Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/WillFee2/status/1575779238828908544

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

can you not post 8 of these in a row

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

indigi posted:

can you not post 8 of these in a row

It's Some Guy TT, so the definitive answer is "gently caress no", OP.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

some guy tt should be forced to supply a complete sentence with context or opinion for each tweet posted

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

If there was a crush, then yeah, not unreasonable. Stadium crowds have gotten that bad before. The victims are usually innocent bystanders who fall down or get suffocated against a barrier during a panic

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

i say swears online posted:

some guy tt should be forced to supply a complete sentence with context or opinion for each tweet posted

I gave up on this long ago I'd just rather not have to scroll through 10 tweets from an idiot about nothing

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Some Guy TT is funny and should keep doing their thing

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

In every thread if possible

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

they're funny when they write a post I agree

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gradenko_2000 posted:

There are 3-4 posters who do the same thing as him and don't draw the ire of anyone.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

someone says this every time but even if the PRC covered up a million dead they still have a better coronavirus death toll per capita than any western country

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

7.2 million deaths from air pollution lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I actually have taken my highlighter game to the next level:

Is this readable/legible? I really did want to share it as it's an interesting bit of historical context in Asian/colonial economics, but I haven't quite found a good setup to take pictures

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

fully operational rent seeking

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

Is this readable/legible? I really did want to share it as it's an interesting bit of historical context in Asian/colonial economics, but I haven't quite found a good setup to take pictures

yeah, i like your wooden block holders

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

There are 3-4 posters who do the same thing as him and don't draw the ire of anyone.

I don't read the threads they post in.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

Antonymous posted:

7.2 million deaths from air pollution lol

it's meant to be Tweet #7. 2 million deaths/yr from air pollution

This was probably true a few years ago but it is now about 1.2 million a year, which is a lot but more or less in line with what you expect relative to population and income

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

You're right. That's still really high and a funny number to add to the 'deaths from communism' total they are attempting or whatever. It's almost implied to be 'murder'.

Americans who die from heart disease died from american freedom to eat red meat or w/e. you can spin any narrative you like.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Antonymous posted:

You're right. That's still really high and a funny number to add to the 'deaths from communism' total they are attempting or whatever. It's almost implied to be 'murder'.

Americans who die from heart disease died from american freedom to eat red meat or w/e. you can spin any narrative you like.

China killing so many people that it now exceeds the beacon of humanity in life expectancy

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

in my opinion i could do without hearing from

Hong Zhang 🇺🇲United We Win🇺🇦
@hz_udhr
Have been convincing people since 2009 that the CCP and China under its rule are the 21st century’s Nazi and 3rd Reich, cancer of the world. PhD, MM, BS.

ever in my life

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Palladium posted:

China killing so many people that it now exceeds the beacon of humanity in life expectancy

More Chinese die every year than any other nationality. Really makes you think.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Paraguay asks Taiwan to invest $1bn to remain allies

Mario Abdo Benítez, President of Paraguay, gave a rather blunt interview to the Financial Times. Where he said they need the money to make the argument of having relations with the ROC over the PRC and that Taiwan has invested $6 billion into countries that don't recognize it.

He says the country's export sector. It's soy and meat industries in particular are lobbying for a switch in recognition so they can have access to China's much larger market. In addition Paraguay wasn't able to aquire any COVID vaccines because China wouldn't talk to them.

The foreign ministry today "clarified" and walked these comments back.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I mean if america can withdraw recognition for that sweet money why not Paraguay

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

OhFunny posted:

Paraguay asks Taiwan to invest $1bn to remain allies

Mario Abdo Benítez, President of Paraguay, gave a rather blunt interview to the Financial Times. Where he said they need the money to make the argument of having relations with the ROC over the PRC and that Taiwan has invested $6 billion into countries that don't recognize it.

He says the country's export sector. It's soy and meat industries in particular are lobbying for a switch in recognition so they can have access to China's much larger market. In addition Paraguay wasn't able to aquire any COVID vaccines because China wouldn't talk to them.

The foreign ministry today "clarified" and walked these comments back.

this is entirely appropriate diplomacy. paraguay's the only landlocked country that the US was able to strongarm into recognizing taiwan and they're probably deeply regretful. hopefully guatemala, honduras, and the dominican republic can pick up the slack :)

Al-Saqr posted:

I mean if america can withdraw recognition for that sweet money why not Paraguay

yeah lol. amazing

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

gradenko_2000 posted:

easily a top 10 cspammer

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gradenko_2000 posted:

After seeing people constantly post snuff/snuff lite stuff in the pictures thread despite being asked not to I agree.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Some Guy TT: Doesn't Post Snuff Films

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

I don't mind the tweets

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

genericnick posted:

I don't mind the tweets

the pics thread dogskinning tweets?

Marzzle