Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
It's cute that Yuri thought that whistling kept the bears at bay. No, it's because even then, the bears knew not to gently caress with Yor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I know that Yuri being a siscon is a thing that puts people off about him but I think it's genius how unhinged he is about it and it's clearly seen as not normal whatsoever. Even Yor was like "Um" to a certain extent.

Good chapter.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Anya stealing every scene she's in.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
https://twitter.com/glittering_grim/status/1571540152308367360?s=46&t=_jFSwpu17nFpKSx4XSm-AQ

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
That is so adorable/disturbing

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Good thing Loid is so composed, because I think a lesser man would have died of secondhand embarrassment.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Second cour OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOIJOJsUkUg

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

Yes, dog is Jacqueline Onassis

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Bond’s gonna be the big red dog in a minute

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Second ED
https://twitter.com/spyfamily_anime/status/1576216913104973829?t=4q_QuwO8XWtDPgiTlRn-mA&s=19

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

That part where it's rotating around the apartment is really cool.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
The 2nd cour OP and ED have largely replaced badass action sequences with cutesy family stuff. And I, for one, can't get enough of that poo poo

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

borf

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
Yor casually doing serial critical hits on a steak while cooking and no one seeing it is awesome.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
She went to the same cooking class as Nikaido from Dorohedoro. Just extremely normal meat chopping skills.

narm00
Feb 18, 2006
Today's Short Mission: Loid makes a cartoon episode for the mission.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President
It’s not often the reaction face of the issue goes to anyone but Anya, but Loid nailed it there.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

If only Loid remembered to put in a part of Bondman sharing his apples or two trains leaving the station at the same time.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I love every time Loid whips out some new ubermensch skill for something dumb that ultimately has zero effect.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

It's like a modern take on Edvard Munch's The Scream.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Loid's face at the end is his reaction when he finds out that HBO (Home Box Ostania) sent his animation down the memory chute one day after buying the rights so they could avoid paying residuals

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Anya 10/10 meme panel once again

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

I suggested Oddtaxi once to someone I know. They floored me with a similar reply.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
wtf, but oddtaxi is rad?

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Saoshyant posted:

I suggested Oddtaxi once to someone I know. They floored me with a similar reply.

That’s ridiculous, Oddtaxi rules

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Today I learned that there is a Spy x Family musical in the works and honestly, I think they have nailed most of the characters with their casting call, makeup, and costumes
https://twitter.com/spyfamily_stage/status/1578581255443972097

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
E...elegant!

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Can't tell if I would prefer Bond to be played by an actual dog or a person in a dog costume.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Kingtheninja posted:

E...elegant!

I'm glad the reply on that tweet was pretty much exactly what I was expecting.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

InspectorCarbonara posted:

Can't tell if I would prefer Bond to be played by an actual dog or a person in a dog costume.

Both, in the finest traditions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc-Ru9pcFwk

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Chapter 69

Oh no...

that red circus dude is about to die a horrible death.

also

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

from ahahaha the world is doomed :3:

to oh gently caress that's bad, the world is doomed :ohdear:

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I think you're overlooking the most important part of this chapter: the return of Bill Watkins (age 6)! I wonder is this where Anya will get her second stella?

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Lmao, I am already pitying the Red Circus dudes. Those poor bastards have no idea what they got into.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
yeeeesss, the inevitable "Anya and her classmates get held hostage, incurring the horrifying wrath of Yor*" arc!

*and Loid does something too, I guess.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

"No uggos here, just pieces of crap!"

Next chapter, Yor takes down a whole bus with a kick.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
I can’t believe Billy Squire would do this. He said he’s a winner but man he’s just a sinner now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
I'm not sure it'll be Yor since she's been used a lot lately.

I reckon it will be Bill Watkins (age 6)