist free zone" t-shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my t-shirt.

Is this where I get my free fascist?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Yes, but they're takeaway only and you have to catch your own.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Gambrinus posted:

Thin you are paints

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Cross posting from the random waffle images thread

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Gambrinus posted:

It's not bad to be honest, but yeah thin your paints. Don't be afraid to do 3 thin coats instead of one thicc boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Cross posting from the random waffle images thread

this rules