Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
That was an incredible throw by Trubisky JFC but I don’t think Johnson got the second foot in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

I’m so tired of Zack Moss on 3rd and short when we have one of the leagues best runners at qb

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Bills have the worst run blocking O-line in the league and replacement level running backs and are down 14.

McDermott: “let’s establish the run”

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

Bills stink out loud today. Just another one of those games where they can't do anything right

Games like these are coaching failures. Too frequent under mcd

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Refs are on the Jets side today, so thats cool

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Professor Funk posted:

That was an incredible throw by Trubisky JFC but I don’t think Johnson got the second foot in

He did but the first foot was on the line.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ok that’s just bad luck

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Steelers imploding

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
3 and out after getting the ball at midfield. Not good.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Jets QB throw a screen to the receiver challenge (impossible)

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Crushed the practice kick dang

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Lamar ducking that double sack kinda reminded me of the playoff game against the texans.

Tipping that int into a completion was brutal

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Mosely is so cooked.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Excited to see more Zack Moss

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

th3t00t posted:

Lamar ducking that double sack kinda reminded me of the playoff game against the texans.

Tipping that int into a completion was brutal

He’s making them look awful and it’s great imo

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Trubisky 2 passes in a row right through a defender's reach. Take it away.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Glad we wasted multiple high picks on subpar running backs

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

James Cooked

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

Amy Pole Her posted:

He’s making them look awful and it’s great imo
Bills offense is what has looked awful, for the second week in a row.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Crowder loving sucks

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Good teams score here and get the ball after the half and score again. Just take control of the game plz

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The offensive game plan just seems to be whipping it to receivers in traffic within ten yards over and over and it sucks

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Holy poo poo, Zach that was a loving atrocious throw on a play where your man had a couple steps on the defender and you were under no pressure!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

They are getting killed on predictable run downs.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

sirtommygunn posted:

Holy poo poo, Zach that was a loving atrocious throw on a play where your man had a couple steps on the defender and you were under no pressure!

Yeah that was his worst throw of the day. He threw it from a weird arm angle too

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

mcmagic posted:

They are getting killed on predictable run downs.

0.8 yards per first down, that will kill them

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Jets might finish the week second in the division

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Sauce is very good

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That’s evening up the “get there early” calls I guess

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

They are running right into run blitzes on literally every first down lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah that felt like a makeup

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

t a s t e posted:

That’s evening up the “get there early” calls I guess
Yeah. Nearly identical

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I feel like this Steelers team is killing itself and the Jets are just not loving it up.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

sirtommygunn posted:

I feel like this Steelers team is killing itself and the Jets are just not loving it up.

Eh, Jets defensive line has dominated the game so far. Have to give them credit.

Wilson has looked better when he has time to stand in there. First down is killing them on offense.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

He’s been getting his balls tipped at the line a lot lately

I wonder if that’s on his placement or on the line not engaging or both

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Glad they’re gonna call defensive holding every time we complete a pass now and we decline it. And they’re gonna not call it every time there’s an incomplete

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Christ if Mitchell is hurt lol

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
McDermott now is the time to start calling timeouts, not to settle for a field goal

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Brutal drop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

4 Tackles hurt. Un-loving real with this team.