Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress the...
This poll is closed.
Cowboys 82 42.05%
Commanders (really, that's the name?) 38 19.49%
Giants 29 14.87%
Eagles 46 23.59%
Total: 116 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

blarzgh posted:

Dallas Pass EPA has been super pedestrian, and the rush offense in 3rd down has been unsustainably good, plus it's real hard to believe Cooper Rush gets 3 straight games where his defense holds the other team to < 20 points

Dallas is playing the Commies, Parson will break the sack record

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
eagles bad so what

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

eagles bad so what

1, nothing wrong with me, 2,

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Carson Wentz is so loving bad

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Lol send in the clowns, Commanders in the lead!

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

So the Eagles are the greatest 2nd quarter team in the history of the NFL, right?

Clown ball to rule them all.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I wonder if the NFL is gonna fine Wentz for being mean to his Gatorade Water Bottle.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

WHAT IS THIS TEAM LMAO

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Eagles

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Washington just got spit roasted by the Eagles and the Cowboys. Not even close games. 10 points total for a game in professional football.

I'd say go gently caress yourselves, but I'm sure they'd gently caress that up too, fumble their dick, and some rat or whatever runs it back for a TD.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Woooooooooooooooooooo

Cowboys!

Sex_Marxist
Dec 14, 2016

I LOVE MY DEAD GAY SON
Birds

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Cowboys can start losing now. Thanks.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Well, I was right about the cowboys running game, which has been abysmal outside of a couple of good first quarter runs, but I underestimated Washington's ability to penalize, mistake, and generally fart and fall down their way out of meaningful competition.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

So outside of the Commanders, is the NFC East…….good?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Cartoon Man posted:

Philly seems scary legit

blarzgh posted:

but I underestimated Washington's ability to penalize, mistake, and generally fart and fall down their way out of meaningful competition.

lol you fool. you absolute rube.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Eagles sitting atop the winningest division in the NFL

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Which QB do the Commanders take with the number one overall pick next spring? I don’t pay attention to college football.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Cartoon Man posted:

Which QB do the Commanders take with the number one overall pick next spring? I don’t pay attention to college football.

They won't. They will trade away their picks for another 30+ year old QB to flounder a year and retire.

DC is the elephant graveyard of NLF quarterbacks.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Shyfted One posted:

Lmao I love this chaos division

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Cartoon Man posted:

Giants are still bad and the Cowboys got the easiest possible schedule to manage with Rush

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Cartoon Man posted:

They'll sign Cooper Rush to a massive free agent deal.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Dallas Cowboys

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
I didn't see the beginning of the game. Did Eagles fans cheer or boo Doug? Hoping they cheered, but would be completely unsurprised if they didn't.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Shyfted One posted:

I didn't see the beginning of the game. Did Eagles fans cheer or boo Doug? Hoping they cheered, but would be completely unsurprised if they didn't.

He got a standing ovation, and it's crazy to think he'd have received anything else

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I’m gonna concuss myself trying to figure out why the eagles went for it on 4th down at the end

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
I was guessing the weather since they missed an extra point. Higher chance of something bad happening.

I don't know. The 3 points would have sealed it there.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
Elliott missed a PAT in that direction earlier in the game, the condition of the field had only gotten worse, and he was dealing with an injury he sustained at the end of the third quarter (he was favoring the hurt leg and you could see from his kickoff at the beginning of the fourth that he wasn't doing terribly well). Add to that the fact that missing the FG gives the Jaguars the ball back from the spot of the kick and I can understand the call.

Toaster Beef fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Oct 2, 2022

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
lol imagine your team lost today.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I've been sanding my floor all day today in prep for a stain. I hurt like hell. I see everyone won except washington. Sounds about right.

also:

https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1576666181351636992

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/nickijhabvala/status/1576674121790148609?s=46&t=svSHTAyFoobgl1MeYQ1Aug

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Shyfted One posted:

I love everything about this sentence

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Giants and Bears combined for 37 pass attempts today in an NFL game played in 1978 apparently

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Why does he even go to games? If he's making money he doesn't give a gently caress.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

BiggerBoat posted:

Giants and Bears combined for 37 pass attempts today in an NFL game played in 1978 apparently

They were going for a 1986-1990 vibe with the endzone paint and the uniforms and stuff. Even the scoreboard graphics were "retro".

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

davecrazy posted:

They were going for a 1986-1990 vibe with the endzone paint and the uniforms and stuff. Even the scoreboard graphics were "retro".

He was there on the off chance they won so he could shittalk jerry in person.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

15-2 is right there

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The eagles have one good team left on the schedule . Packers but it’s in Philadelphia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

this feels good

this feels fun

i love it